‘Sexy cheerleading bill’ appears dead in Texas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69

Afro Cheese
Glad to see they've got their priorities in order..

PVS
OH NO!!!!!!!!!!
and they were so close to stopping teenagers from having sex! roll eyes (sarcastic)

surely there must be bigger fish to fry

Swanky-Tuna
They did a bit on this on the Daily Show. If it wasn't funny enough, imagine Ed Helms demonstrating a normal cheer and a cheer that's too sexy.

Curl_Up&Dye
lol i read that on foxnews.

seriously dont people have better things to do. how about working on the education system?

oh yeah because proving that sexy cheerleading "results in pregnancies, dropouts and the contraction of AIDS and herpes." is a more worthwhile investment of government money....

dark1365
Some people have no life.

Curl_Up&Dye
I dont endorse cheerleading, but if you dont like the fact that they're pretty much selling themselves on the sidelines like a junkie selling food stamps outside of a wal-mart, then don't watch them. Don't go to the football games, don't go to the competitions. And for god's sake, dont rent Bring it On. Eventually they'll all just end up working as a diner waitress with lipstick on her teeth, or go crazy and shoot people, or get all dawled up just to go out and chain smoke while slouching over a bar telling stories about their glory days. Because they very well could do any of these things, or whatever else cheerleaders do when they for whatever reason retire from their craft.
Either way, things will just work themselves out naturally.

Court Radcliffe
this is so redickulouse!!(sp?) it's not like that will stop teens from having sex.

AdventChild
there's such more bigger issues in america.. why deal with cheerleaders.... why not deal with the crime in streets....helping all those people like single mothers working 3 jobs to feed her kids and paying the bills.... why not concentrate more on charity funding and programs for kids to stay out of gangs and drugs...why waste money and time on such non-sense as cheerleading routines?....no they don't have their priorities in order....

BackFire
We need a bill that forces every (hot) cheerleader to blow me when I wish.

Cinemaddiction
Considering most cheerleading squads are all female, wouldn't it also result in rampant lesbianism? Besides, chicks can't get each other pregnant, silly rabbit.

botankus
Originally posted by Court Radcliffe
this is so redickulouse!!(sp?)

No question marked needed, my friend.

Wow, I can't believe Jackie hasn't responded to this yet! Now that is a post I'm waiting for (really).

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Besides, chicks can't get each other pregnant, silly rabbit.
lol you never know

KharmaDog
I remember when I was playing football, a member of the opposing team was returning a punt, as he raced down the sidelines I hit him and we both went out of bounds. Unfortunately we wiped out the entire cheerleading team save one or two girls.

The funny thing is that of all the people knocked down, the two biggest whiners were the two guys on the team. One girl who I knocked over (and outweighed by over 150 pounds) grimaced, got up, smiled, smacked my but and said, "nice hit". Cool chick if you ask me.

Sorry, this had nothing to do with the topic, just talkin about cheerleaders brought back some old memories. naughty

botankus
Originally posted by KharmaDog
I remember when I was playing football, a member of the opposing team was returning a punt, as he raced down the sidelines I hit him and we both went out of bounds. Unfortunately we wiped out the entire cheerleading team save one or two girls.

That reminds me of something. I don't watch America's Funniest Home Videos, but one time when I happened to check out the show they had a clip of a football player taking out an unsuspecting cheerleading "pyramid" to the tune of a bowling strike. Don't ask me why, but I was rolling for about five minutes.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by botankus
Don't ask me why, but I was rolling for about five minutes.

It's just one of those things you shouldn't find funny, but you do.

Another moment I remember is when an out of bounds pass hit a hot dog vendor. I fricken lost my mind laughing on the field.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.