Galactus vs. Krona : Rematch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Galactus
(full Powered)

vs.

Krona
Normal Powers

kgkg
Galactus

Cosmic Cube
Galactus at full power? He wins, of course. If he were below mid-way to moderately low, Krona would have a much better chance.

whirlysplat
Krona wastes him in three punches again. Then makes a fortress out of his lifeless body. Galactus has been shown he has no defence to a ground and pound. He may weild the power cosmic but Krona has dynamite in his left.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Krona wastes him in three punches again. Then makes a fortress out of his lifeless body. Galactus has been shown he has no defence to a ground and pound. He may weild the power cosmic but Krona has dynamite in his left.

I think that's a little unfair.

Galactus is at full power. He seldom is.

whirlysplat
OK Scenario 2, Galactus just fed in the Marvel Universe, he ventures in to the DC universe chasing Krona. I wield the power cosmic he shouts, fzzt, sputter. Krona smiles full power Galuctus loses his power entering DCU. We don't have any of that here he replies before kicking Galactus hard between the legs. Galactus screams "my balls" before falling to the ground. Krona wastes him and makes a fortress out of his armourbig grin

Cosmic Cube
OK Scenario 2, Galactus just fed in the Marvel Universe, he ventures in to the DC universe chasing Krona. I wield the power cosmic he shouts, fzzt, sputter. Krona smiles full power Galuctus loses his power entering DCU. We don't have any of that here he replies before kicking Galactus hard between the legs. Galactus screams "my balls" before falling to the ground. Krona wastes him and makes a fortress out of his armourbig grin
Or, he makes Krona his new herald.

Who says they are fighting in the DC universe, and why would Galactus lose his power by traveling into another universe?

whirlysplat
Scenario 3 Galactus full power launches his eye beams at Krona. We have seen the surfer duck these. Krona is quick, an uppercut. Galactus is stunned not used to physical violence he starts to cry (mommy, mommy) he says, Krona mercilous as ever wastes him and builds a fortress out of his armour.big grinOriginally posted by Cosmic Cube
Or, he makes Krona his new herald.

Who says they are fighting in the DC universe, and why would Galactus lose his power by traveling into another universe?

Cosmic Cube
Scenario 3 Galactus full power launches his eye beams at Krona. We have seen the surfer duck these. Krona is quick, an uppercut. Galactus is stunned not used to physical violence he starts to cry (mommy, mommy) he says, Krona mercilous as ever wastes him and builds a fortress out of his armour.big grin
Oh, you're joking.

When have we seen Surfer dodge Galactus's beams?

whirlysplat
On his board back in the original battle of the Baxter Building, I only have it as a pocket book from the eighties but surfer is weaving through the eye beams till Galactus catches him and places the restraints on him being able to travel beyond earth.Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Oh, you're joking.

When have we seen Surfer dodge Galactus's beams?

Cosmic Cube
On his board back in the original battle of the Baxter Building, I only have it as a pocket book from the eighties but surfer is weaving through the eye beams till Galactus catches him and places the restraints on him being able to travel beyond earth.

The restraint was a force field that surrounded the Earth. Galactus's beams are pretty wide to get ducked.

Regardless, he will be at full power. Krona's punches won't faze him.

whirlysplat
But the original scene has the beams taking the power away. The best example of the surfer trying to breach his containment in my collection was Hulk 250 where SS cured hulk by taking his rage. His power increases exponentially and he breaches the barrier only to start to decay, I think the words Galactus used were, no more will you be free to roam the Galaxy. What the field did when he breached it seemed to vary but he usually had something nasty happen. This was never constant.Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
The restraint was a force field that surrounded the Earth. Galactus's beams are pretty wide to get ducked.

Regardless, he will be at full power. Krona's punches won't faze him.

Mider
krona killed a few universes so we dont know how strong he is galactus can kill ten universes at full power thats what the watcher said.

AJ4LIFE
krona and galactus ahd fight can someone post scans please

illadelph12
Krona wasn't base level Krona when he embarrassed Galactus. Krona had a few universes under his belt and was Entropy at the time if I remember correctly. He also blindsided Galactus (which is hard to swallow, Galactus is supposed to be damn near omnipresent with his cosmic awareness).

golem370
Read this book and see how Galactus does in a fight.

AJ4LIFE
bump, can someone post scan of fight krona and galc

samishe
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
bump, can someone post scan of fight krona and galc

Who won the fight?

AJ4LIFE
i dont know i want it, silly little russion lol
russia love

samishe
i dont know i want it, silly little russion lol
russia love

big grin That's why i was asking you big wise britain. laughing out loud

AJ4LIFE
thats right babie wisse brit we will be pm and pres in no time sam big grin

AJ4LIFE
bump lets see that fight

AJ4LIFE
bump

Juntai
Krona still wins, Grandmaster tried to use the artifacts on him and it still didn't work, including the Infinity Gauntlet, and while in the Marvel U. Krona was on a different level really.

AJ4LIFE
when was this fight, justai if have fight please post

Juntai
Originally posted by samishe
Who won the fight? Krona killed him.

Juntai
when was this fight, justai if have fight please post JLA/Avengers.

jgiant
bump it wasn't good at all...he summond galactus...galactus was like what the fuk...krona was like tell me the secrets of the universe...galactus was like i don't talk to b!tches...krona was like pimp smack your b!tch ass, you better regognize...three punches and galactus was going down...then grandmaster did some crazy sh!t and the book ended...

Juntai
Originally posted by jgiant
it wasn't good at all...he summond galactus...galactus was like what the fuk...krona was like tell me the secrets of the universe...galactus was like i don't talk to b!tches...krona was like pimp smack your b!tch ass, you better regognize...three punches and galactus was going down...then grandmaster did some crazy sh!t and the book ended... They started the game after that. Collecting the artifacts. Then Grandmaster turned on him and tried to use all the artifacts on him, and got laid out too. Luckily Superman was there to beat his way into the fortess and give Flash and Hawkeye a chance at taking out his machine.

AJ4LIFE
i only got book 1, can u post it please

Juntai
i only got book 1, can u post it please I thought that Galactus/Krona fight happened in book one... it's what started the whole story. I don't have the scans, no scanner. I know I've seen them posted around here somewhere though.

AJ4LIFE
it didnt did it
ill go check

nope he wupped no galactus ass

Avalonofthewind
That was book 2. Book 1 ended with Thor hitting Supes with the hammer.

AJ4LIFE
yeah thats right, can someone post scans of the fights with avebgers and jla, all books if dont mind, no rush take yor time but just let me know if u will

AJ4LIFE
bump.....again im still waiting for scans

AJ4LIFE
dont make me bump

illadelph12
Originally posted by jgiant
it wasn't good at all...he summond galactus...galactus was like what the fuk...krona was like tell me the secrets of the universe...galactus was like i don't talk to b!tches...krona was like pimp smack your b!tch ass, you better regognize...three punches and galactus was going down...then grandmaster did some crazy sh!t and the book ended...

I can see that Juggernaut B*tch video has far reaching effects. laughing

AJ4LIFE
now bout the scans

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Galactus at full power? He wins, of course. If he were below mid-way to moderately low, Krona would have a much better chance.

I trust this guy's word on it. He explained the whole Krona/Galactus thing way back. In JLA/Avengers, they downplayed the Avengers like crazy. It was ridiculous.

AJ4LIFE
can someone post the jla avengers fight arrrrrrrrrrr

Thunderstrike
It's on the Thanos vs Krona thread.

AJ4LIFE
ok
can u put link i cant find it

jgiant
Originally posted by illadelph12
I can see that Juggernaut B*tch video has far reaching effects. laughing it sure does...

AJ4LIFE
where is the match then with thanos and krona thead

Thunderstrike
Hold on.
http://img420.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jlaavengers02478ab.jpg
Looked to me like Krona is using the artifacts. Tech! Also, full powered Galactus would have eaten Krona alive.

AJ4LIFE
uuuum can someone post avangers vs jla to me or pm me it somehow im desperate to get it

oh and was that it

Thunderstrike
yeah. That was it.

AJ4LIFE
oh....thunder lol can u send me jla vs avengers fights plase !!!!

Thunderstrike
I don't have them, but many were poorly written.

AJ4LIFE
oh well forget the messge i sent u then

Thunderstrike
Tis cool.

AJ4LIFE
kk

joesha28
The Jla/Avengers x-over is full of crap. Most of x-overs are anyway. DC rigged it! In the secret war series, Dr.Doom sucked Big G's power and defeated the Beyonder. I say Full Power Galactus wins this!!!

AJ4LIFE
uum the jla avengers fights was good aparntly

Thunderstrike
Not really. I agree with joesha. It was rigged as basically a big claim that DC is better than Marvel. A lot of things that happened shouldn't have, such as Thor not taking Superman's hand off with his hammer. Poor, poor writing.

AJ4LIFE
the hammer bit was stupid but from wat ive seen jla was winning thye have better people avengers didnt have they best people i mean if they had marvels best in avengers it would have been beter
lets take ot actuall thread

joesha28
When you wanna do x-overs with DC you have to follow their lead..if not no deal. That seems like what DC say.

Thunderstrike
yeah, let's head to the actual thread if we're gonna discuss the whole spectrum of it.

AJ4LIFE
good idea

Juntai
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Hold on.
http://img420.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jlaavengers02478ab.jpg
Looked to me like Krona is using the artifacts. Tech! Also, full powered Galactus would have eaten Krona alive. The artifacts weren't collected until after that. Krona did that off the get go. Later after they collect the artifacts, Grandmaster tries to use them against Krona, and gets stomped out too. . Krona was just on a crazy level, period.

AJ4LIFE
is he like marvels galactus now

Juntai
is he like marvels galactus now Huh?
Krona's not even a Marvel character.

Galactus reformed later after Superman Flash and Hawkeye led the way to victory, and then Spectre fixed everything.

Thunderstrike
Yeesh. Question, would Galactus' converter be able to render him digestable?

AJ4LIFE
no i mean is krona lke a galctus to dc now he is like gal but to dc

Juntai
no i mean is krona lke a galctus to dc now he is like gal but to dc No, he was a Guardian of the Universe, before he went crazy.
The Guardians are the guys who run the Green Lanterns.

AJ4LIFE
i know that but i mean do u think he wil be dcs big concerour now

Juntai
i know that but i mean do u think he wil be dcs big concerour now Nope, though there was a story involving Krona spinning right out of JLA/Avengers about Krona and the egg he gets trapped in, in the JLA comic.

AJ4LIFE
have u got sacns of jla avengers jun

Juntai
have u got sacns of jla avengers jun Nope.

AJ4LIFE
kk

illadelph12
Krona is a bit more than simply a Guardian...

Juntai
Krona is a bit more than simply a Guardian... Covered that already in the JLA/Avengers thread..

All of them are powerful. Any of them individually easily ranks in the upper tier of DC.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5109074

But Krona was especially powerful, he whooped Galactus, then captured Lord of Order Kismet, and Eternity, who are the characters that are essences of their perspective universes, and Grandmaster with the artifacts .

illadelph12
Originally posted by Juntai
Covered that already in the JLA/Avengers thread..

All of them are powerful. Any of them individually easily ranks in the upper tier of DC.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5109074

But Krona was especially powerful, he whooped Galactus, then captured Lord of Order Kismet, and Eternity, who are the characters that are essences of their perspective universes, and Grandmaster with the artifacts .

So the fact that Krona was a former Guardian that was condemned to becoming an energy being after the Crisis and then had his powers exponentially amplified by Nekron and became a being of Entropy had nothing to do with Krona's power levels when he fought Galactus?

Krona was far, far, far above a normal Guardian at the time of JLA/Avengers.

In the same story he'd already dessimated numerous dimensions leading up to his confrontation with Galactus, who's power level was not quantified before the ensuing conflict.

Now, granted, Krona was able to entrap Kismet and Eternity as well, but to say Krona is simply a Guardian, even an "Evil Guardian", is to extremely downplay what he was at the time of the crossover.

Juntai
So the fact that Krona was a former Guardian that was condemned to becoming an energy being after the Crisis and then had his powers exponentially amplified by Nekron and became a being of Entropy had nothing to do with Krona's power levels when he fought Galactus?

Krona was far, far, far above a normal Guardian at the time of JLA/Avengers.

In the same story he'd already dessimated numerous dimensions leading up to his confrontation with Galactus, who's power level was not quantified before the ensuing conflict.

Now, granted, Krona was able to entrap Kismet and Eternity as well, but to say Krona is simply a Guardian, even an "Evil Guardian", is to extremely downplay what he was at the time of the crossover. When did I say he was 'simply a guardian', at any point? I made a brief mention about his history in that "he was a guardian of the universe, before he went crazy.", and already said he was more powerful than they were. What are you trying to prove a point to yourself with my post as a reference?

illadelph12
When did I say he was 'simply a guardian', at any point? I made a brief mention about his history in that "he was a guardian of the universe, before he went crazy.", and already said he was more powerful than they were. What are you trying to prove a point to yourself with my post as a reference?

No, I was not seeking to single out your comment and engage in an exchange, I was simply using your comment as a point of reference and submitting more in depth background info as to why, as you say:

His powers are not simply attributed to his being a 'Guardian', but you did fail to make that distinction, though knowing you it was not intentional. I've seen many people around here assume that since Krona, who was a Guardian, defeated Galactus, that all Guardians are abstract buster level beings, so I wanted to clarify the facts of the occurence.

Normal Krona was a Malthusian scientist, and a group of Malthusians became the Guardians after Krona caused the Crisis and his race split off into different factions due to differing ideals (The Guardians being one of the factions).

JLA/Avengers Krona was a Nekron enhanced being of Entropy; a Guardian level being exponentially enhanced.

joesha28
Coming back to the fight. We do not know the power of Full Power Galactus. Imagine...Big G getting ready for the big showdown with Krona...He eats his homeworld, many planets...can he eat more even after his hunger is satisfied?

grey fox
I have the Galactus/Krona fight in my ONLY Jla/Avengers issue , unluckily enough i don have a scanner.

But it stank of cis and pis. Krona just pulled Galactus from a plothole and galactus was like 'WTF where am i' and Krona was all 'Tell me the secrets of the universe' , galactus replied with 'Galactus does not deal with Mad-men . Krona then got pissed and started choking the shit out of galactus and pouring on the eye beams before killing him.

joesha28
Really stupid!!!

CaptainStoic
Krona had the power of every thing that he destroyed which was countless universes (so he claimed in the cross over)... If this was true, which I assume it was, I don't think it would matter if Galactus ate 100 planets Krona looked as if he would have defeated him no matter what, to say that Galactus wasn't at full power or in optimal condition is hearsay.
He was mugged once, and I think he would be mugged again.

"TELL ME... TELL ME NOWWW"! Sorry I had to get that off of my chest. big grin

joesha28
Well, Galactus in that book is odd to give Krona a better fight than that! Even you have to admit that. Sure Krona with such power can win but not that way not that quick.

CaptainStoic
At first I think Galactus may have thought that he was up against a Sphinx level type goon, but when he felt the force of Kronas's beast aura it kinda looked like he soiled his cosmic drawers. Anyone got scans?

AJ4LIFE
http://img420.imageshack.us/my.php?...gers02478ab.jpg

try this

AJ4LIFE
try on ealier page

Adam Warlock
In the end, it was Hawkeye who brought down Krona. laughing

Ironic. Not Batman, not Green Arrow, but Hawkeye.

AJ4LIFE
so true

Juntai
Busiek/Perez team gave Hawkeye a bit of love in their Avengers run. He never would have made it there if Superman didn't lead the way.

AJ4LIFE
YEP i still wanna see it

Adam Warlock
Busiek/Perez team gave Hawkeye a bit of love in their Avengers run. He never would have made it there if Superman didn't lead the way.

Superman would have never made it there without Thor lending him his hammer.

Juntai
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Superman would have never made it there without Thor lending him his hammer. You'll notice it was vastly more useful in the hands of a Superman.

AJ4LIFE
u love supes dont u lol

Juntai
u love supes dont u lol Actually I like Batman most probably, I own more of his comics than any other...But come on, look at how Supes performed in this series..

AJ4LIFE
i didnt see all i havet saw the end bits why was cap and supes so angry, i love this bit when cap goes nuts i find that hilirous

CaptainStoic
I was wondering why Superman didn't turn into Super Thor, I mean he kept the same costume after holding the hammer, I thought it would have been cool if he changed, and had on Asgadian armor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.