Princess Zelda vs Princess Peach!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAnakin226
Okay if Princess Zelda and Princess Peach were to fight who do you think would when, o ya Zelda can turn into Shiek!

§P0oONY
Zelda, No contest, what can peach actually do, except float for a bit with her pink dress?

Morgoths_Wrath
I dunno though...

remember, Peach has that parasol!

shadow12
oh wow she'll beat zelda to death with an unbrella roll eyes (sarcastic)
zelda will win

SaTsuJiN
peach can bust a few lips and break some teeth with that umbrella.. you best watch

shadow12
i'm being sarcastic i know it good it just sounds funny

Dizzle
Peach gets herself captured before Zelda can kill her, then Bowser tries to eat Zelda and is trapped in that void that she chucked Ganon into at the end of Ocarina. Then Mario comes with a hammer, mistakes Zeldafor the captor, and beats her to death. PEACH WINS.

Joker1237
Nah Link always saves Zelda, so if Peach is loseing MArio would jump in, and When Link sees this, he jump in.

In the end it comes down to Mario vs Link.

Darth Jello
assuming that this is the first Zelda (the one from ocarina), then yah, she would win. Though peach does have an absolutely brutal frying pan in Mario RPG, Nyaru's love would counteract that quite well.

General Kaliero
SSBM versions are a close contest, but I'd say Zelda would win in the end. If Zelda can transform into Sheik, too, then no contest.

Though, y'know, I wouldn't be surprised to see an RPG where a character can own enemies with an umbrella...

Creshosk
Originally posted by General Kaliero
Though, y'know, I wouldn't be surprised to see an RPG where a character can own enemies with an umbrella... You mean like Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars?

dark1365
Zelda. Peach is a helluva lot more pampered.

ragesRemorse
Zelda sucks, how many times does that ***** have to get caught in the clutches of evil before she learns her lesson?

Creshosk
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Zelda sucks, how many times does that ***** have to get caught in the clutches of evil before she learns her lesson? Seeing as how this is the OOT Zelda. . . umm. . .once really.

Peach on the other hand. . . uh . . .

Anyway what does being kidnapped have to do with a person learning a lesson? Are you blaming the victim?

Dizzle
And honestly, it's not like its her fault... She just happens to be a great keeper of balance and good in the world, which Ganon just happens to like screwing up. Whereas Bowser just enjoys pissing off Mario. And Link beats the shit out of Mario.

Zelda's Spirit
Oh you know Zelda could totally kicks Peaches prissy @$$!!!

swipe9091
zelda can use magic, peach can... summon umbrellas?

swipe9091
oh ya honestly *ragesremorse* peach gets caught more than zelda and zelda gets caught by a lightening throwing badass mage peach gets caught by a... koopa? im sorry the *koopa king*

Hooverman
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
I dunno though...

remember, Peach has that parasol!
yeah but remember zelda is a drag king

Dizzle
Hey, Shiek was pretty feminine if you ask me. What, with blue spandex and the blonde hair stickin out... Zelda's still cooler though. Much more useful than Peach.

WAF3001
Zelda was actually a fighter. Peach didn't become a fighter until Super Smash Brothers. Zelda could kick Peach's ass.

poison_desires
OMFG I AM PEACH'S FUKING NUMBER ONE FAN HERE. PEACH WOULD FUKING KICK ZELDA'S #####!! YEAH GO PEACH. LMFAO ^^

Arbiter
Zelda would beat Peach then the two will kiss and make up. big grin

Steve128967
Hmm... I'm not sure. I'd say Zelda only because she has like actual powers. Though in melee Peach has some okay powers. Specifically the frying pan/golf club and the other thing whack. Not really a power though.

RagnaViper
Originally posted by WAF3001
Zelda was actually a fighter. Peach didn't become a fighter until Super Smash Brothers. Zelda could kick Peach's ass.

Does Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars ring a bell?

OMIGAWD SPEEDRACERISWINNINGTHERACE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.