Spider-girl vs Doctor Octopus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mainstream
could Spider-girl take down one of her old mans greatest foes?

DarkCrawler
...no.

Mainstream
you serious?

DarkCrawler
I don't think she can beat current Octopus. His tentacles are ten times stronger then they were before. She also doesn't have the skill and experience with Ock.

Mainstream
okay...mabye someday then

stormfront13
well she easily beat green goblin in like 5 minutes and spidey always had trouble with him

Mainstream
but that wasn't Norman Osborn...the head green goblin that was his grandson...a 3rd...or mabye even 4th rate green goblin.

stormfront13
yeah but when spidey found out that it was green goblin he looked really scared and stuff like that.

Mainstream
probably brought back flash backs and remember Peter was old, out of practice and missing half of his left or is it right leg one of them anyway.

stormfront13
well yeah i guess, but he didn't expect her to take him down, and it was the first villian she took down

Mainstream
I don't know if she could take down Ock though..I mean her dad in his prime had trouble with Ock on some occasions

Next Venom_girl
She beat Lady Ock. confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.