"Comic" Hulk vs. "Movie" Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
ok.... the movie happened for a long time.... but i believe, "Comic" Hulk NEVER would have any problems ... with dogs..... wink

what do you think ... what would happen, if the two would clash...

by the way: i dont mean the "Lou Ferrigno" Hulk of couse *looool*

the cinema movie Hulk of course

ZephroCarnelian
The movie Hulk sucked. He was nothing like the strength he should be.

He struggled to rip the turret off a tank. He had trouble with mutant dogs. He didn't heal very quickly from his wounds.

The comic book Hulk would rip him apart.

Mainstream
Movie Hulk was a thoughtful complex analogy about the evil and dark desire that hide within us all.

comic book smash and kick ass

winner comic Hulk

kgkg
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian

He struggled to rip the turret off a tank. He had trouble with mutant dogs. He didn't heal very quickly from his wounds.

ya , but they had to make a story

smile

Cosmic Cube
Doesn't mean the movie didn't suck. There is a such thing as too much explaination.

Comic book Hulk would trash him.

kgkg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Doesn't mean the movie didn't suck. There is a such thing as too much explaination.

Comic book Hulk would trash him.
ya it sucked sad

Mainstream
you wait 42 minutes for Hulk to smash and the first thing he smashes is some hulk puppies?????? for the love of Gamma radiation!!!!

Cosmic Cube
I fell asleep twice. Those long ass explanations are what killed the movie. They changed everything. Instead of just the gamma bomb, now we have nanomeds and gamma ray guns, and all this other BS that's completely inconsistent with the comic book. Bruce is supposed to be a mutant. He doesn't need nanomeds. Brian Banner isn't the Absorbing Man. He's dead. The entire plot of the story sucked.

There were only two fight scenes in the movie. Those queer little "Gamma Dogs," and the final fight against Brian Banner, which was in the gayest "fight" I've ever seen.

The most intriguing part of the movie was the Desert Pursuit scene.

Too much talking, not enough smashing. They ruined it. Imagine if they did that to Spiderman.

Draco69
I didn't like the "comic book panel" style of changing cameras. It made me dizzy and ANNOYED.

Betageuze
please be fair to the movie..... it always is difficult for a movie to accomplish the expectations of the template....

shown hulk as irresistible force, like it is .... in comic is much easier than shown this in movie

Cosmic Cube
They could have done better. Much better.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
They could have done better. Much better.

better luck with Hulk 2 eek!

dawsey28
Originally posted by Betageuze
please be fair to the movie..... it always is difficult for a movie to accomplish the expectations of the template....

shown hulk as irresistible force, like it is .... in comic is much easier than shown this in movie

I'd say they are being fair to the movie. It was horribly done.

Mainstream
Originally posted by dawsey28
I'd say they are being fair to the movie. It was horribly done.

one thing is certain Hulk 2 will be better...it could possible be worst. laughing

dawsey28
I wouldn't say that yet!!!

who?-kid
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian

The movie had some good scenes. But that's it. Hulk was nowhere as strong as the comic-Hulk, but that's understandable.

But why did they make of Bruce Banner such a booooooooooring character ? He had no personality whatsoever.

Feeble Force
The movie hulk had trouble beating a couple of steriod crazed dogs. I wanted to see hulk just destory and smash everyting in his way, not show his emotions.

Mainstream
Hulk Smash?

grey fox
I found hulk a pretty good marvel movie although it was nothing compared to spiderman 1 and two witch in my peronal opinion were the best although daredevil came in rather close

MY MARVEL MOVIES LIST

spider-man 2
spiderman
daredevil
punisher
hulk
x-men 2
x-men
electra

BUT back to the point i think that comic hulk is stronger then film hulk

But i can see why they made those changes to the hulk film i mean they were going for a more realistic touch i mean come on , whoever honestly heard of a guy surviving in the middle of a bomb, realisticly .

armandovalles
dude Daredevil sucked my balls! LOL the best marvel movies in order go like this:

X2
Spiderman
X-Men
Punisher
Spiderman 2
Hulk
Daredevil
Elektra

grey fox
HAH whatever

x-2 - crappy plot , very crappy occasional good scene very good wolverine scenes other then that mediocre

spider-man 1 - was good but it was too damn predictable plus the goblin suit sucked monkey balls (oh yeah and natural web shooters WTF)

x-men - plot was even weaker then x-2's i mean 'ohhh we kidnapped a senator and test a mutant making machine on him , the whole damn
film revolved mostly around wolverine which can be a good thing but they just didn't pull it off right .

punisher- it just plain kicked ass the film was what it was expected to be , vengeance , took a little long but was worth it with the spectacular ending and various good quotes

spider-man 2 - now i may be wrong with this as the whole 'doubting my self now my powers are gone' thing did suck ass , but the parts that didn't involve romance just plain kicked ass and unlike the first spider-man they actually got the villain looking cool

hulk- ( i have already given my two cents above)

Daredevil - very good also dragged on a bit , origin was kind of screwed up and villain was a wee bit lame but has a sort of charm to it

Electra- it was possibly the worst pile of crap that marvel ever made(Note: I didn't actually see the movie, so yes I am prejudging it based on trailers and critics' reviews. I think that I can recognize crap without having to be subjected to it.)

Mainstream
but we all are agree the xmen movies were better than hulk right?

grey fox
hmmmm i shall accept that as long as hulk is above elektra i'm good

Mainstream
me too....watching an egg boil is above Elektra and have more action too.

grey fox
I can see it now movie elektra versus a boiled egg LOL

Lord-of-Dreams
Hulk sucked. But isn't this about the fight? (This really should be in the hulk forum...)

It would go like this:

'MH: Well... I am... yearning for the love of...
'CH: ... *hulk smash*
'MH: *dead. Off in monstre heaven getting b*tch-slapped by dogs...

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by armandovalles
dude Daredevil sucked my balls! LOL the best marvel movies in order go like this:

X2
Spiderman
X-Men
Punisher
Spiderman 2
Hulk
Daredevil
Elektra

I agree 100% with this list.

Originally posted by grey fox
I found hulk a pretty good marvel movie although it was nothing compared to spiderman 1 and two witch in my peronal opinion were the best although daredevil came in rather close

MY MARVEL MOVIES LIST

spider-man 2
spiderman
daredevil
punisher
hulk
x-men 2
x-men
electra

BUT back to the point i think that comic hulk is stronger then film hulk

But i can see why they made those changes to the hulk film i mean they were going for a more realistic touch i mean come on , whoever honestly heard of a guy surviving in the middle of a bomb, realisticly .
Hulk above X-Men or X-Men 2? No.

Daredevil blew ass, and so did Elektra.

Comic book movies aren't supposed to be realistic. Big green monsters aren't realistic. That's why we read comics. They aren't realistic.

Lord-of-Dreams
Well yea. But they should be close to the comics though.

Hulk would still tear that mofo apart. at the same time as slapping the three dogs and his own daddy (that was a SISSY fight!!)

Cosmic Cube
I agree with you. Realism sucks, unless you're talking about CGI. I wish the movie was more like the comic. It would have been WAY better.

Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
Hulk would still tear that mofo apart. at the same time as slapping the three dogs and his own daddy (that was a SISSY fight!!)

WAS it. Flashing around the sky as lightning? How gay was that?

"Give me your power!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.