KMC Musicians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESP07
How many are here? We should have a place to post our music for one another.

Alpha Centauri
I have lots of new stuff I did with my keyboard, but shan't be posting it.

I only send it to people via messengers. Safer.

-AC

ESP07
People stealing your shit sucks. I had a drummer that left my band 2 years ago that did that. He started playing with another group and next thing you know they started playing (live) one of the songs that me and my bass player wrote before he was even in our group. I about whopped his ass afterwords.

jaden101
what do you mean "about"?...get over there and smash his mincy balls in big grin

Alpha Centauri
Some guy I speak to on the net had that happen to him and I have a friend in law who knows all about copyright so yeah, being careful.

The guy I know had all his songs stolen by the band he left, they got copyright and he could do nothing.

-AC

ESP07
The guy was a no talent douche bag anyway. He couldnt write a song to save his ass.

jaden101
thats probably one of the most annoying things that could happen...i've wrote a few songs and i know the emotion that many writers put into them...and to have them half inched by someone who only wants to exploit them for personal gain...that gets right on my ****

loserib
you can use poor mans copieright. you take a cd of the music you made. put it in an envolpe and mail it to your self. but dont open it the postige date on the letter will hold up in court.

also i am a musicain i do vocals in a Thrash/Death metal band
called Nothing but Losers
you can check it out here

http://www.myspace.com/nothingbutlosers

barbarossa
I play drums. My friend invited me to play in his Ska band... but I said no.

RedAlertv2
I play in a band. We are just starting out, and we have only played covers of a few pop-punk bands like Green Day and BLink 182

mr.smiley
Been in three bands.

Lana
I've played violin for 10 years now....I'd like to learn bass. That would be cool yes

Darth Revan
Guitar.

Played cello since I was 10.

SlipknoT
I play trinagle in my Friends Death metal/Ska Band laughing out loud

Ken Kenobi
I want to learn to play Bass, or the Drums...

Tptmanno1
Trumpet for 8 years...

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Some guy I speak to on the net had that happen to him and I have a friend in law who knows all about copyright so yeah, being careful.

The guy I know had all his songs stolen by the band he left, they got copyright and he could do nothing.

-AC

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Alpha Centauri
That's not an appropriate post for a man approaching 20.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
That's not an appropriate post for a man approaching 20.

-AC

Three piece.

VoxNova
Classic Rock/Hard Rock .... guess the name sums it up.
Got a whiskey throat and a heart-shaped...well, enough about me.

StinkFist462
drums for 6 years . and im currently learning bass and i can play piano

knight
Guitar

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/hot_knight/dd_banner.jpg

Dr. Strangelove
Been playing violin for 13 years. I'm taking a beginners piano class for college in the fall and I hope to learn how to play guitar some time in the future.

chops
bass for a year and 5 months

eggmayo
Guitar for like 3 years i think

Jordanb
guitar for like 2 n gawd knows the **** what years *nods*

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by loserib
you can use poor mans copieright. you take a cd of the music you made. put it in an envolpe and mail it to your self. but dont open it the postige date on the letter will hold up in court.
That sounds pretty clever. Will that work?

Hahahahahahahahahaha... sucks to be him... and for that to happen.

Deathblow
Yeah I know someone who did something like that copy-writing thing, but I don't think anyone ever tried to steal his stuff so I don't know whether it works or not.

I've been playing guitar for almost 10 years, recently switched almost entirely to acoustic (I haven't played electric for almost a year now). I can play a bit of keyboard/piano, and I recently learned the basics for bass guitar, although I don't actually own one.

RedAlertv2
I play guitar, and it is the only instrument that I ever really feel like learning how to play, maybe with the exception of drums. Cant afford drums though, so no chance there. I dont think I would ever want to learn to play an instrument that isnt used in punk rock.

StinkFist462
well i got the basics of bass down, enough to play simple shit and now im switchin to programming and keyboards

Korri
The Triangle for my entire life now.

eggmayo
I played the cowbell to Don't fear the reaper once smokin'

Korri
Originally posted by eggmayo
I played the cowbell to Don't fear the reaper once smokin'

Did you use enough?

I THINK WE NEED MORE

eggmayo
Dont worry, Im getting more right now

Korri
Dont Fear the Cowbell, John.

Zahit
I'm a singer/guitarist.
My band is YER MOTHERS LOVERS.
We're on myspace.com.
and
www.yermotherslovers.com --- needs work though.

Tassie
Piano for about 5 years. Recently started guitar, and am getting an electric guitar soon. Eventually I wanna do the acoustic, as well

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.