how weird would you feel...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BakaXero
...if someone the same sex as you told you that you were good looking?

I was at a friends party and some guy came up to me and asked if i had a girlfriend and i said no. he told me it was suprisng to hear. i asked him why, he said isnt it obvious. I thought it was i was talking with a bunch of friend who were girls and getting along so well. but then he told it was because i was good looking... i thought ok...

later that night he asked why i wasnt dancing. then he or do you prefer to sit there and look good... it just started to seem really bit weird there onwards... confused

Jackie Malfoy
I would say I am sorry but I am stright.JM

Storm
I' d be flattered, find it highly amusing and I would feel neither intimidated nor uncomfortable.

misha
girls tell me im pretty more than boys do stick out tongue

BakaXero
i guess with girls its a different story stick out tongue

misha
yes

Jedi_KnightAlly
With girls its hot for them to tell each other their pretty....

A guy in school once told ppl he fancied me.... That freaked the bejesus out of me when i heard...

misha
Originally posted by Jedi_KnightAlly
With girls its hot for them to tell each other their pretty....

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jedi_KnightAlly
big grin

How are u misha?

Storm
A guy in school once told ppl he fancied me.... That freaked the bejesus out of me when i heard...
doh

misha
big grin

How are u misha?
to be honest - i REALLY dont know atm confused

Jedi_KnightAlly
ahh... that good orbad??

misha
bad confused

Deano
well id say " oh thanx mate..glad u think im good looking, tell me somethin......what do u think about THIS! (then id punch him into the ground)

lol j/k...id say thanx

BakaXero
wacko

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Deano
well id say " oh thanx mate..glad u think im good looking, tell me somethin......what do u think about THIS! (then id punch him into the ground)

lol j/k...id say thanx

lol

thats hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Storm
I' d be flattered, find it highly amusing and I would feel neither intimidated nor uncomfortable.

^ Ditto! yes

Layden
yea that would freek me out but id probally just walk away

silver_tears
happens all the time confused

Phoenix Aska
Originally posted by BakaXero

I was at a friends party and some guy came up to me and asked if i had a girlfriend and i said no. he told me it was suprisng to hear. i asked him why, he said isnt it obvious. I thought it was i was talking with a bunch of friend who were girls and getting along so well. but then he told it was because i was good looking... i thought ok...

later that night he asked why i wasnt dancing. then he or do you prefer to sit there and look good... it just started to seem really bit weird there onwards... confused

It's not as bad as a guy calling you cute...

that's just weird..

chelsea17
Girls tell me that I look good. doesn't really bother me any, cause I can tell whether they mean it that way or not...guys say the same thing too

DreamingWarrior
Originally posted by misha
girls tell me im pretty more than boys do stick out tongue

Mish you are extremely gorgeous.

When guys hit on me, ( and they tend to more than girls ) I just say thanks, take it as a compliment, and go about my business. Most homosexuals I have met are cool about it.

Wolvielover
As long as they got no intensions they can tell me how pretty I am all they want

IceWithin
Originally posted by BakaXero

I'd say
"Tell me something I don't know" smoke
no seriously I'd just say "thanks..." and I'd make small talk... I mean I always like to talk to my fans flirt

Filth
Don't bother me at all when things like that happen, you should take it as a complement.

lil bitchiness
It would be very flattering. Lots of my friends tell me Im pretty. Boys and girls.

Lana
Doesn't bother me in the least when that happens...makes me feel good when people tell me I'm pretty yes I couldn't care less if they were male or female.

a1hsauce
I think its easier when girls comment on another girls looks...but when another guy starts saying you look good....tahts a whole other ball game

ladygrim
i feel okay with it because i look at it like a compliment more then a chat up line ..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.