Hulk vs Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ketchuptome
Who would win? embarrasment

juggernaut74
Vader would use the Force to calm him down reslulting in Hulk turning back into Banner then Vader slices his head off.

Its rather simple. Happy Dance

Ketchuptome
He can't do that messed

jinzin
hulk <-----simple minded

vador <------adept at mind trickery

yes...it apparently IS that simple....

Next Venom_girl
"Bruce, I am your father."
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

The MISTER
He can force throw the lightsaber with blinding speed and accuracy decapitating the hulk. Darth Vader is very very very watered down in the old movies. And you wouldn't believe me now but I'll tell you anyway
I'm a huge hulk fan. I saw the movie bout five times. Vader's comp would be more like..... Silver Surfer. Really.

that's 5 times in the theater

Superherovandal
mwhahahahahaha I have you now hulk. Doh I mean Bruce No i mean Hulk. confused embarrasment mad starwarsgiljotiini and thats how hulk dies.

jinzin
great story......lol

Ketchuptome
Originally posted by The MISTER
He can force throw the lightsaber with blinding speed and accuracy decapitating the hulk. Darth Vader is very very very watered down in the old movies. And you wouldn't believe me now but I'll tell you anyway
I'm a huge hulk fan. I saw the movie bout five times. Vader's comp would be more like..... Silver Surfer. Really.

confused I lost you at the last sentence

jinzin
he was just making a point of how big a hulk fan he is since he went to the theatre to see the movie 5 times.....an extremely impressive feat if i may say so myself....I could barely stomach it once....and even then that was painful.

Ketchuptome
The movie wasn't that bad. N e ways......

Wynndar
ehhhh....it was bad

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by The MISTER

If it were that easy, it would have been done in the past. I doubt the light saber would do much more than sear his skin. He's taken hits from beams that cut adamantium with minimal damage. I doubt a light saber is much more potent.

The movie had almost nothing to do with the comic book, and there was way to much explaining. Saying that it sucked balls is being generous.

jinzin
mind trick = over.....

jinzin
hell...vador doesn't even need mind tricks to use on hulk....all he needs is to light up his sabre and twirl it around in circles to fascinate and calm the hulk down.....if iron fist did it with his glowing hands why couldn't vador do it with a glowing rod....at least the rod has sound fx...

Cosmic Cube
lmao he did? Never realized Savage Hulk was that gullible.

jinzin
hell yeah he did....

"Never realized Savage Hulk was that gullible"

lol....please tell him your his friend and give him a lollipop and you basically got the strongest guy in the world eating out of the palm of your hand....lol......remember when he thought wolverine was his buddy even after wolvie attacked him?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by jinzin
hell yeah he did....

"Never realized Savage Hulk was that gullible"

lol....please tell him your his friend and give him a lollipop and you basically got the strongest guy in the world eating out of the palm of your hand....lol......remember when he though wolverine was his buddy even after wolvie attacked him?

Still, being distracted by pretty lights? That takes a pretty low IQ.

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Still, being distracted by pretty lights? That takes a pretty low IQ.
lol!
Maybe should start a Hulk vs. a lava lamp thread. stick out tongue

Ketchuptome
If it were that easy, it would have been done in the past. I doubt the light saber would do much more than sear his skin. He's taken hits from beams that cut adamantium with minimal damage. I doubt a light saber is much more potent.

The movie had almost nothing to do with the comic book, and there was way to much explaining. Saying that it sucked balls is being generous.

yes true

jinzin
"Maybe should start a Hulk vs. a lava lamp thread"

lol a real battle of the wits eh?
laughing out loud

Cosmic Cube
"Maybe should start a Hulk vs. a lava lamp thread"

lol a real battle of the wits eh?
laughing out loud

lol

Beyonder
Hulk takes Vader's head off. Mind trick? How does he even know Hulk's origin? And please, Hulk isn't easily mindcontrolled; Vader ain't Xavier or Jean.

jinzin
dude he doesn't need to know hulk's origin to figure out that hulk gets madder and stronger cause hulk says that in nearly every damn fight. secondly he doesn't need to know hulks origin to figure out that hulk is big and scary and that a physical confrontation isn't a good idea.....hence mind trick....it's persuasion....very effective persuasion...not control.

Cosmic Cube
He does have a point, Beyonder.

jinzin
thankyee kindly.

Beyonder
dude he doesn't need to know hulk's origin to figure out that hulk gets madder and stronger cause hulk says that in nearly every damn fight. secondly he doesn't need to know hulks origin to figure out that hulk is big and scary and that a physical confrontation isn't a good idea.....hence mind trick....it's persuasion....very effective persuasion...not control.

laughing Maybe Leader should have tried that shit?

Please, it's a fight. Hulk says alot of things about himself. But he usually smacks people around while saying stuff like that.

Hulk is big and scary and that a physical confrontation isn't a good idea? laughing out loud So Vader's afraid now of big, scary people? Please, what happened to Vader's a badass and doesn't fear anything?

Persuasion? That's right after Hulk knocks his brains out and proclaims himself the strongest there is.

jinzin
vader's not afraid of anything? ummmm where did you get that from?
lol
the guy's not stupid......he can figure out easily enough whether or not his lightsaber can cut into hulk.....while avoid blows at the same time....luke cage was running circles around hulk....vader shouldn't have a problem...hell, he doesn't even need to fight the guy.....he can just throw him back with the force.....

Beyonder
vader's not afraid of anything? ummmm where did you get that from?
lol
the guy's not stupid......he can figure out easily enough whether or not his lightsaber can cut into hulk.....while avoid blows at the same time....luke cage was running circles around hulk....vader shouldn't have a problem...hell, he doesn't even need to fight the guy.....he can just throw him back with the force.....

When has Vader feared something?

Figure out easily? rolling on floor laughing ....riiiiight. He doesn't know anything except Hulk's bigger than him. What's different between Hulk and every other huge aliens in the SW universe? I guess Vader would figure that he can't cut Jabba either since Jabba's big. roll eyes (sarcastic)

He doesn't know that his saber can't cut Hulk, nor that Hulk is class 100.

As for Cage, Hulk's tagged Spidey before. Vader ain't that fast.

jinzin
"When has Vader feared something?"

seemed pretty afraid of the emporer....

"Figure out easily?"

are you seriously implying that he can't? lol....all he has to do is swipe his damn lightsaber....if it don't work it don't work.....it's a fairly simple concept.....lol

"He doesn't know that his saber can't cut Hulk, nor that Hulk is class 100"

dude he doesn't need to know hulk strength class to know that all those muscles are gonna do some damage if they get close enough to make contact......and yeah he can figure out his lightsaber can't cut hulk.....like I said it only takes one good swing to figure that out...but since adamantium can cut into hulk i think a lightsaber can do just as well.......

"As for Cage, Hulk's tagged Spidey before. Vader ain't that fast."

I'm saying he's fast enough to get the **** out if one swing with the old lightsaber doesn't do the trick......both cage and iron fist can dance around hulk easily enough.....so can vader...another point is...he doesn't have to...he can just push hulk away...

hoorayforpeepee
this thread completely hinges on whether a lightsaber can damage hulk.

if yes, vader.

if no, hulk.

jinzin
dude....if no....force.....vader still wins...

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
this thread completely hinges on whether a lightsaber can damage hulk.

if yes, vader.

if no, hulk.

It won't. Vader can still win.

hoorayforpeepee
what force powers are gonna help against the hulk?

kgkg
The Force is with you.

But hulk wins

jinzin
how does hulk win? esp when he can't even close ground if vader doesn't want him to.....or breath if vador doesn't want him to....or be angry if vader doesn't want him to?

Cosmic Cube
What does the force-choke do? Hulk has got some pretty powerful lungs. Strongest lungs there are. His neck is just as strong. Squeezing his throat isn't going to work

jinzin
he doesn't even need to force choke him...just toss him into a lake and keep him there via force.....

Cosmic Cube
he doesn't even need to force choke him...just toss him into a lake and keep him there via force..... Vader surely isn't powerful enough to hold the Hulk down indefinitely.

jinzin
long enough to drown him....wolverine nearly did it by dropping some rocks on him......in fact the only reason he got out was because....he had outside help that unleashed all his rage and allowed him to overcome his panic....vader can even drop rocks on him if he wants to...and don't forget if that doesn't work he can use his lightsaber...which we don't know whether or not won't work against hulk...and IF THAT DOESN'T WORK....mind tricks....

Cosmic Cube
It takes a long time to drown Hulk. A very very long time. He's fought Namor for hours upon hours while underwater.

Wolverine dropped rocks on Hulk to hold him underwater? That's the silliest thing I've ever heard.

jinzin
yup...and hulk almost drowned within minutes....even so vader has option after option to fall back on......watch star wars clone wars and look at the mace windu fight to see what a jedi master can do with the force than amplfy that by 2 or 3 and then you see the ballpark that vader's working with....

Wynndar
Hulk can no onger be drowned...it was proven about four issues ago

jinzin
oh really? what issue....the last ones I picked up were inc hulk tempest fugit parts 3 and 4.....

Wynndar
Part one...it opens with him walking on the ocean floor...He kills a great white and a giant squid. Banner later explains the Hulk can no longer be drowned and his lungs fill with fluid to counter pressure or something...i cant give an exact quote cuz i dont own it.
http://milehighcomics.com/cgi-bin/backissue.cgi?action=page3&issue=41321098996%2077

Cosmic Cube
oh really? what issue....the last ones I picked up were inc hulk tempest fugit parts 3 and 4.....

Did you read the last one? Betty isn't dead.

jinzin
well all this tempest fugit stuff may just be a product of the hulks own craziness....not that it's a great story....but in the same sotry arch hulk made fing fang foom beg for his life before he killed him and wolverine was cutting him up something fierce....

Beyonder
how does hulk win? esp when he can't even close ground if vader doesn't want him to.....or breath if vador doesn't want him to....or be angry if vader doesn't want him to?

Are you serious? Hulk ain't slow. The guy can move more than a mile just in one leap. He jumps at Vader and Vader might just knocked out.

Vader might try a choke hold but it ain't gonna work. Hulk can thunder clap in midair and knock out Vader. Vader doesn't know what Hulk can do. Hulk, however, doesn't care about Vader's ability. One doesn't know, the other really doesn't care. Alot of things Vader would do that won't work or barely hurts Hulk; a punch or thunder clap from Hulk would knock out or kill Vader.

jinzin
i like how you simply assume that anything vader tries against hulk simply "won't work"......why?...."durrrrrrrr cause it's the hulk".

hulks fast enough to leap up and land on vader without either getting stopped or vader moving out of the way even though vader's fast enough to deflect lazer blasts with his hands?
riiiiight shifty

a thunder clap is going to KO vader because? I mean it didn't KO venom...or spiderman or suffered from hightened senses....or wolverine who had even more hightened senses...but it's gonna KO vader why again?

pffft.....lol

one punch that hulk won't land if vader doesn't ALLOW it to happen.....vader has waaaaay too much power and versatility goin for him.

who?-kid
Hulk isn't fast. Hulk is VERY fast.

Hulk has defeated much much more dangerous enemies than Darth Vader (who is getting stronger every single minute I sometimes think).

Can't wait for the Darth Vader vs Thanos & Loki thread.

jinzin
and hulk's been downed by farrrr less impressive oppenents that vader too....

Wynndar
? Vader doesnt have any impressive opponents

jinzin
lol....not in the movies anyways....

Draco69
I like the new Cartoon Network Star Wars show. Made me respect the Jedis. Too bad the movies can't compare....

Wynndar
yea i was watching it las night....pretty sweet...is that Sith General with the white armor and insect like body going to be in episode three?

jinzin
general grevious....yes he is...isn't that freakin awesome?!?!

Draco69
Well maybe that's how the Jedis and Siths really are. The budget in the movie couldn't withstand a fight like that.

jinzin
plus when the original movie was made think of the FX limitations.....

MERCILOUS
FX and budget.

Ketchuptome
For all those how think Vader would win, tell me.... What can Vader do that can actaully hurt Hulk. Force push, pull, lightling, choke.. Hulk will wouldnt even notice he's being hurt.

The MISTER

I Truly don't know whether or not the lightsaber would slice through adamantium like a hot knife through butter or not. Only a true fan would know exactly so I'll wait to see if anyone is sure. If the lightsaber won't work can he levitate and then cut off his air for a couple hours? It's just my educated guess but I believe that all Jedis are supposed to be masters of all forms of combat. The hulk is far more powerful than any opponent I've seen a jedi fight so if the lightsaber can't decapitate him then I don't know enough about vader to tell if he can slay the hulk with some other tactic.

I thought the movie could have been a whole lot worse. And it could have been. think of the movie steel and you get my drift. A could have tried making a human play the hulk or have him hurt by bullets. They could have had him strain to lift a car. (see what I mean) At least the Hulk didn't look as phony as he could have. laughing out loud

jinzin
just do me a favor......watch clone wars.....watch the whole thing to get an idea of real jedi's at work.........

also about the lightsaber thing....the only reason that I feel that it can't go through adamantium is because of the same reason kitty can't phase through it.....it's too damned dense....but in the lightsabers defense against the hulk...... in the SW ATAT's were made with especially dense armor....armor capible of taking multiple assaults from constant air raids without even showing so much as a scratch.....however where multiple kinds of fire power failed against them.....the lightsaber went through it easily....in fact.....at least in the star wars universe....when was the last time a lightsaber had trouble cutting through ANYTHING?...that wasn't another lightsaber?....get what I'm sayin.....?

MERCILOUS
There is that one black metal. Forgot what it was called. But i think it narturally retains the force or something, so It's kinda magical.

MERCILOUS
sorry double post.

jinzin
yeah we're not talking about mystical though....

MERCILOUS
Yeah, I know, I'm not taking sides here. In fact I was just kinda hoping someone would tell me the name of the metal, 'cause it's bothering me that I can't remember.

long pig
Mind trick seems possible, but Hulk's head is so screwy it'd take a while to actually take him down with it.
Especially when all he needs is one punch to end the deal......

I disagree with Darth's force being able to hold Hulk back, it'll slow him but definatly not hold him back.

If its one on one in an octagon, Hulk everytime.
Vader needs special circumstances to actually win this, i.e water, boulders...ect.

Hulk could get at him IMO.

BENITO
VADER feel the force

Ultimatespider
If vader can take out The ENTRIE Jedi order! One green bastard isnt exactly going to be a problem!!!! lolololol

Beyonder
Originally posted by Ultimatespider
If vader can take out The ENTRIE Jedi order! One green bastard isnt exactly going to be a problem!!!! lolololol

When the hell did he do that? And under what circumstances? Hulk's given the Avengers a hard time, smacked Thor around before as well.

DarkCrawler
Vader has never taken out all the jedi. His troops killed the most.

jinzin
why do hulk fans think big muscles are exactly gonna help him from getting "forced" outa the stratosphere........?

The MISTER
why do hulk fans think big muscles are exactly gonna help him from getting "forced" outa the stratosphere........?
laughing Man aren't you one of the guy's that think's Batman can take the hulk? laughing Obvious answer to your question.. Big fans represent! big grin

IRTMU-Dragon
Wasnt there already an arguement about the fact... Wolverines skeleton, admantium... survived the millions of degress of the suns temp... so how would a 12,000 degree lightsaber cut through admantium?

IRTMU-Dragon
Also, I thinks Hulks lungs are just about as tough as his skin and everything else, so vader's lil' strangle, wont even be able to clamp his lungs shut cause' of how strong they technically are.

Also, Darth Vader isnt even "super" one punch from hulk would bus...

Hang on... If the force has no boundaries, cant Vader just lift Hulk up off the ground and just hang him there?

ebonyblade1
Light sabers can cut thru anything even admantium. It will not cut thru like butter, but given time it could cut thru (it might take a couple of hours). As far as decapitating hulk, anyone can do it with sufficient force and speed. A blade of steel can cut almost anything if it is forged to be a molecule wide. And we all know that a light saber and adamantium is far more dangerous. It all depends who is holding the blade. The average human couldn't do it. And about vader taking out the entire jedi order. He is powerful, but yoda, mace, and obi wan could have easily defeated him in one on one combat. So he is not that great. And hulk is. unfortunately he has hulk at a disadvantage. He is faster and way more cunning.

IRTMU-Dragon
Ok... What happened to admantium being indestructible?

who?-kid
Originally posted by ebonyblade1
Light sabers can cut thru anything even admantium. It will not cut thru like butter, but given time it could cut thru (it might take a couple of hours).
You don't know that, and can't prove it either. So it's hardly a valid point.

Are you saying Darth Vader is faster ? If so, no way. Hulk is very fast, and can be cunning too by the way.

Beyonder
Originally posted by ebonyblade1
Light sabers can cut thru anything even admantium.

Based on what?

jinzin
watch the freaking animated clone wars.....a very good demonstration of exactly how fast the jedis are depicted in their comic book counter parts......vader can be hella fast if he wants to be.......

juggernaut74
Mace Windu was one bad mothaf*cka in the Clone Wars cartoon series.

Big Evil
Vader would make some crap comment about how Hulk and his infinite rage would be a perfect tool of the darkside.

Hulk would rebuttle with "Hulk smash!" and Vader would need alot more then a resporator to keep his ass alive lol.

long pig
Light sabers took 10 minutes trying to cut through a steel door!
Please, light sabres aren't cutting through adamantium OR hulks skin.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by long pig
Light sabers took 10 minutes trying to cut through a steel door!
Please, light sabres aren't cutting through adamantium OR hulks skin.
Ten minutes?

Watch the movie again and count how long it takes to cut the door. That door was about 5ft. thick of solid steel.

And why would you assume adamantium is harder than metal used to construct starships?

Beyonder
Originally posted by juggernaut74
t
Ten minutes?

Watch the movie again and count how long it takes to cut the door. That door was about 5ft. thick of solid steel.

And why would you assume adamantium is harder than metal used to construct starships?

Because adamantium is harder. Wonderman and Thor have had a hard time with Ultron due to his adamantium. You know Thor right? Class 100 brick with an enchanted hammer? Ultron takes shots from Thor.

Some starship metal don't mean jack to adamantium.

jinzin
in the MU maybe.....

lol...that's all I've been sayin juggs...now multiply that force control and power 2 or 3 fold.....hulk dies........it's not even funny...

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Beyonder
Ultron takes shots from Thor.

Does Thor have a lightsaber?

Beyonder
Does Thor have a lightsaber?

Lightsaber > Mjlnornir + Class 100 strength eek!

Lightsabers are almost as overrated as Jedis themselves.

juggernaut74
Lightsaber > Mjlnornir + Class 100 strength eek!

Thats not what I am saying.

In all logic it seems that a weapon created by advanced technology and made of pure energy that can cut through any material in THEIR own universe would cut through a metal made by earthlings.

Beyonder

In all logic it seems that a weapon created by advanced technology and made of pure energy that can cut through any material in THEIR own universe would cut though a metal made by earthlings.

You'd think. But then again, a back water planet in a universe full of life, and yet said planet - named Earth - has produce beings on the level of gods and low level cosmic.

Franklin Richards
Set
Chthon
Demigurge
Demogorge
The

Cable
Nate
Magneto

You shouldn't be surprised by this. Furthermore, both universe are different. Marvel is just more powerful in terms of almost everything.

juggernaut74
So its like this.

Marvel Earth technology > Star Wars intergalactic technology

Got it. rock

Ketchuptome

In all logic it seems that a weapon created by advanced technology and made of pure energy that can cut through any material in THEIR own universe would cut through a metal made by earthlings.

Mjlnornir is stronger than a lightsaber
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Beyonder
So its like this.

Marvel Earth technology > Star Wars intergalactic technology

Got it. rock

You'd be surprised. I mean Him and Her were created on Earth by the hive. Him gave Thor trouble. Her ressurected Him/Warlock.

Big Evil
To get techinchal the lightsaber is not composed of "pure energy", scientificaly it would be more feesible if it were generated in that small (Though it raises the question of how it's able to contain it in such a small device but that's another story..) container as a nuclear power source. Generated by positive neutrons to create an almost solid being of nuclear energy. Had it been "pure light" it would have a flash at the end and would escape the saber immideatly because only the density of a blackhole can contain light so far as we know to exsist.

This being the case, how would The Hulk fare against a nuclear sword? Pretty well probably, especialy considering he's the result of a radiation test gone awry..

Vader's fighting skills and telekenetick powers won't save him for very long. There is just no logical explanation to have Anakin win this one.

jinzin
lightsabers are powered by crystals....it's not a nuclear power source....wtf?

jinzin
and hulk's afraid of a bombs....guess your nuke theory goes out the window anyways...

Cosmic Cube
and hulk's afraid of a bombs....guess your nuke theory goes out the window anyways...

When was Hulk afraid of a bomb? Savage Hulk doesn't fear anything.

Hulk has been hit by several nuclear bombs on more than one occasion. There is no "nuke theory."

A lightsaber isn't going to cut Hulk's skin, much less his flesh or bone, or adamantium either. Vader's best bet is to use the trick that Iron Fist did to calm Hulk down, if he isn't too arrogant to do so, which will immediately result in him getting smashed.

Ketchuptome
^ So true big grin

jinzin
meastro hulk.....a bombs were coming......hulk beat thor who wanted to fight him and then thrw him away for his own saftey then ran like hell....

Wynndar
Originally posted by Big Evil
To get techinchal the lightsaber is not composed of "pure energy", scientificaly it would be more feesible if it were generated in that small (Though it raises the question of how it's able to contain it in such a small device but that's another story..) container as a nuclear power source. Generated by positive neutrons to create an almost solid being of nuclear energy. Had it been "pure light" it would have a flash at the end and would escape the saber immideatly because only the density of a blackhole can contain light so far as we know to exsist.

This being the case, how would The Hulk fare against a nuclear sword? Pretty well probably, especialy considering he's the result of a radiation test gone awry..

Vader's fighting skills and telekenetick powers won't save him for very long. There is just no logical explanation to have Anakin win this one.

its not nuclear energy...its arcs of gravitational energy

Cosmic Cube
meastro hulk.....a bombs were coming......hulk beat thor who wanted to fight him and then thrw him away for his own saftey then ran like hell....

I assumed this was Savage Hulk. Maestro is just an amped up Professor Hulk. Both suffer from low durability. If Doc Ock could beat him unconcious, I wouldn't be suprised if he ran from a nuke.

Then again, Maestro has survived countless nuclear blasts. What issue are you referring to?

jinzin
don't remember the issue number...........I'll look for it though....

Darth Trinew
Vader has control over kinesis itself. Pick Hulk up, hold him there. Drink tea. Force crush him into a preztel.

jinzin
apparently hulk fasns think big muscles can prevent him from that...

Mider
Vader had alot of powers at His disposal people think that The Force just moves thing around and shit no if your a high level Jedi or Sith you can make clones of yourself, shoot lightning, deflect it, make Force storms, thought bombs, destroy spirits, force fields, strip powers, super speed, if there are other Siths present they can pool there powers together.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Darth Trinew
Vader has control over kinesis itself. Pick Hulk up, hold him there. Drink tea. Force crush him into a preztel.

Hulk surely isn't strong enough to resist that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It would probably cause Vader to have a stroke.

Originally posted by Mider
Vader had alot of powers at His disposal people think that The Force just moves thing around and shit no if your a high level Jedi or Sith you can make clones of yourself, shoot lightning, deflect it, make Force storms, thought bombs, destroy spirits, force fields, strip powers, super speed, if there are other Siths present they can pool there powers together.

Has Vader done any of this?

Who said this was Hulk vs the Sith?

apparently hulk fasns think big muscles can prevent him from that...

Exactly.

Point is, unless Vader comes up with some mind trick, he's going to get crushed.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Darth Trinew

Hulk thunder claps while in the air. Vader is knocked the f#ck out.

who?-kid
No. He will "sense" Hulk will do that big grin (don't ask me how lol).

Ketchuptome

laughing good one

jinzin
you guys are obviously lacking in true knowledge of the force all the powers mider posted about are true.......farrrr lower lever jedi's and siths than vader have used them......hell even

spoiler:

darth sidious admitted vader would grow to be stronger than himself and yoda both

....no reason to think vader isn't capible as well.

Beyonder
spoiler:

darth sidious admitted vader would grow to be stronger than himself and yoda both

....no reason to think vader isn't capible as well.

Um okay. The Emporer's Force Lightning f#cked up Vader, who had to sacrifice himself to take out the Emporer. So much for Vader being stronger.

juggernaut74
Yoda looked impressive in ROTS.

He had Sidious beat.

jinzin
"The Emporer's Force Lightning f#cked up Vader, who had to sacrifice himself to take out the Emporer. So much for Vader being stronger."

oh yes....after he was fighting his son in a lightsaber duel for a good 15 to 20 minutes.....and had his hand chopped off........pffft....really..... hell watch what the emperors own lighting does to hiim when it's nullified.......vader didn't even have the luxury of a lightsaber....

Beyonder
"The Emporer's Force Lightning f#cked up Vader, who had to sacrifice himself to take out the Emporer. So much for Vader being stronger."

oh yes....after he was fighting his son in a lightsaber duel for a good 15 to 20 minutes.....and had his hand chopped off........pffft....really..... hell watch what the emperors own lighting does to hiim when it's nullified.......vader didn't even have the luxury of a lightsaber....

What are you talking about? Vader has two hands. He could blocked it with the other one.

jinzin
blocked it? ...........with what exactly?

Beyonder
blocked it? ...........with what exactly?

His hand. Like the way most SW fans say he could since he blocked Han's blaster.

jinzin
blaster fire <emperors force lightning

aside from that the lightning was surging over his entire body it wasn't on concentrated blast like blasters produce.....it was constant.....and it wasn't coming at him from any one direction like when yoda deflected it....even when he did....he needed two hands...

Creshosk
blaster fire <emperors force lightning

aside from that the lightning was surging over his entire body it wasn't on concentrated blast like blasters produce.....it was constant.....and it wasn't coming at him from any one direction like when yoda deflected it....even when he did....he needed two hands... He was also lifting the Emporer over his head. . thats a two handed effort. . .

jinzin
nah he lifted him with one hand and stablized with his stump....I've done the same thing using a fist......

Ketchuptome
You guys are going off in tangent blink

Creshosk
nah he lifted him with one hand and stablized with his stump....I've done the same thing using a fist...... Ah, well . . .

Vader acted impulsivly out of a deisre to save his son. . . had he not been acting on emotion he probably would have . . . well probably still acted as the lapdog for Palpatine. . . But my point is he wasn't thinking rationally when he attacked. smile

jinzin
that was your point?....wow I must have seriously missed a HUUUUUGE leap in logic.....no offense.....i agree with you.....but it just doesn't look like that's what your point was....

Creshosk
that was your point?....wow I must have seriously missed a HUUUUUGE leap in logic.....no offense.....i agree with you.....but it just doesn't look like that's what your point was.... Uh. . the not thinking rationally point only came up in my last post. Sorry if that's confusing. ^_^;;

jinzin
lol...it's cool

Ultimatespider
Hulk duznt av anythin to block the saber with so he would be VERY vunerable to Lightsaber!!!

Creshosk

Lonelygirl15
Interesting

spawnwest
Vader takes this.

The Force flows through life and everything around it. Vader would be able to use and manipulate the life force within the Hulk to his advantage. This would make Vader's force choke and push as strong as the Hulk's current state also making the Lightsword just as strong. Vader's other Jedi skills such as speed, precognition, and mind manipulation would also increase. This would be too much for the Hulk to handle. Plus Vader could just calm the Hulk. Using the life force within the Hulk, Vader could force choke the Hulk infinitely, force push him into space, plus Vader would have a very very very strong punch.

quanchi112
hulk kills vader, nuff said.

playa1258
Hulk would kill the entire Jedi order by himself. He would pick up the Jedi temple and throw it into the coruscant star.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by playa1258
Hulk would kill the entire Jedi order by himself. He would pick up the Jedi temple and throw it into the coruscant star.

*sigh*

Also, closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.