Anime RP (any character)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
Aiight now this is where all anime characters collide.

Rules: well actually theres not that much just make sure you use this method ::____:: or (____).

Anything goes. What You expect? Animke characters are gonna collide so i dont know what to do about that.

3 Characters per person. Changes can be made anytime.

Ok Pic you anime character(s) and lets see the drama.

Ill pick My character Later, Any questions ask me.

O yea no Swearing<<<< please or else I get in trouble!

silvertsume
Do you have permission?? if you do, ill be kyo! ^^ .... or in love with kyo...*grins*

shadow12
if u do i'll be inuyasha unless u can make up your own characters

JacopeX
You can make youre own character

Note: only 1 made up per person

Real characters: 3 per person

shadow12
sweet!!!

silvertsume
then maybe ill be kaze... and maybe kyo too

silvertsume
(( this is a cool rp... im proud to be the first response ^^!!))

shadow12
lance a young man gifted with the power of both light amd darkness keeps the balance between good and evil and will do whatevr it takes to do so has silver hair red eyes wears a black shirt and pants with a red cloak and has a yin-yang symbol on his forehead

JacopeX
Im going to be Ruroni Kenshin.

New Story: Im going to continue the story after the last episode.

Limit of stories: 15 stories in here. You can start your own story by doing what I just did and type about it.

If you want to join the story, ask the person who started it to join. Oh yeah and one last rule: Do not make the sparing to violent or Gorish.Please.

SilentWolf
I'll be Raevynn :-P

silvertsume
name: kaze
race: wolf
eyes: grey blu
coat color: pale gold with white circles around her eyes
HUMAN FORM
eyes: grey blu
hair: blond/to her waste/ no bangs(grown out)
clothes: black tank top with tight jeans and sunglasses on her head.
bio: history unknown or to be revealed. is very protective of loved ones, but also pretty open and optimistic. a little undersized, but extremely fast.

SilentWolf
Im Raevynn, the black wolf. Shes pure black with brown eyes. In her human form she has long black hair with shaggy bangs that cover one of her eyes. She wheres a black hoodie and torn blue jeans

The .hacker
I wanna be...Heie(spelling?)...and Kurama....And Yuske(Spelling?)

Matt_Leonhart
do Final Fantasy characters count? If so, I call Squall Leonhart and Tidus. And maybe Cloud.

lilmisskitten
I will be Rouge from the Spirit Masters a Rukia from Bleach

Rouge
Blue hair that covers one side of her face purple eyes irritated facial expression thick eyeliner a short japanse kimono burgndy with the scales of a dragon across her chest and a skull emblem tatoo skull on her left arm big grin im gonna do a pic on paint

The .hacker
Weeell?!

lobonikko
Wow this is confusing, but I want to be a regular human priest that I created called Nikko Carlson. He has a soccer jersey, blue jeans, and sandals. Always carries the bible in one hand. Tan, black hair, black eyes. No super powers.

JacopeX
Role call everyone!!!

lilmisskitten
im gona post ma character if its small enough

shadow12
Originally posted by JacopeX
Role call everyone!!!
inuyasha and lance

angel_wings2010
I'll be Tohru Honda ((fruits basket))! uh... my own character Kari! and *thinks* Kagome from InuYasha, and finally... hm...? *thinks harder* ah well! i'll figure it out later. but those r mine so far!

angel_wings2010
Originally posted by The .hacker
I wanna be...Heie(spelling?)...and Kurama....And Yuske(Spelling?)
((It's Hiei and Yusuke... i'm sry i'm a Yu Yu Hakusho freak!))

lobonikko
(yep)

silvertsume
Originally posted by The .hacker
I wanna be...Heie(spelling?)...and Kurama....And Yuske(Spelling?) i might drool over you..... alot.... well.. any way!! im kaze (my own character) and misao makimachi from rurouni kenshin, and i might bring in koto and yukina from yuyu hakusho.

Grim Fandango
I'd be happy to make up a char. too if that's ok. I jus want to create my one char. if that's ok. smile smokin'

silvertsume
(( when r we gonna start??)) * excited*

Grim Fandango
I dunno. I'll wait as long as i get to make my own character.

Grim Fandango
I think i'll call him Harbinger?( I'm at a loss for names.) confused

lobonikko
Let's start already!!!

silvertsume
(( n e 1 can still take koto or yukina... i ws just thinking about bringing them in.... ya know who else would be cool??? susumu from peace maker..... i luv him ^^)) rite now my only characters are Misao and Kaze.

lobonikko
How about the nude girl from chobits, the robot chick.

wolf_guardian
((Hello Peeps! Can I join? Uh, I'll be my own character Kouhai and Tsume from Wolf's Rain. That ok?))

Name: Kouhai
Species: she-wolf (see pic)
Human form: Dark grey T-shirt with jean vest. Dark navy flares and dirty-blond hair.
Eyes(both forms): Dark green
Past/personality: Is a loner, but is very loyal to those she knows and trusts. She is also very stubborn, sometimes in a good way. and sometimes not. Not much of a past. I'll tell later in the rpg.

wolf_guardian
((uh, how do you put in a picture so it will say "Click for Original"? I haven't figured that out yet. Hehe...))

lobonikko
(I think her name was Chi or ki)

angel_wings2010
((i've never read Chobits...))

silvertsume
(( its chi))

silvertsume
chii is the main character, along with hideki ( chii is japanese and chi is english) but i dont like that series much.......

Haru-Donovan
I call Haru from Rave Masters and my own character Riku.
Name: Riku Kazahaya
Hair/eyes: Blonde hair that goes to shoulders and blue eyes.
Apperance: Blue shirt that says "Will work for food" on it, loose blue jeans with holes in both knees.
Background: Unknow as of now.

Demon Form

Hair/eyes: redish blonde hair and red eyes.
Apperance: Red armor over a black T-shirt, jeans with red knee plates, boots,finger-less gloves, with wraping coming from underneath his gloves that goes half way up forearm, and has angel like wings.

angel_wings2010
((Riku? that's a cool name and the describtion is really cool too. Anyways should i start?))

silvertsume
(( did we start, cuz i kind did ^^))misao groaned. " kaze.... im hungry.. when can we eat?" she looked atthe young blonde with tired eyes. kaze had a determined look on her face. " not untill we find ash!" she said, then called out the wolf's name. misao groaned again. " hes probably eating..." she said. though tough, her life ha gotten better ever since she met the blond, grey eyed girl. she was living with that dumb wolf, and she had pretty cool wind powers, too.

Haru-Donovan
Thanks. *makes a pleace sign with fingers* I have alot of time on my hands at school and get bored.

Haru-Donovan
Anyway I should start on my story. An if anyone wants to join in feel free. *rubs back of head* I haven't really got a story yet.

*Riku stands outside his families old dojo practiceing his sword tech.*
Hmm...*swings his sword one more time* I think I've gotten better at this. *does some moves* O, yeah. I've deffently gotten better. *puts his sword back in its sheath* Well I should go to the market, getting low on food. *walks in the dojo* Aww, mom dad why the heck did you leave me this stupid dojo. It ain't like I can teach anyone swordsmanship. I don't know that much about this kinda stuff. Except that it's really cool in video games. That reminds me, I wonder if I have enough money to buy a new game? *takes his wallet out of his back poket and counts his money* No, it's just enough to buy me some food. Stupid boss guy, I can't believe he dock my pay that much just cause I was 3 hrs. late. O, well what can you do? Dang it's so lonely around here since mom and dad died. Manybe I should make some friends, SO I'LL STOP TALKING TO MY SELF!!! *hits his self* I've got to get out of here. *walks out of the front of the dojo into the full streets of todays Tokyo* Hmm...maybe I should've stayed inside today.*his stomach growls* Or not.

shadow12
-lance walks past them and leans against a wall-

lobonikko
"hello there young warriors. I'm am Father Nikko."

JacopeX
Greetings Nikko, I am Ruroni Kenshin (Spirit immortal version). (if you were talking to every one.)

JacopeX
We started ever since I started this thread. LOL!

silvertsume
(( forget about my last post... i dont have ash.)) kaze smiled at misao as they walked. " if you really wanna eat ill catch you something.." she said. misao looked at her. " in your mouth?!?" kaze looked back. " yes.. im a wolf... remember..?" misao groaned

angel_wings2010
*Tohru wiped her forehead* there all done!!! *she picked up the riceballs and set them on the table ready for anyone to devour them* Kyo-kun, Sohma-kun, Shigure-san! The rice balls are done!

shadow12
-lance watches the other have fun-

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by JacopeX
Aiight now this is where all anime characters collide.

Rules: well actually theres not that much just make sure you use this method ::____:: or (____).

Anything goes. What You expect? Animke characters are gonna collide so i dont know what to do about that.

3 Characters per person. Changes can be made anytime.

Ok Pic you anime character(s) and lets see the drama.

Ill pick My character Later, Any questions ask me.

O yea no Swearing<<<< please or else I get in trouble! Name:Beast Boy stick out tongue
Hair/eyes: Short green hair and green eyes
Nickname:BB
Apperance: Purple and black suit with white gloves/boots and a white belt
Background: Been with the Teen Titans for atleast a year or so. He's pretty darn funny, even if sometimes his jokes make ppl laugh at him instead of with him

*BB walked out of a forest, smelling the fresh air* Great day..*BB changed into a hawk, and flew off*

lobonikko
clop clop, clop clop
Nikko strode down the road on his Horse

shadow12
-looked at the guy on the horse-

Haru-Donovan
*Sees the guy with the yin-yang sign on his head walk by* Hmm...never saw him around here before. He must be from out of town. *gets to the a side of a road, stops at the Do Not Walk sign and looks at a puddle on the side of the road* Looks like it rained last night. *a car goes by and splases the puddle on Riku* HEY, WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING YOU FREAKING IDIOT!!! Damn, now my clothes are wet. Knew I should've stayed home today. *starts to walk back to his house and his stomach growls* Yeah, yeah we'll come back and get something to eat, so stop nagging. Gezz, your just like a girl when your hungry.

Elladora
(Can I join?)

Haru-Donovan
*Comes out of the dojo after taking a shower and changing clothes* Ok, now for round 2. *walks to the sign again but this time it says Walk, Riku gets to the middle of the road sees a car coming, he looks at the sign and it says Do Not Walk now* eek2 HOLY S@#$! That car isn't going stop!! *runs to the other side of the road but trips on the sidewalk and falls* OWW!!! *the car stops and two guys with black suits get out, grab Riku and drag him to the car* WHATS GOING ON!!! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!! I WAS GOING TO PAY MY ELECTRIC BILL, I SWEAR!! LET ME GO!! *the guys in black throw him into the car, cover his mouth with a white cloth and Riku blacks out*

The .hacker
*Kurama walked through a forest that was close to pitch black**Hiei was next to kurama with a scorned look on his face because they had Yusuke next to them**Yusuke walked along next to the side of Hiei looking the opposite he was looking.*Yusuke:"Where the hell are we going kurama?"Kurama:"I have buisness to settle with someone."Hiei:"Shut up Yusuke and dont ask questions..."Yusuke:"WHO ARE YOU TO TALK SHORTY!!!"*Hiei starts to unwrap his his headband half revealing his eye*Hiei:"Because I said so..."*Yusuke mumbles cursings to himself as they walk*

shadow12
-lance senses some ppl-

silvertsume
kaze changed to wolf form. " ahh... that smells nice!!" she changed back, " c'mon, misao! i smell something delicious!" she grinned and sped up. "wait up kaze!" misao cried. kaze turned around and smiled. soon they reached a house.... who were the people inside? misao pulled out her throwing knives, and stood in front of kaze. " dont worry.. if any thing happens ill protect you.." she said. kaze grinned at her and then floowed her in wolf form.

shadow12
-walked up to the house-

Killer_Dennis
*BB perched on a branch, and watched the city below. He missed the Titans, but knew it was time. He changed into human form, and walked to the edge of the plateau*

shadow12
-senses another presense-

silvertsume
kaze saw another guy and grabbed misao's shirt in her teeth. " shh!" she whispered.

shadow12
-looks around and keeps walking-

Killer_Dennis
*BB sensed another presence, but watched the city below, feeling the breeze move his hair*

The .hacker
Kurama:"Stop...House and people are ahead we musnt...Wait its...OH NO!!!!"Yusuke:"What?"Hiei:"One of kurama's...Past loves*Chuckles*"Kurama:*Blushes*"N-no...I-i was...Um..."Yusuke:"HA!! You like somone...Wich one is it?!"Kurama:"Shush its none of your buisness Yusuke..."

shadow12
-senseed movvment by the woods and walks toward there but faster than normal-

Killer_Dennis
*BB jumped from the plateau, changing into a humming bird in the process*

The .hacker
*Hiei ducked behind a tree and Yusuke dove into a bush while Kurama jumped in the tree above all hidden from site*

shadow12
give it up i know your there
-created a light bright enough to reveal them-

Killer_Dennis
*BB flew down into the city below, then back into the forest above, sensing another presence*

The .hacker
*Yusuke and Hiei walked out and Kurama jumped down*Hiei:"What do you want?"

shadow12
just checking who it was..........

Killer_Dennis
*BB let out a screech once he saw ppl, and changed back into human*

shadow12
-saw a green person out of the corner of his eye-

Killer_Dennis
*BB took a few steps forward, his eyes fierce, along with his voice* Hi..

shadow12
hello.....
-dosen't turn his head-

Killer_Dennis
What brings you guys here..

shadow12
nothing of importance
-stares at hiei-

The .hacker
Hiei:"What are you staring at?"

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by shadow12
nothing of importance
-stares at hiei- *BB's eyes grew fiercer* Just checking..

shadow12
a person about half my size and has a very bad hair due

The .hacker
*Hiei grew red but Yusuke held him back*Yusuke:"YOU GOT A PROBLEM?!"

shadow12
not at all.............-calmly-

silvertsume
kaze drags misao over growling. we cant go... she thinks. just then she sees a possible threat to misao * runs and jumps on kurama* misao runs after her, throwing knives in hand

Elladora
Originally posted by Elladora
(Can I join?)

Killer_Dennis
*BB changed into a hawk, avoiding the knifes*

shadow12
Originally posted by Elladora

go ahead

Haru-Donovan
*Riku wakes up in a white room on a bed in a kimono --see avatar for details--* What tha? Where the heck am I? And why am I dressed like this? *the 2 men from the car walk in the room*
Man#1: Mr. Kazahaya, please come with us.
Riku: Hey, your the guys that kidnapped me! No way!
Man#2: Mr. Kazahaya, We mean you no harm. Now follow us, the director wants to brief you on your mission.
Riku: Mission? What mission?! I don't remember signing up for any mission!!
Man#1: We don't want to do this the hard way. Now come on. Your food will get cold.
Riku: *stomach gowls* FOOD!! Well whay didn't you say so! Come on lets go! *runs out the door then sniffs the air* Sorry but I don't need you guys, I can find it on my own.
*5 mins. later, Riku gets to the dinning hall and sees there is a whole table food* I think I'm in heaven. *starts to eat* This is the best food I've ever tasted. *10 mins. later a guy walks in the room also dressed in black*
Man: Mr. Kazahaya, I hope you liked the food our cooks made for you.
Riku: Don't call me that. My names Riku, not Mr. Kazahaya, ok. And yeah the food was good. But what I want to know is why you brought me here.

silvertsume
kaze growled and changed forms so she was sitting on his chest.

Killer_Dennis
*BB changed into a tiger, and growled*

The .hacker
Hiei:"This is her Yusuke..."Yusuke:"HAHA!!!! Kuramas got a lover!!!"Kurama:"Shut up Yusuke before i go Yoko-Kurama..."Yusuke:O_O;;;"Shutting up!"

shadow12
-lance laughs as he walks off-

SilentWolf
ARGH i frogot about this rp

Raevynn(a wolf) falls out of a random tree and lands on her back

shadow12
-looks at the and checks to make sure its ok-

Killer_Dennis
*BB heard something fall, and he ran off into the forest*

SilentWolf
She snarls and lays on her side for a while as she rests

shadow12
-shakes head and decides and go back to those ppl-

Killer_Dennis
*BB arrived at the wolf, and changed into one. He looked at it, and blinked*

SilentWolf
Raevynn quickly jumps to her feet. She bares her teeth at the wolf, not sure if he is a friend or enemy

shadow12
-jumps in tree and watches kurama and his friends-

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by SilentWolf
Raevynn quickly jumps to her feet. She bares her teeth at the wolf, not sure if he is a friend or enemy *BB took a step back, and said in wolf language* I mean you no harm..

SilentWolf
She sat down and loosened her tough look. "Oh. Ill beleive you for now."

Killer_Dennis
She sat down and loosened her tough look. "Oh. Ill beleive you for now." *BB took a step closer, and layed down, staring at the wolf*

SilentWolf
Raevynn tilted her head to one side. Something about this wolf confused her

shadow12
-yawns- gets bored and looks at the changling and the wolf-

Killer_Dennis
Raevynn tilted her head to one side. Something about this wolf confused her *BB lifted his head, and blinked*

silvertsume
kaze leaned up to the fox demon's face and touched his nose with hers, smiling gently. she gently breathed in his scent.. roses... and some other plants too. she looked at the other two... a demon and a ningen... ne short and one tall. " nice to meet you..!" she said sweetly, still sitting on a blushing kurama.

Haru-Donovan
Man: Come with me and I'll show you.
Riku: Fine.
*Riku follows the man into the next room where the room is cover wall to wall by computers and other sicence stuff*
Riku: Ok where am I again?
Man: Your in a top secert lab. Thats all I can tell you.
Riku: Ok, then why am I here and who are you?
Man: Call me Mr. Machida. Your here because I need you to try out an invention my staff has been working on for some time now. *walks over to what looks like a teleporter* And here it is. *points to the teleporter looking thingy* We've been working a machine that well lets us go into the past or future. But we have no test sudjects, and thats where you come in. We're going to try and send you into the past first then if that works we're going to send you into the future.
Riku: confused This can not be legal.
Mr. Machida: Well tech. *hands him a katana* speaking it's not, but I don't think any one will miss a parents less kid with no friends now would they.
Riku: Lowers his head so it covers his eyes* Your right who would miss someone like me.

shadow12
-senses someones in trouble and faded into the a lab that a girl named riku is in-

The .hacker
Kurama:"Kaze...Get off*shoves her*"Yusuke:"Is that anyway to treat your /girl/ friend?" Kurama:"Shut up Yusuke your being childish..."

shadow12
(lol)

silvertsume
kaze lauged gentley and got up. she looked back at the other two and leaned over to kurama... " who are they?" she whispered gently.

The .hacker
Kurama:"Thats Hiei and thats Yusuke...Back away before i file a restraining order..."

shadow12
(lol)

silvertsume
" you wouldnt do that.. now would you" kaze said, * she leand over and kissed his cheek, then hid behind the one named yusuke before he could summon some death plant on her* misao looked around " kaze!! " she called out annoyed. " whered you go?!"

The .hacker
Kurama:"Shes over here!!!"Yusuke:"Get out from behind me!!!"

silvertsume
misao runs over and throws knives at yusuke, pining him to a tree by his shirt. " who the hell do you think you are!?" she said angrily. kaze summoned her wind powers to pull him off. " easy misao..." she responded. " he's nice!"

silvertsume
((g2g.. laterz!! =D))

The .hacker
((Ttyl!!!)

Haru-Donovan
*Riku steps onto the teleporter and a bright light surrounds him as he sees a guy walk into the room dressed differently from the rest of the staff* Who the heck? *A pain shoots through his whole body* Whats..happening...AGH!! *A tattoo of a dragon appears around his upper arm, then the light gets to bright and then Riku lands on the ground in the middle of a forest in his demon form* OWW! *sets up and sees every one fighting* Umm...did I come at a bad time?

--O, yeah and Riku is a guys name when it's spelled like this. Yeah I know I paly a girl in the X-Men rpg but I play a guy better--

silvertsume
misao glanced at kaze. " you know them. " she asked the young wolf demon. kaze sighed somewhat sadly and looked at kurama. then smiled gently. " a thing of the forgotten past." she said. then she regained her confidance and looked at the small japanese style house. " well.. since we're all here.. lets go." she turned and walked towards the house. under breath she whispered 'i missed you'.

shadow12
Originally posted by Haru-Donovan
*Riku steps onto the teleporter and a bright light surrounds him as he sees a guy walk into the room dressed differently from the rest of the staff* Who the heck? *A pain shoots through his whole body* Whats..happening...AGH!! *A tattoo of a dragon appears around his upper arm, then the light gets to bright and then Riku lands on the ground in the middle of a forest in his demon form* OWW! *sets up and sees every one fighting* Umm...did I come at a bad time?

--O, yeah and Riku is a guys name when it's spelled like this. Yeah I know I paly a girl in the X-Men rpg but I play a guy better-- (oh sorry)
-starts interrogating the staff-
where did he go!!!!!!

The .hacker
*Kurama muttered*'missed you too...'Yusuke:Can we just eat?! Im starved."*Hiei punched him in the face killing him((I dont wanna play three ppl i will just play Kurama...))Then Hiei took his sword and killed himself(lol)*Kurama:"That was...Odd...*Follows Kaze"

Haru-Donovan
Hey guys hello over here! *waves arms so Kurama and Kaze can see him* Where am I?

Killer_Dennis
*BB stared at the other wolf, and blinked*

angel_wings2010
((KAZE KURAMA IS MINE!!!!!!! *tackles her*))

*Kari was walking down the street and accidently bumped into Yusuke* gomen... *she bowed* i'll watch where i walk next time

The .hacker
* Kurama Followed Kaze inside*

silvertsume
(( *screams* help me.... ^^ *sweatdrop*)) kaze grinned. she knew he had missed her. but she wouldnt trouble him about it to much. kaze drew in a breath and knocked on the door. misao trailed behind kurama, looking ready for anything. her throwing knives were exposed and so was her katana.

The .hacker
(Kurama pulls out a rose and yells" Rose whip!" It smacks twice and looks to Angel)*Kurama stepped beside Kaze and looked her in the eyes*

silvertsume
kaze looked turned towards kurama, and then her eyes were downcast. she sighed and looked back up. "i..." she had missed him alot. she didnt even have words to explain it. she sighed again

The .hacker
*Kurama put a finger on her lip*"You dont need words."*He looked deeper into her eyes*

silvertsume
kaze gently put her arms around him, burrying her face in his shoulder. she mumbled something very hard to hear. " i love you." she whispered almost silently

The .hacker
*Tightened his grip around her.*"I-I love you too..."*

silvertsume
kaze breathed in his scent agiain, she loved it, loved bieng in his arms. ((g2g 4 now...kk? ^^))

SilentWolf
The wolf plopped down onto her stomach and rested her head on her fore arms

Haru-Donovan
Originally posted by silvertsume
kaze breathed in his scent agiain, she loved it, loved bieng in his arms. ((g2g 4 now...kk? ^^))

O, get a room. I might as well be dead. *Gets up and walks off into the forest* LaterPeople who want even listen to me. New I should've staid home to day. *stomach growls* Shut up this is your fault!!!

keiji
::looks fun! could i still join???::

shadow12
Originally posted by keiji
::looks fun! could i still join???:: go ahead

shadow12
Originally posted by Haru-Donovan
O, get a room. I might as well be dead. *Gets up and walks off into the forest* LaterPeople who want even listen to me. New I should've staid home to day. *stomach growls* Shut up this is your fault!!!
-follows him-

Haru-Donovan
*With out turning around to see who it is* Nothing to see here, keep ignoring me I don't care, I'll fine out were I am and all that stuff by myself.

shadow12
-keeps following him using the light to make him invisible-

silvertsume
((confused.... but...ok..lol)) kaze gently pulled away from kurama and pushed open the door. it had a strange energy radiating from it.

keiji
::could i be Kagome, Anna and Keiji(my own character)?::

shadow12
Originally posted by keiji
::could i be Kagome, Anna and Keiji(my own character)?:: (give us info on your character)

Haru-Donovan
(Sure.)

keiji
::my profile from .hack// will sufice, i hope:
Character Name:Keiji
Race:appears to be human...
Sex:appears to be male...
Class:Twin Blade
Weapon/Spell of Choice: twin blades......no favorite spell
Physical Description: 5'6", starlight blue eyes, silver, kinda messy, ear-length hair, thin but strong, wearing black cloak w/ hood, ankle length, black boots, black pants, black shirt, black arm guards, blends in with the night well(if not for pale skin), strange unknow symbol in black over left eye
Dislikes:enemies, evil ducks, not being told stuff, annoying people
Past Pertinent History:no memory of it...or perhaps wishes not to tell
Personality:silent but nice, acts tough but really a softie, seems not to care but that's just the way he is: out of it!, seems unemotional but has inner demons to battle::

shadow12
(alright)

Haru-Donovan
Finally alone. Now to fight my way through this STUPID FOREST ranting!! pinch I hate my life.

shadow12
-does certin thing to giude him out without him noticing he's there-

keiji
::what's the plot so far? srry if i'm being a pest::

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>