Serra Keto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Vicious
I just finished ROTS for XBOX and in the game there is a female jedi named Serra Keto, since the game is pretty much about the movie Does anyone know if shell be in the movie? Or if she was created for the game?, i searched around but couldnt find anything for her, Does anyone also know if she has appeared in any of the books? Shes the only jedi i liked.

Ken Kenobi
Probably will be in the movie, but in the background getting killed.

astrofan428
Im not so sure she will be in, but I know Cin Drallig is.

Darth Vicious
Was she created for the movie only?

jaden101
Originally posted by astrofan428
Im not so sure she will be in, but I know Cin Drallig is.

i guess he is the jedi that you see anakin fighting on the security hologram in the pic that came out a while back

this one

http://www.in-my-opinion.org//files/cinanakin016jd.jpg

on the left is defo cin drallig...i cant even tell if its a man or a woman on the right though

Echuu
That's a girl on the right; she's the daughter of the guy on the left; Nick Gilliard I believe?

jaden101
but who does she play...just another nameless padawan that dererves getting chopped down for being weak as piss?

Echuu
Pretty much

Naredhel
Is that not Bene?

Darth Vicious
He is Cin Draulig which im happy to say Darth Vader kills but he kills Serra before him, i think they said shes Cin Drauligs favorite, at least in the game, will see how much different is in the movies.

jaden101
yeah...the game also says that the original plan was (in the game anyway) to have vader fight serra and cin drallig at the same time

Darth Vicious
He fought her first, killed her then killed Cin who wasnt a push over.

jaden101
yeah....crushed by that pillar...and she is the one who cut it in the first place...serra the idiot...

kremzike
Serra Keto is not in the movie at all. And other than that hologram, neither is Cin. The only side character jedi who gets a brief spotlight is Zett Jukassa... and it's pretty cool.

stefaan
Yeah the woman on the right side is Bene, the daughter of Rick McCallum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.