Doomsday versus Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gryn Jabar
GIHFT!

jinzin
which avengers there's like 30 of em....

dawsey28
Current, most likely. And if that's the case, The Avengers win.

jinzin
sentry has what it takes alone....

stormfront13
how powerful is sentry excatley?

jinzin
has powerful as he wants to be.....

stormfront13
k i knew he was powerful just wanted to know what his powers were

jinzin
I'm pretty sure he can grant himself any physical power he wants but I may be wrong...

stormfront13
oh lol well his power would be useful

dawsey28
And Thor pretty much could take DD alone as well. (Maybe.)

Sentry isn't tehnically a member yet. Or is he?

In any case the combined might of The Avengers could take DD.

jinzin
actually I don't think thor has what it takes unless he uses the god force...but even then it's debateable.....even so...thor could just teleport him into a black hole...it's cheap....but it's still a win in my book.

Mider
Sentry has power equal to Galactus and Thor beat Doomsday i dont think so not less He has the Odinforce ive only read a few books were the Avengers come out like the IG, Korvac Saga, and Secret Wars, there not exactly the britest guys they usually rely on just trying to pound whoever there fighting to into submission not exactly rock scientists and i dont think they have the physical power even combined to beat Doomsday into submission but if Senty is on the team then thats there only defense in my opinion cause i dont know the other new Avengers.

the Darkone
Sersi can rearranged his molecules and turn him into sh** the same with gilgamesh. The sentry will kick his a$$ right back to Dc or thor will hit him with the godforce blast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.