Best Comic-Book Character Upgrades

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
One last thing before I retire for the night.

My opinion? Archangel, Emma Frost, Iceman, Aquaman and Spider-Man (I dig the organic web shooters).

pr1983
colossus... long overdue...

Ming Tea!
Amen.

savagerampage
Magento also long over due

DigiMark007
Magneto?? I'd disagree. They were having enough fun with just magnetic stuff. He certainly didn't need an upgrade to "I can make black holes...bwahaha"

I like Draco's initial list, but they might have made Iceman a little too powerful also.

-DM

manjaro
it depend on which spidey cuz there is the one with organic web shooter and the abilty to commuciate with insects,. the one that the inset lady got him pregnant. my fave is Beast. he's a little stronger and agile and more feral(meaning he's got heightened senses now) i just dont like his new look. though i miss the normal sized head on the gorrila loking body rather than the giant cat with neanderthal arms

grey fox
is that beast in your sig then or saber tooth i cant tell the differnece

savagerampage
Na magneto, Is master of magnetism, since almost everything in life, has something 2 do with magnetism, its wonderful seeing him, as powerful as he is.

Mainstream
Originally posted by savagerampage
Na magneto, Is master of magnetism, since almost everything in life, has something 2 do with magnetism, its wonderful seeing him, as powerful as he is.

makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside laughing

Wickerman

I completely agree. And it makes sense as well, unlike some other upgrades.

~wickerman~

armandovalles
Thing is finally cl 100+. Thank you god! it was long overdue.

Crimson Phoenix
I know alot of people will disagree with this but: Scarlet Witch,

But then again, maybe she's been a bit too upgraded

Scoobless

and magnetism is affected by electricity.... how long until Electro i the most powerful guy on the planet?

laughing

FieryBalrog
magnetism has nothing to do with black holes. And gravity is not related to the EM field either, if we're going by conventional science.

The EM field is most closely related to nuclear decay forces.

ragesRemorse
iceman went from being one of the extras who always die in the star trek shows, to becoming captain kirk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.