Clerks 2 teaser poster !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pablo G
Check this baby out, the pics look from the first one but I got it from the view askew website so I doubt it's a fake.

Ken Kenobi
Definately a teaser...they don't start production until September. sad

ESP07
Nice!

SlipknoT
Sweeeeeeet

IceWithin
clerks was the worst movie of all time!!!
Kevin Smith's worst movie :P

SlipknoT
Originally posted by IceWithin
clerks was the worst movie of all time!!!
Kevin Smith's worst movie :P Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, that would go to Chasing Amy.

IceWithin
Ive never seen chasing amy bag

Ou Be Low hoo
Kevin Smith is a d!ck...He makes a bunch of good movies, then because he feels 'more mature', he makes 'Jersey Girl' which stinks more than a public toilet and thinks he can redeem himself with 'Clerks 2'?...Oh, OK.

Pablo G
I for one don't like Dogma that much, I mean I loved the moments with Jay, Silent Bob and Rufus, but the overall story was extremely stupid. I mean seriously Alanis Morissette as God ? Puuuuhleease.

Clerks 10/10
Mallrats 7/10
Chasing Amy 9/10
Dogma 4/10
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back 10/10

Haven't seen Jersey Girl

Ken Kenobi
Clerks: 10/10
Mallrats: 9/10
Chasing Amy: 7/10
Dogma: 8.5/10
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back: 10/10

Haven't seen Jersey Girl either.

Has anyone read the book Chasing Dogma yet?

Pablo G
Nope, I don't even know of what it's about

Ken Kenobi
Chasing Dogma is in between Chasing Amy and Dogma, it tells the story of how Jay and Silent Bob got from Jersey (Chasing Amy) to Chicago (Dogma).

I haven't read it either, but I want to.

Pablo G
sounds very interesting, i'll get it the next time i go to a bookstore

Ken Kenobi
I haven't seen it at any bookstores but they sell it at Jay and Silent Bob's Secret Stash online store.

You can get it autographed by Kevin Smith or Jason Mewes too.

Pablo G
hey dude production wrapped already on Clerks 2 I saw a link over at www.freezedriedomovies.com

Ken Kenobi
I checked out ViewAskew.com and they said production doesn't start til September.

Ken Kenobi
And I quote:

Pablo G
let me get the other one

Pablo G
didn't find it

Mighty Yoda
whats clerks confused

Pablo G
Clerks is the first in a series of movies by Kevin Smith

Mighty Yoda
oh, ok confused

Pablo G
The movies are: Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. These five share characters and Kevin Smith's 6th film is called Jersey Girl but has none of the characters from the previous flicks.

smoker4
Cant wait for this film smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.