Gambit versus Bishop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gryn Jabar
Decide!

Cosmic Cube
I don't know if you knew this, but Bishop absorbs kinetic energy. He'll kick Remy's card throwing ass.

long pig
Basically, yes.
Gambit gets beat down.

hoorayforpeepee
bishop is so confusing...he is supposed to be able to absorb ANY type of energy. in new x-men in absorbs an attempt at telepathic intrusion.

there have to be limits to what and how much he can absorb....

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
bishop is so confusing...he is supposed to be able to absorb ANY type of energy. in new x-men in absorbs an attempt at telepathic intrusion.

there have to be limits to what and how much he can absorb....

He is.

He hasn't shown a limit, though. He absorbed a fully powered blast from Onslaught like it was nothing.

hoorayforpeepee
well then what the eff. does bishop ever get hurt? are his absorbing powers automatic or does have to think about it?

Cosmic Cube
From what I've seen, they are automatic, as long as he's concious and aware.

Gryn Jabar
Couldn't Gambit just beat him over the head with his stick?

hoorayforpeepee
technically speaking, that is kinetic energy.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
technically speaking, that is kinetic energy.

Not technicallly, literally. Bishop has absorbed punches from Juggernaut. Gambit isn't winning this.

K Von Doom
Already happenend. X-men #8. Gambit threw some charged dirt at Bishop.

Lord-of-Dreams
And...

Bishop wipes Remy OUT. And then says 'OUI, OUI, mon ami' just to rub it in.

K Von Doom
Fight was interrupted when they both started laughing at Rogue.

Wickerman
Bishop wins this one without a doubt. He can absorb Gambit's energy like it's nothing and redirect it at him. And as for the stick, Bishop ain't no n00b man stick out tongue He's da big black man wit da big black hands (and a really big gun too big grin )

~wickerman~

Wynndar
I think Bishop may have the superior fighting skills

Blade Cutter
Gambit has superior fighting skills but Gambit will get his ass handed to him.

long pig
Psh, Bishop has vastly superior fighting skills and is much stronger.

Bish' negate all Gambits powers, basically making it a superhuman vs a normal guy.

Gambit could try to use his power of charm, I just don't think Bish is his type.....Cyclops on the other hand........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.