A "Vicious" load of shit..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
I rented a movie entitled "Vicious" tonight. I had my hopes up because it starred Tom Savini, whom also served as executive producer, and the movie was rated R for "violence/gore".

Don't let any of the aforementioned factors fool you. It was complete and total garbage. BUT, for those of you interested, read on for a synopsis.

Basically, the movie is about a rogue Marine project, headed up by Kane (Tom), out in a forest. There's some man eating beast, something akin to the worm from "Tremors", that the U.S. Armed Forces are breeding. The project has gotten out of hand, and they discover that Kane has been killing people to feed it. Talk about a haggard storyline.

Yep, sounds pretty damn interesting, eh? If that wasn't enough to make you stop reading, check this out..

The damn "creature" is like..CGI for the most part, and it is TOTALLY NOTICEABLE. It's not even a 3D CGI beast, it's totally 1 dimensional and fake! The epitome of low budget horror SFX.

On top of that, the acting by everyone but Uncle Tom is so poor, it's unwatchable. There is minimal, MINIMAL gore, and well..the whole thing just stunk to high hell.

That said, avoid the urge to rent this one, because it was a total waste of time.

Evil Dead
Duelly noted........ yes

samhain
We should have a thread where we can warn each other to stay away from certain movies. I'll start: Rats and Ginger Snaps. no no no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.