Does KMC keep you off the streets?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Where would you be if it weren't for KMC? confused

silver_tears
Living under a bridge, eating thrown away big macs, and singing for quarters on street corners. cool

bader40
Probably leading a more productive life than just sitting infront of this monitor for hours on end...well you did ask.

Tired Hiker
*hands silvs a big mac* Yeah, but you'd look good doing it, kid. wink

Tired Hiker
Yes, but KMC Forums is a GREAT creative outlet, so even though you just said that, it may not be true. People here like you and you make people laugh. You brighten the minds of many here. That is very productive. Shine on you crazy diamond!! wink

silver_tears
A big mac cry
You know just what to say TH in_love

Plus I would wear a show girl outfit and dance for money in Times Square cool

Lord Soth
I would......be watching movies. Which I would prefer more than being here, actually, but w/e

Freddy_vs_Jason
Doing *secret* work for the government shifty

Tired Hiker
classic

Tired Hiker
There is something about the Freddy Avi that is soooooo kick ass. yes

Tired Hiker
Whoa, it changed into Jason!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! ! !!!!!!!! !!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Tired Hiker
huh

Freddy_vs_Jason
LOL, yes, good eye TH, like my sig? I like Jason, this sounds weird but he kinda turns me on, must be the machete.........

Agent Phillips
At the moment I'd be asleep, but at any other time I would be spiraling down into a deep depression from which there is no escape.

*sigh*

Baylin
KMC stop me from doing anything at all, in fact it wont be long before I get fired. Then I'll end up destitute and on the streets.
DAMN YOU KMC!!!! stick out tongue

Chelsea23
I'd be at all the dirt races from Salem to Brownstown...and hanging out with..people(some of you know who I mean! roll eyes (sarcastic) ) But I'd hang out with my friends too...

Raventheonly
Conquering the world, lol .... no really..

crazy_c
I would be milking a dairy cow after the great clam bake. Duh. erm roll eyes (sarcastic)

Surfer1
sleeping.

tassie
bored

tassie
plus, i'd be able to buy so much more clothes and dvds and CDs and stuff, from all the money i spent on Internet bills

Linkalicious
Yeah me too. As I speak, work is piling up on my desk. But i'm here talking to you instead of doing my job. I'll probably get fired, and it's a great paying job.
DAMN YOU KMC!!!!

Be@st
I'd probably watch TV; and live longer

crazy_c
kmc doesn't actually keep me from doing anything. i just fit it in with my daily routine

proxcimaX
i forogt my password..... but yea, if i was in on kmc i would be off the streets although mind u i post on my forum more..... hmmm

crazy_c
i post here more than your forum stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.