Nightmare on elm Street 5-7

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slayer
What do u guys think of these movies.
I fell asleep through 5 so i cnt realy remember.

SlipknoT
these are the worst in the series

VilleValo462
they were the worst .. they should have never been made

Freddy_vs_Jason
Wes Cravens new Nightmare wasn't bad.........But part 5 and 6 really sucked, the Kool bit in part 5 was when Freddy strapped that girl to a chair and ripped open her stomach then fed her own guts to her yes thats on the un-cut version only, they have the un-cut version at my video-store, oh and when Dan's in the car accident and his face has been ripped off and all these pin and needles are sticking into his back.

Evil Dead
Dream Child - horrid, horrid movie.....I cringe just thinking about it

Freddy's Dead - nice camp little flick. No real point to it.....was only made to wrap the story up. I hate the deaths (Carlos and Spencer especially).....but the John Doe death was really good. I liked that.

It was a gimmick movie.....the gimmick was "Freddy's going to finally die"........what can you really expect from a gimmick movie? Not to mention the 3-D which is never a good idea.

New Nightmare - Good movie.....but out of place in the series. It went above the heads of the core audience. I myself have had to explain this movie to people right here in this very KMC forum because they didn't understand everything that happened. This movie was a big 180.......all the idiots who liked the dumbness of parts 4-6 didn't really get the flick.......the movie was smarter than they were.

samhain
I liked New Nightmare, parts 5 & 6 were crap but part 4 was as well.

Gabri_Krueger
3 things the worst movie is #2 but these come close and once again i rebel. PATRICIA ARQUETTE SHOULD HAVE BEEN KRISTEN IN #4!

slayer
Why didn't they just wait a month?

Gabri_Krueger
cas they didnt want to keep the 'fans' waiting.

slayer
oh. Wel a month wouldn't have made a huge difference.

Gabri_Krueger
i no... my freind says her uncle was in a jam and dint realize when he sighned for tuesday. her uncle is wes. shes an internet friend.

Freddy_vs_Jason
But Wes didn't have any part in doing The Dreamaster confused
somethings very fishy about what you said Gabi no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.