palpatine vs george bush

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheAnimal
alright i figure maybe we should put 2 guys who seem exactly alike against eachother. imv palpatine takes the win.

Darth_Janus
Exactly alike? You slow or something, son? Palpatine is a powerful, manipulative, deadly Sith. Bush is... this...

TheAnimal
call me slow again and i'll knock the shit outta you. watch your mouth around me kiddo.

Darth_Janus
Big words, little mind. I was trying to be lighthearted, but apparently you've got your balls on the line here.

TheAnimal
:: claps sarcasticly:: my balls are basicly in your girlfriends mouth.

Darth_Janus
No, she doesn't eat stupid pussy, so you might wanna take a hit of this and skip off to the sausagefest of a clubhouse you have in the backyard... Poon.

TheAnimal
kid you dont wanna step to this. all you are is a 13 year old pimple face nerd with no girlfriend. come back to the forums when your balls have finaly droped you clay akon wannabe. as for the gay jokes sorry kid i dont swing that way.

Darth_Janus
Well, assuming you are actually old enough to shave and you drive up here from MIAMI FLORIDA

WindDancer
Closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.