World wars orchestrated

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
http://www.threeworldwars.com/

Are you losing sleep because you don't know what's happening in this world of ours?

Sick of the constant babble spewed forth from almost all network news stations, where they seem to say so much, and yet inform so little about what is clearly the current World War Three?

Desperate in your quest to find the real reason events are transpiring the way they are, and yet not finding any answers?

Want to know when World War Three started?
Do you understand the bigger picture?

Are you really able to stand back and grasp the helicopter view of current events? Are you too easily influenced by the useless 'news' regurgitated by today's controlled media? Are you bombarded by too much information of inconsequential import to be able to 'time out' and understand where this is all leading? Wouldn't the way you live your life be vastly different if you understood what's happening around you?

If you don't know how much of recent history has been manipulated to achieve the desires of powerful leaders, you may be setting yourself up for treatment similar to those who suffered in the German concentration camps in the 1940's.

Deano

Deano

Curl_Up&Dye
yeah or how about no

conspiracy isnt everything. seriously. Demonizing the Bush administration, and posting all this crap about joining in the political extremism doesnt do anyone any good. If you people keep going on like this, then it's going to be Vietnam all over again.

how about showing some support and respect for the people who are overseas, instead of bitching about the reasons for why we are at war in the first place.

How would you feel if you were fighting overseas for your home country, come to find out that your home country doesnt even support you or appreciate what you are doing?

Deano
talkin out ya ass again

i woudnt be fighting overseas..beacause i think the war is bullshit...do yourself a favour and wake up...

the iraq war is false and 9/11 was staged by the evil powers that be so they could fool people like you ...its called problem reaction solution

they need a reason to go to war with iraq...but the public wouldnt go along with it unless there was a reason too..there would be outrage if the goverment just went to war

therefore the goverment creates the PROBLEM.......9/11(fuking biggest scam eva)

then encourage the REACTION where the public say "something must be done..what are they going to do about it?"

offer the SOLUTION...we must go to war..these terrorists must pay!! they are evil! we must take out there weapons of mass destruction what we gave to them in the first place! blah blah fuking blah..then there step towards a police state and one world goverment gets eva closer has u openly give your freedom away!!! they say we need more surveilance, they will create rfid tags..microchips...national id card.......so that they can control you even easier......its so obvious

And 9/11 is the most blatant example of this....do yourself a favour 'curl up &die" and watch the alex jones videos which hh? has posted
because you have no idea what this is all about..so i suggest you do some research and stop being a sheep...you do no research..you just completly dismiss everything which doesnt surprise me..you dismiss things because whats being said is incredible and rightlly so..it is different than what u have been programmed to believe...you listen to the tv and newspapers, journalists telling you mostly without question, the official version of events, designed so that u see the world in the desired fashion and that u react in the correct way
you are like everyone else..u follow the one person in front in robotic fashion..the human race has developed lazy minds and have become ignorent.

Echuu
Losing respect for you in 5...4...3...2...1....gone.

Would you mind posting links to the sites that you found and researched(besides the first site)?
Or maybe they are books; could you name them?

I don't have the time to waste by looking up a bunch of conspiracy theories so any of your research would be appreciated.

Deano
i dont need anyones respect..i dont care what people think

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t342376.html
here are some david icke books what u cud download
the biggest secret book i reccomend

other sites www.dissidents.us click on videos

watch those alex jones videos that hh posted
http://dissidents.us/Video%20Page/A...Martial_Law.htm part 1
http://dissidents.us/Video%20Page/A...ial_Law2of3.htm part 2,3

www.rense.com
www.prisonplanet.com click on subject archive
www.infowars.com
www.metatech.org

all worth checking out
watch those alez jones videos
read david ickes books
or u can continue to laugh and ridicule, thats your decision

other threads i have created which are worth lookin at:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=331423&highlight=icke
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=320015&highlight=icke
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=342237&highlight=icke

remember to keep an open mind
"I Would Rather Have A Mind Opened By Wonder... Than One Closed By Belief"

Ushgarak
Chrsit, I don't believe vapid, ignorant shite like this still gets any credibility. A sad state of affairs for humanity's brain that this gets around.

Deano
your ignorant....

the stuff aint ignorant at all

why dont u watch the alex jones videos...comment on them..see if u think it is ignorant....see if the truth hurts you

WindDancer
You gotta give it credit Ushgarak. All these theories would make excellent fictional novels.

Deano
Originally posted by WindDancer
You gotta give it credit Ushgarak. All these theories would make excellent fictional novels.

factual..

Ushgarak
Originally posted by Deano
your ignorant....

why dont u watch the alex jones videos...comment on them..see if u think it is ignorant....see if the truth hurts you

Sorry, no. It's all crap, I am not ignorant, and anyone who believes this stuff deserves to be evolved out of the gene pool.

This whole area really is so retarded it is unbelievable. Really very very poor indeed.

Fiction indeed.

Deano
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Sorry, no. It's all crap, I am nit ignorant, and anyone who believes this stuff deserves to be evolved out of the gene pool.

This whole area really is so retarded it is unbelievable. Really very very poor indeed.

Fiction indeed.

watch the alex jones video
loads of evidence in there.........u choose to ignore it though
thats fine

WindDancer
factual..

Pure fiction and most likely would become award winning fictional novels.

Ushgarak
No, you simply choose to blindly believe it.

I hope one day you realise how incredibly and credibility-stretchingly ridiculous you have been to think you ever found any sort of truth in al this stuff.

Everyone is always so desperate to think they found some sort of answer that distinguihses them from the perceived herd... but following this sort of twisted reasoning is a return to the Dark Ages.

Deano
Pure fiction and most likely would become award winning fictional novels.

basing that on what? you have probably not even looked into it...u dont understand..

like the war in iraq...all stems from bullshit and lies...a coldly manipulated plan carried out and everyone fell for it..even me at first...
but ive woke up now thankfully

Ushgarak
No, you decided to believe some vague and non-existant conspiracy rather than trying to grasp complicated real-world truths about how politics works.

Which is not a problem unique to you in this forum- but your attempt to escape it really is alarmingly bad.

Deano
No, you simply choose to blindly believe it.

I hope one day you realise how incredibly and credibility-stretchingly ridiculous you have been to think you ever found any sort of truth in al this stuff.

Everyone is always so desperate to think they found some sort of answer that distinguihses them from the perceived herd... but following this sort of twisted reasoning is a return to the Dark Ages.

u choose blindly to believe the journalists and correspondants telling u the so called offical version of events...thats up to you

i dont blindly believe it...i have looked up and researched for a couple of years now...those alex jones videos shows alot of evidence on the 9/11 and world events
why are u so scared to watch it???
why dont u watch it..then u can tell me its bullshit

Mandos
ridiculous...

Deano
No, you decided to believe some vague and non-existant conspiracy rather than trying to grasp complicated real-world truths about how politics works.

Which is not a problem unique to you in this forum- but your attempt to escape it really is alarmingly bad.

u believe the official version of events for 9/11...haha

Ushgarak
Odd, because one thing journalists almost never do is give an 'official' version. And you do blindly believe it. Sorry, but all your so-called 'evidence' does not stand up to the lightestr of rational tests. You just want to believe it so badly, you made all this unbelieveable crap real. An odd phenomenon, but all too common- you see it all the time in talk of UFOs, JFK and faked moon landings.

Ushgarak

I certainly believe that is many orders of magnitude more rational to believe than the childish babble you buy into.

You know, for someone who doesn't care what other people think... you seem to take it very badly when they don't agree with you.

Deano
Originally posted by Mandos
ridiculous...

of course it is...u have conditioned to believe otherwise..of course this is ridiculous to you...

WindDancer
basing that on what? you have probably not even looked into it...u dont understand..

like the war in iraq...all stems from bullshit and lies...a coldly manipulated plan carried out and everyone fell for it..even me at first...
but ive woke up now thankfully

I do understand. I use to be so deep in reading stuff about the occult, secret societies, NWO and basically is interesting stuff but not enough to back it up. I don't deny it, but I also can't take it as the ultimate truth. The war in Iraq is a constant traffic of reports and updates from all over the world. Yes I won't deny that reports get manipulated, but that doesn't mean I gonna keep thinking in my head that the government is fabricating stuff 24/7. That is just being paranoid and misinformed.

Deano
I certainly believe that is many orders of magnitude more rational to believe than the childish babble you buy into.

You know, for someone who doesn't care what other people think... you seem to take it very badly when they don't agree with you.

how did u come to that conclusion?
im not taking it badly
you are taking it badly
and you dont seem to care about what other people think

read about problem reaction solution
is it really that hard to believe? im being serious
do you believe the official verson of events that took place on 9/11?

Ushgarak
I am sorry, Deano, but the links you give are all RUBBISH. Take the first one- implying the entire historical community by default believes in an 'accidental' view of history where:

"Events happen by accident; there do not seem to be any causes."

And

"Historical events occur by accident, for no apparent reason. Rulers are powerless to intervene"

And that the viable alternative to this is the Conspiratorial view.

Leaving aside the second point- which is simply not tenable anyway- the first... is TOTALLY removed from reality. How much more can I say other than to say it is NOT true? It is a simple lie. Historians think absolutely nothing of the sort. History is a very complicated set of interactions and causes and NOTHING happens by accident.

The premise is bullshit.

Ushgarak
how did u come to that conclusion?
im not taking it badly
you are taking it badly
and you dont seem to care about what other people think

read about problem reaction solution
is it really that hard to believe? im being serious
do you believe the official verson of events that took place on 9/11?

I come to the conclusion easily- by reading your obviously (and amusingly) annoyed posts, when people don't agree with you!

Little wonder though- because it all bears no relation to rationality.

WindDancer
Originally posted by Mandos
ridiculous...

I wouldn't call it that! I would call it a huge "What if?"

Ushgarak
Or this line:

"It is difficult for the casual observer to believe that World War 1 and World War 2 could not have been prevented, as humane people of conscience do not allow harmful events to occur."

Only difficult to a casual observer who knows nothing of a. history, b. politics and c. human beings!

Deano
I come to the conclusion easily- by reading your obviously (and amusingly) annoyed posts, when people don't agree with you!

Little wonder though- because it all bears no relation to rationality.

im really not annoyed Ush
we all have out own beliefs

watch the alex jones videos that hh posted...DO IT!!
id like to see your reaction to it

Afro Cheese
I know another kid who is really into these conspiracy theories. He constantly talks about it and devotes most of his intellect and energy to learning about world conspiracies and illuminati.. it seems like the only people who buy this stuff are fanatics.. I don't see too many people who just casually believe in illuminati, they are usually really devoted to it.

Deano
im not devoted..and if u met me in real life i wudnt talk about it at all
i'll leave that to david icke

Afro Cheese
Well I wasn't saying you were in person cause I don't know you in person but just from these boards you seem pretty into it.

WindDancer
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
I know another kid who is really into these conspiracy theories. He constantly talks about it and devotes most of his intellect and energy to learning about world conspiracies and illuminati.. it seems like the only people who buy this stuff are fanatics.. I don't see too many people who just casually believe in illuminati, they are usually really devoted to it.

Certain conspiracy theories do contain some valid arguments. There are such things as Secret society in the world. Their agendas are only known to them. But of course there are people who think their agendas are only driven by the desire of world domination. Thus fictional ideas are born.

Deano
well the internet can be boring sometimes...so i just read some more stuff on the nwo, microchipping etc
its all interesting to me and its all a real possibility imo
and i aint scared of posting it
id rather talk about this than go in the off topic forum and act silly

Deano
Certain conspiracy theories do contain some valid arguments. There are such things as Secret society in the world. Their agendas are only known to them. But of course there are people who think their agendas are only driven by the desire of world domination. Thus fictional ideas are born.

the 9/11 conspiracy has tons of valid arguments

yerssot
it's also in the human nature to see things where there is nothing

WindDancer
Is a combination of human curiosity and a desire to search for something. Humans are full of questions...and yes is our nature to ask...

Deano

Novusordo
both world wars were instigated by the Illuminati.

HItler was funded from wall street, Prescott Bush, Churchill, ROthschilds and other Illuminati families.

Curl_Up&Dye

all the crap youve posted is completely biased bullsh*t. Theyre the ones feeding you all those lies of conspiracy theories. Believing that is the equivalent of believing that michael more doesnt like the dollar menu at mcdonalds.

why dont you make your own website and post all that crap there....because no one is interested

Curl_Up&Dye
oh and by the way. i honestly dont give two sh*ts whether or not YOU would want to fight overseas, because youve made it blatantly obvious that your a coward who hides behind stupid conspiracy theories.

the point is, you need to respect the people who ARE risking their life on voluntarily on a daily basis. if it werent for people like them, then the country wouldnt be what it is today. Have some pride for god's sake.

oh yeah and its delusionary people like you that cause the mass killings. Remember a little situation called 9/11? Oh yeah you do. you think its a government scam to invade other countries. Well here's a little reality check.... the suicide bombers who blew up those buildings ranted about the same things you do.... government conspiracies this....the united states government is evil that....and look where that got them. the cycle continues apparently because no one ever learns from their effin mistakes

KidRock
your ignorant....

Well you do have balls for calling someone else ignorant after you belived all that shit.

Deano
Originally posted by Curl_Up&Dye
oh and by the way. i honestly dont give two sh*ts whether or not YOU would want to fight overseas, because youve made it blatantly obvious that your a coward who hides behind stupid conspiracy theories.

the point is, you need to respect the people who ARE risking their life on voluntarily on a daily basis. if it werent for people like them, then the country wouldnt be what it is today. Have some pride for god's sake.

oh yeah and its delusionary people like you that cause the mass killings. Remember a little situation called 9/11? Oh yeah you do. you think its a government scam to invade other countries. Well here's a little reality check.... the suicide bombers who blew up those buildings ranted about the same things you do.... government conspiracies this....the united states government is evil that....and look where that got them. the cycle continues apparently because no one ever learns from their effin mistakes

first off **** you....i aint no coward..you are the coward...i do respect people fighting out there in iraq..the point is if you have been listening, is that the war is bogus and men shoudnt be risking there lives out there..you fool...you havent got a clue what u are talking about...have u even watched those alex jones videos where he gives alot of evidence which suggests 9/11 was a scam...
and why u talkin about soldiers in iraq for? whats that gotta do with anythin..

Deano
Originally posted by KidRock
Well you do have balls for calling someone else ignorant after you belived all that shit.

i looked at both sides of the story and i chose what i believe in. ands it not cos i choose to be different..its cos i genuinely believe it..so what...everyone has the right to think for themselves with out pressure or ridicule from others

you believe what everyone else believes because it is easier
watch those AJ videos and tell me you still believe the official story

Fire
Deano it's not because you believe that story that it is true.

Curl_Up&Dye
first off **** you....i aint no coward..you are the coward...i do respect people fighting out there in iraq..the point is if you have been listening, is that the war is bogus and men shoudnt be risking there lives out there..you fool...you havent got a clue what u are talking about...have u even watched those alex jones videos where he gives alot of evidence which suggests 9/11 was a scam...
and why u talkin about soldiers in iraq for? whats that gotta do with anythin..

the fact that you believe any of that liberal extremist crap completely repulses me. I think its time for you to go back to saturday morning cartoons. youre better off there.

Sethcx
i've gotta ask..

Have you got some kinda advertising gig with alex jones videos distributers or something??

Deano
the fact that you believe any of that liberal extremist crap completely repulses me. I think its time for you to go back to saturday morning cartoons. youre better off there.

cartoons? nah i stopped watching them when i was about 11...when you get to your 11th birthday..maybe you will take down your cartoon avatar wink

Deano
Originally posted by Sethcx
i've gotta ask..

Have you got some kinda advertising gig with alex jones videos distributers or something??

no.. but people wont watch the videos..and yet they continue to argue with me
all im sayin is..watch the videos..then u can have a pop at me

Curl_Up&Dye
cartoons? nah i stopped watching them when i was about 11...when you get to your 11th birthday..maybe you will take down your cartoon avatar wink

So the cross-over point from adolescence to adult hood solely lies with having a picture of me posing with a guitar in front of a confederate flag? oh yeah, I get it. thanks man.

eleveninches
I genuinely believe that the vietnaam war was actually orchestrated by someone behind the scenes, to cover up something that has not yet been made public.

Deano
So the cross-over point from adolescence to adult hood solely lies with having a picture of me posing with a guitar in front of a confederate flag? oh yeah, I get it. thanks man.

whats wrong with that?
the signiture signifies i am from britain..its got my name on it..and a picture of me....thats my idea of a good sig..not some random picture
nothing childish about that

Curl_Up&Dye
So youre not even from America, but youre so concerned about the american government lying to people. look it doesnt even affect you, so you need to stop preaching about the lies of our government and worry about your own g-damn country

Alpha Centauri
Unless you noticed, he's from Britain. How the American government is, affects out government and pretty much the world.

-AC

Fishy
Exactly... What America does affects the world people from other country's have every right to complain about it

Curl_Up&Dye
obviously what we do affects other countries... but there is no reason to force his opinion down everyone's throat. There is no reason to have multiple threads pretty much saying the same thing over and over again. Simply stating your opinion is enough, there is no need to attack everyone who doesnt share it. Because I am seriously getting irritated with all this extremist propaganda all over the place.

WindDancer
See saying that America government affects your government pretty much says that your country isn't very independent and it relies on America in order to function. Pretty much you guys are admitting that you do need the USA in order to be functional.

Sadako of Girth
Just like the US needed the UK(or at least Blair) to attain its goals in Iraq via UN condemned methods...

Fishy
See saying that America government affects your government pretty much says that your country isn't very independent and it relies on America in order to function. Pretty much you guys are admitting that you do need the USA in order to be functional.

Just as much as the Crusaders needed Constantinople..

The USA is the only world power at the moment something that makes it hated like every world power in history. Yes we need the US and the US needs us, but a lot of what happens in the US affects the rest of the world. This is nothing spectacular, its something normal and to be expected seeing as the US is a superpower.

When some years pass we will all be complaining about China being the biggest baddest evil of the world. Every country needs other country's, some just manage to get power and glory from it like the US has the last 60 years. Its what happens in the world, it hardly makes the US special. Just hated for now.

And because it is such a power and affects us all we can complain about it all we want. If it didn't affect us we wouldn't complain now would we?

WindDancer
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Just like the US needed the UK(or at least Blair) to attain its goals in Iraq via UN condemned methods...

The UK has always been a superpower. Even before WWI the British had great power globaly and I think is still does. I will agree that thanks to the relations between both nations in the past it has help the US grow.

Curl_Up&Dye
I agree with you guys, but seriously there is absolutely no need to post multiple threads full of extremist propaganda. Obviously everyone has a right to an opinion, but Deano in my opinion is way over doing it.

Sadako of Girth
70% of our nuclear deterent is US based.

We haven't really been a super power since WW2, if the term superpower is defined by nuke power superiority...

(Which is a definition that a lot of people seem to use here...)

Fishy
I agree with you guys, but seriously there is absolutely no need to post multiple threads full of extremist propaganda. Obviously everyone has a right to an opinion, but Deano in my opinion is way over doing it.

Perhaps he is over doing it, but he might say the same thing about threads that are pro US or Bush or whatever...

Its just an opinion and he wants to state it, as long as he actually provides new links and shit like that in a new thread I really don't see the problem. He just wants to share his opinion and possibly convince you. Like many other people here want to do with different things. No point in giving these threads more attention then you think it deserves.

Fishy

We haven't really been a super power since WW2, if the term superpower is defined by nuke power superiority...

Nukes just help, but nukes don't make you a superpower it makes you a world power a superpower is a country that has the economy the political situation and the military power to make big differences in the world. Currently the US is the only one, but China is heavily on the rise

WindDancer

I beg to differ... in the case of WWII. The war was costly to the British because they got more bombs drop on them by the Nazi's. I'm not sure about the commonwealth but it held steadily during those times. And Britain did recover faster than any other European nation after WWII.

Jedi_KnightAlly
Great Britain once owned a quarter of the world.... and we are now paying the price for not keeping it.

You are correct we need the US, they supply us with a lot of necessary technology and products. But the US also needs us, so it can say "Look someone backs us".

Sadako of Girth
Yep... yes

Fishy
I beg to differ... in the case of WWII. The war was costly to the British because they got more bombs drop on them by the Nazi's. I'm not sure about the commonwealth but it held steadily during those times. And Britain did recover faster than any other European nation after WWII.

Britain really isn't a superpower anymore, like most European nations it lost its colonies shortly after World War II a heavy price to pay for most of the nations there... Something that hurt them badly, but something that was bound to happen. World War II was the end of England as a superpower

Sadako of Girth

I agree about the recovery rate of our economical situation..
But our amounts of nukes never rivaled the Soviet Union or the U.S....
...And as I say, so much of our defences are intertwined in the UK with America, that really was my only point there, relating to independence,
That if we ever opposed the US goverment, the threat of withdrawal of said defense would be incomprehendable..
It'd do us the same damage as prosecuting the Saudis would've done for you guys...

Deano
obviously what we do affects other countries... but there is no reason to force his opinion down everyone's throat. There is no reason to have multiple threads pretty much saying the same thing over and over again. Simply stating your opinion is enough, there is no need to attack everyone who doesnt share it. Because I am seriously getting irritated with all this extremist propaganda all over the place.

im irritating you? thats good

eleveninches
I dont see why any country really needs LOADS of nukes at all. If any country actually ever used a nucular weapon on another coutry, then ALL of the other countries would attack the country that fired their nukes first.

Deano
this is rlly goin off topicbig grin

Fire

and I beg to differ with this. smile

In the aftermat of WWII it became very clear that europe in general (also including the UK) had lost its position as the leading Hegemony in the world. That role was split between the USSR and the US.

True the british recovered faster than any other european nation, Which was quite a lil miracle in itself. But it didn't help them keep their commonwealth together for very long, it went downhill after WWII at very fast pace.

No the UK's role as world dominating country was over after WWII.

Probably because WWI had already hit all over europe very hard and left america untouched. There was indeed the great depression to even things out a bit but just when europe was coming out of that WWII began and then half the continent got shot to shit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.