The Avengers vs The JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
The Avengers team of
Cap. America
Classic Thor
Iron Man
She-Hulk
Sersi
WarBird
Spiderman

vs

The JLA team of
Batman
Superman
GL. Kyle
Wonder Woman
Manhunter
Flash
Aquaman
No prep. Who wins.

Draco69
Good Battle. Hmm. Sersi, Thor and Iron Man would be the biggest problems. Particularly Sersi. However the JLA has more firepower and more verstality. Particularly Flash, GL and MM.

The JLA is more likely to win. Flash would whittle the numbers (Cap. America, She-Hulk, Warbird (if she's on the ground), and Spider-Man) in the first few nanoseconds. The rest would have to be leaderless (Until Thor naturally assumes command) and fall victim to the rest of the JLA. It doesn't hurt that the JLA has two premier telepaths above Xavier either. Sersi is a telepath too but from what I have read not on the level MM is.

Malo
Originally posted by Draco69
Good Battle. Hmm. Sersi, Thor and Iron Man would be the biggest problems. Particularly Sersi. However the JLA has more firepower and more verstality. Particularly Flash, GL and MM.

The JLA is more likely to win. Flash would whittle the numbers (Cap. America, She-Hulk, Warbird (if she's on the ground), and Spider-Man) in the first few nanoseconds. The rest would have to be leaderless (Until Thor naturally assumes command) and fall victim to the rest of the JLA. It doesn't hurt that the JLA has two premier telepaths above Xavier either. Sersi is a telepath too but from what I have read not on the level MM is.

Hey D, can Sersi make krptonite with her powers.

Draco69
Unlike she doesn't even know it exists. It's not an element known to her. It doesn't even exist in her own universe.

Malo
Unlike she doesn't even know it exists. It's not an element known to her. It doesn't even exist in her own universe.

No i know that she dose not know it exists, just wondering if she had the power to make it.

Draco69
She can make anything out of something. So yes she can do it.

dawsey28
What about the Basic knowledge rule. Superman's weakness to krytonite is basic knowledge. Or is it?

Draco69
In DC universe. Certainly not in Marvel Universe. Kryptonite are pieces of a dead planet that exists in only one universe. So it's not common knowledge.

JRW
Bats vs. Cap - Cap
Supes vs. Thor - Thor
GL vs. Iron man-??
Wonder Woman vs. She- Hulk - WW
Manhunter vs. Sersi -Sersi
Flash vs.Warbird- ??
Aquaman vs. Spiderman - ??

round 2

avengers: WB, sersi, Spider, IM, Thor, Cap

jla:WW,AM, Flash, Gl

---------------------------------------------------
thor and warbird vs. WW - thor, warbird dies

sersi vs. flash- sersi

spider and cap vs. aqua - spider and cap

iron man vs. gl - ???
--------------------------------------------------

final round

jla: GL

avengers: spider cap sersi thor
-------------------------------------------------
Gl gets angry and kills cap, iron man and spiderman

but thor and sersi get pissed two people you DO NOT want to get pissed and they kill GL

Draco69
One-on-One pairing doesn't work. Flash would take half the team down in the first nanoseconds. This is a team battle. The teams fight as teams not individuals.

JRW
you cant fight everyone at once you always split up

Draco69
Noted. However you convinently put the cliche fighters together. Iron Man vs. Green Lantern. Wonder Woman vs. She-Hulk. Battles don't work that way. You attack as team. Points, Defense, Safeguards, etc.

As I said Flash would take down Cap. America, She-Hulk, Warbird (if she's on the ground), and Spider-Man in the first few nanoseconds. MM and AM would utlize their telepathy to whittle down the rest of the Avengers. The only real threats are Thor, Sersi and possibly Iron Man.

kgkg
JLA wins

Mainstream
yeah...but not with out loses on both sides

kgkg
Originally posted by Mainstream
yeah...but not with out loses on both sides
True.

Flash, MM , Super Man , WW , Gl

Now that's a powerhouse team

Superman will keep Thor busy
WW can keep Sersi busy

While the rest of JLA beat rest of Avenger (Flash , MM ---haha too much)

Than they gang up on Thor, and Sersi

Feeble Force
Only if Iron man had kryptonite covered armor this battle would be over.

kgkg
Originally posted by Feeble Force
Only if Iron man had kryptonite covered armor this battle would be over.
Superman is not the only POwer house.

Flash , WW , MM , Gl can all give him very hard fights

Mainstream
nanananana Batman with his "turn off electronic devices button" on his belt

dawsey28
Straight from the rules.

I suppose, Draco is correct though, that Sersi wouldn't even know what Kryptonite is, so she would not be able to make it. I just want to give the Avengers a chance, I guess. (And a good way to do that would be to take out Supes at the beginning. big grin )

But even if she knew what kryptonite was, JLA would still win. They have too many fast and powerful teammates. Add a couple telepaths and you got a win for JLA.

Cosmic Cube
This is hard fight.

Sersi could use her telepathy to learn Superman's weakness, and create a room full of Kryptonite. She could transmute Flash into a snail. The Avengers are outgunned by a small margin, but Sersi makes up for a lot.

Cosmic Cube

Aquaman isn't above Xavier. That's pushing it.

She Hulk won't be knocked out in the first few nanoseconds, and neither will Warbird.

Sersi is an Eternal. She is certainly a better telepath than Martian Manhunter, or Aquaman.

Draco69
Is Sersi stronger than the combined mental strength of MM and Aquaman? From what I read up on her she's on Emma's level.

And I doubt Sersi would even SEE the Flash.

Draco69
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Aquaman isn't above Xavier. That's pushing it.

She Hulk won't be knocked out in the first few nanoseconds, and neither will Warbird.

Sersi is an Eternal. She is certainly a better telepath than Martian Manhunter, or Aquaman.

He isn't. But he's damn near close especially after his encounter with the Millenial Giants and Ganthet.

Just because she's an Eternal doesn't automatically make her the better telepath. From her profile in the Handbook, she's not really impressive as say Xavier or Jean.

DarkCrawler
Hahah, you kidding?

Aquaman has Class 100+ strenght, telepathy on par with Emma Frost and very high durablity. And more experience then Cap and Spidey have. He will take Cap's Shield and beat him to death with it. Then he will take Cap's dead body and beat Spider-Man to death with it.

Cosmic Cube
Is Sersi stronger than the combined mental strength of MM and Aquaman? From what I read up on her she's on Emma's level.

And I doubt Sersi would even SEE the Flash.

Sersi is certainly a much higher level telepath than Emma Frost. Emma can't even join the Uni-Mind, which requires very high level telepathy. Humans and Mutants pale in comparison to the telepathic powers of an Eternal. You wouldn't compare Emma to Thanos, would you? Thanos and Sersi are on the same telepathic level.

Sersi's an Eternal. All of her perceptive abilities are much higher than human level. She can see things that are lightyears away. She wouldn't have a hard time spotting Flash.

Draco69
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Sersi is certainly a much higher level telepath than Emma Frost. Emma can't even join the Uni-Mind, which requires very high level telepathy. Humans and Mutants pale in comparison to the telepathic powers of an Eternal. You wouldn't compare Emma to Thanos, would you? Thanos and Sersi are on the same level.

Sersi's an Eternal. All of her perceptive abilities are much higher than human level. She can see things that are lightyears away. She wouldn't have a hard time spotting Flash.

Hmm. MM would still provide a formidable threat though. He's just as experienced and powerful. And AM will be backing him up.

Cosmic Cube
Hmm. MM would still provide a formidable threat though. He's just as experienced and powerful. And AM will be backing him up.

Perhaps he is. However I think the JLA has the advantage in this one. It's far from a clear cut victory, though. I'll say JLA 6/10.

nigel45
Like Cosmic said, I think JLA has this won most of the time, but events could play out in favor of the Avengers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.