Exar Kun vs. Yoda(ROTS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
Who is better?

Darth_Janus
Definately Exar Kun. I mean, Kun could probably beat Sidious, and Yoda would be totally outclassed fighting a Sith from the Golden Era.

Fishy
I agree, i mean i love Yoda and all but he would die

Otaku_Sith
I guess Exar.But Yoda is cooler...in a strange kind off way.

Fishy
Yoda rocks, especially in the OT... Somebody like that shouldn't be able to lose any fight, but he will

SithKiller
You know Exar should kill Yoda....hes a thief! Stole the flashlight from artoo , Stole Lukes rations...stole some guys burger and fries tried to steal his pepsi too....then he was even gonna thieve from Chewy! Kill the little green thief before he gets my Liquor! I voted Exar barely..

Vanquish
The only reason we say Yoda will lose is because he has no experience fighting Siths. I bet if Yoda got some wins under his belt, he would be able to hold his own vs anyone. I still believe that after he fled the Palpy duel, he could have beat him the next day if he could somehow get another one on one.

But ya, with Yoda's lack of experience against Siths, he sure wouldn't want to face Exar Kun as his first one. He'd lose in that case just like he did to palps. But give the little green guy a bit of experience, and he would be better prepared to take out any Sith.

Fishy
Yeah but give Exar a billion midiclorians thingies and a prophecy and he'll take on anybody according to most people here...

We can't just give people shit because we want to... sad

jackstain
yoda wuld smash him in the face with an x-wing.

Kun-ni Habeo
lol

Bobafetty
Hard to say. I guess Exar.

Darth_Glentract
Well, Yoda did fight several darkjedi in his day. He obviously has experince against lightsaber weilders. Probably atleast as much as the Jedi from the KOTOT-era because he fought less often, but lived fifteen times longer.

Darth L. Dipsit
I think that Sidious might be - I don't know if this is stupid or not - better than Kun. I don't know why, I just do. And I think Yoda would actually, in his prime, manhandle Sidious. Thus, Yoda would, in my opinion, win. Besides, what was Kun's hardest fight? We know Revan's but Kun is less defined. If I am wrong someone please educate me, and by the way, thanks Glentract, for setting me straight.

Darth Destroyer
I'm going to have to say Yoda in his prime he would be unstoppable!

Darth_Janus
I think you're both insane. Yoda in prime physical condition would not be as knowledgable enough to pwn Mace, let alone Exar Kun. Now, you're giving Yoda props and dismissing his own wisdom. Size matters not. Age matters not. Yoda was at the height of his powers when he went ape shit on Dooku. Even challenging Sidious he was most likely at the height of his powers in general. He wouldn't die for another twenty some years, and even then it seemed more like he willingly gave up rather than had it coming.

Now, where is this bit where Yoda fights dark Jedi. And where is the logic behind he's 900 years old, in an era of relative Republic peace (This is something cited by many... Yoda is known to have said he barely recalls the last war on even half the scale of the Clone Wars in all his years) so he's equal to Golden Age of Sith level Force users? None. Yoda couldn't walk into a room of Force users and freeze a thousand or so of them with a thought. Sidious couldn't either, so dispel the idea that Sidious takes Kun, since that's nonsense. Yoda nor Sidious could compare with the raw power and skill of Exar Kun. It's really quite simple. And saying "Oh, if Yoda were like 200 years old he would pwn" is utter nonsense since he was inexperienced back then and would likely die faster.

Darth_Janus
On that vein, I don't think Yoda could take Freedan Nadd like Kun did. Sidious might be able to, but then again, might not.

kid-adi-mundi
kun

Kiu Dun
Definately Exar. I mean, he is one of the better Sith Lords ever.

JKBart
Do Kun defenders have anything to say in their defense?

AncientPower
Do you have anything to say for necroing a decade old thread?

JKBart
Originally posted by AncientPower
Do you have anything to say for necroing a decade old thread?

i like having fun with long dead stuff

if u know what i mean smile smile smile

Trocity
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
I think that Sidious might be - I don't know if this is stupid or not - better than Kun.

A light in the darkness.

NTJack0
Originally posted by JKBart
i like having fun with long dead stuff

if u know what i mean smile smile smile It's bad, and you should feel bad.

JKBart
Originally posted by NTJack0
It's bad, and you should feel bad.

it doesn't hurt anyone living smile

quanchi112
it doesn't hurt anyone living smile Do you fear me ?

Sinious
Originally posted by RocasAtoll
Definately Exar. I mean, he is one of the better Sith Lords ever. The irony. laughing out loud

JKBart
Originally posted by quanchi112
Do you fear me ?

i don't fear anything smile smile

my boundaries of paine are limitless smile smile smile
paine smile
agony smile
despiur smile

quanchi112
i don't fear anything smile smile

my boundaries of paine are limitless smile smile smile
paine smile
agony smile
despiur smile To know me is to know despair.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.