Right now at this very moment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sexylexy32
There is somebody being born, dying and people doing something completely indifferent..its hard to imagine confused

Raven Guardia
true very very true.

ESP07
Yup

ApolloX
sweet cheese

Ken Kenobi
How is that hard to imagine? There are over 6 billion humans on Earth. There can't be a single moment when there isn't something like this happening.

Darth Mantis
When you are born, you begin to die...

sexylexy32
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
How is that hard to imagine? There are over 6 billion humans on Earth. There can't be a single moment when there isn't something like this happening.

My point exactly ,there are too many people on Earth to imagine how everything can be happening at the exact moment you are doing something else

cindy8219
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
When you are born, you begin to die...

yes

ApolloX
Im dying.

PinkDi@monds
my grandfathers are dead sadsadsadcry and i had a depressing dream where my nan died and i didnt do my h/w and my math teacher yelled at me, and when i said my nan passed away, she yelled I DONT CARE!! ALWAYS DO YOUR H/W!!!!!!!!

a1hsauce
yup... makes you realize there are soo many things going on other than what you know... there are other people in other places... its quite awesome if you think about it.

PinkDi@monds
and in one place or another every second somebody is having sex. amazing.

a1hsauce
lol thats always good to know... If i cant... some lucky prick is

sexylexy32
I like to think about what other people may be doing when I'm doing something that I really despise

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.