The Defenders vs Krona

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
Can the Defenders take Krona down.

The Defenders
Black Panther
Adam Warlock
Qausar
Hulk
Silver Surfer
Cloak
Namor

vs

Krona

W/no prep.

whirlysplat
No he beats them all to death in 8 panels smiling big grin

Cosmic Cube
Quasar gives Surfer the Quantum bands, he becomes the Keeper, and eradicates Krona. big grin

whirlysplat
Who I am no expert on, I read about him in Guardians way back 10 or more years. He though seemed not to like physical violence much either. Krona shocks old baldy Norrin and hits him with the old one, two, thats it Norrins "Silvery" (but not metal, metal like coating is breached) his power cosmic leaks leaving Krona with a silver jump suit. Now where to put the zipsmile
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Quasar gives Surfer the Quantum bands, he becomes the Keeper, and eradicates Krona. big grin

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Who I am no expert on, I read about him in Guardians way back 10 or more years. He though seemed not to like physical violence much either. Krona shocks old baldy Norrin and hits him with the old one, two, thats it Norrins "Silvery" (but not metal, metal like coating is breached) his power cosmic leaks leaving Krona with a silver jump suit. Now where to put the zipsmile

Doubtful. The Quantum bands have limitless stores of energy. Krona wouldn't be able to breech the Keeper's forcefield, much less, his skin.

Keeper is opposed to violence. That doesn't mean he won't obliterate Krona if need be.

Can you provide some info on Krona? Abilities and such?

whirlysplat
Krona is an early Guardian of the universe, He went back in time causing evil to enter the DCU (one theory) there are a few. He saw a giant hand of creation and was flung forward.He is a bit like Thanos although he may have been around longer, I think since the late 60's (but don't quote me). He is much more powerful than the other individual Guardians. Like Thanos is more powerful than the other Titans. His power level like all of these characters varies from plot to plot. It tends to range between Thanos and Galactus imo, although I have seen him weaker than this for plot purposes(bad writing).

Cosmic Cube
Ok.

Pardon my ignorance, but is a Guurdian of the Universe the same as a Guardian of Oa?

whirlysplat
They may be immortals but they descended from a more powerful race, Krona is the last survivor of these big grin Before they split along sexual lines into two races, hence his different colour. It was also never clear how much of a boost he got from the energy released at creation, he sees the hand and gets a boost, but who knows. He is more powerful than all the guardians combined in some stories.Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Ok.
Pardon my ignorance, but is a Guurdian of the Universe the same as a Guardian of Oa?

markolin
Wasnt Krona the anti-monitor,the one behind Crisis on Infinite Earths?
He looked much hugely powerful.It took all Dc heroes to beat him.

whirlysplat
He was ruler of the anti matter universe, Krona is a guardianOriginally posted by markolin
Wasnt Krona the anti-monitor,the one behind Crisis on Infinite Earths?
He looked much hugely powerful.It took all Dc heroes to beat him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.