wolverine v sinister six

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
wolverine

v

dr ock
mysterio
vulture
electro
sandman
kraven

does he stand a chance?

Mainstream
depends is he fighting them all at once, one by one, two by two , three by three or what?
Kraven and Mysterio won't give him much trouble the others could

leonidas
he's fighting all of them at once.

Mainstream
oh hell in that case..he's screwed.

DarkCrawler
Yeah, Wolverine loses.

Mainstream
I take it back...they'll beat him almost to death....then start fighting among themselves over who should kill him...this is will give Wolverine time to escape.

DigiMark007
Realistically, no, Wolvie could never win. Like Mainstream said, if they start in-fighting and acting all stupid maybe Wolvie has a decent shot. Otherwise he loses.

-DM

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by leonidas
wolverine

v

dr ock
mysterio
vulture
electro
sandman
kraven

does he stand a chance?

no
you can even start 6 different threads with him fighing each one and he looses everytime

leonidas
<<no
you can even start 6 different threads with him fighing each one and he looses everytime>>

smile nice.

whoops, what's that i hear? wait . . . yep, its the sound of every wolvie fan coming out of the woodwork screaming and yelling for quick freeze's blood . . .

pr1983
laughing

but yeah, sinister six win...

JWangSDC
Actually I could see him beating most of them...just not doc ock... And I'm not sure what he'd do to sandman

Quick Freeze
and how will he even reach otto? while one arm is choking him to death, the other 3 a pummeling his face in.

Quick Freeze
<<no
you can even start 6 different threads with him fighing each one and he looses everytime>>

smile nice.

whoops, what's that i hear? wait . . . yep, its the sound of every wolvie fan coming out of the woodwork screaming and yelling for quick freeze's blood . . .

yeah no kidding laughing

bring 'em on evil face

kgkg
is this a joke?

Wov wins , why? Claws . period

LMAO

DrDoom
Wolverine is screwed. Electro, Ock and Sandman alone could beat him--hell Electro alone could beat him.

bertran
Leonidas, is this some "sinister" plot by you to prove a point on the Spidey v. Wolvie thread? If so, kudos! If not, well, it's still a good thread.....I guess, ummm, ya, ok.....later...

B

Wickerman
Agreed. Wolverine vs. all six of them at once goes down. However if he does by some miracle get a shot at taking out one of them (by accident most likely), he's not going to hold back. He's gonna go for the kill.

~wickerman~

Blade Cutter
If he fight one by one he can only kill two of them Vulture or Mysterio.Because Vulture sucks.And I don't think that Mysterio trick will fool Wolvy because of his smell and animal senses.But because its not one on one Wolverine gets killed.The question is how many Wolverines can they kill.I say about eighteen if they're lucky.What am I saying Sand-man and Electro can kill hundreds of Wolvy's.

colossus17
wolverine wins he has this like totally cool armor or thingy in his bones made of like steel or iron..and he can like umm heal from wounds i think...also he can see really far.....i think...

Scoobless
Originally posted by JWangSDC
Actually I could see him beating most of them...just not doc ock... And I'm not sure what he'd do to sandman

not a damn thing.... Sandman would smother his dumb-as-a-sack-of-hair mofo-ass

big grin

Zahit
wolverine gets SLAUGHTERED by the sinister six......and yet.......he can beat spiderman...... laughing

leonidas
bertran says:

<<Leonidas, is this some "sinister" plot by you to prove a point on the Spidey v. Wolvie thread? If so, kudos! If not, well, it's still a good thread.....I guess, ummm, ya, ok.....later...>>

what??! no, of course not! that sir, is an insult and the very height of ridiculousness . . . smile

scoobless says:

<<not a damn thing.... Sandman would smother his dumb-as-a-sack-of-hair mofo-ass>>

BWHAHAHAH . . .

zahit says:

<<wolverine gets SLAUGHTERED by the sinister six......and yet.......he can beat spiderman......>>

nuff said.

ps-been waiting for a wolvie fan to give me a logical reason why wolvie - who it seems would be crushed by these 6, can beat spidey who has repeatedly beaten them - even with sandman in the lineup. anyone?

derrick24
wolverine had to fight a line up by himself that i think is alot worse than the sinister 6, let me give you a couple. sabertooth, lady deathstrike and omega red, teamed up to bring wolverine down. Then you had wolverine vs newyork, where he fought hero's and some of spiderman villians all at once. Then you have when the shield was taken over by 600 villians and wolverine killed them all by himself. Then you have wolverine vs alpha flight where he beat the crap out of them. Then you have wolverine vs dark riders where he kill all of them. Then you have wolverine vs the x-men and x-force. All the team that i named would destroy the sinister 6, wolverine has a great chance at winning, sense these villians dont have a descent strategy to bring him down. Lets say if they are fighting in a warehouse if wolverine can somehow get the lights to go out, that would be the fastest fight that took place in marvel since none of them can see in the dark.

Scoobless
what in the blue hell do you think he could possibly do to kill Sandman????????

derrick24
what spiderman does, use water.

derrick24
what can sandman do to wolverine what hasnt already been done, nothing.

derrick24
sandman is a very weak character, he has great power but i think that if wolverine had a choice to fight between sabertooth and sandman, i know for a fact that he would choose sandman first. I think that if wolverine had to choose between a team up of omega red, lady deathstrike and sabertooth or a team up of a old man in a vulture suit and guy that wears a globe on his head a guy with 4 cybernetic arms ( that he can slice off), a guy that shoots eletricity but dont have any kind of way of countering his claws and a man made out of sand, i think he would pick the 6 lame guy 1st, dont you.

Scoobless
Sandman could easily kill Wolverine...... you're saying that Wolvy's only chance is to (luckily) stumble across a source of water that he can use......

Sandman will pummel and smother the runt to death solo while Ock and Co watch and laugh

Scoobless
Originally posted by derrick24
a guy that shoots eletricity but dont have any kind of way of countering his claws

Electro could fry Wolvy before he got within 20 feet...... if he got any closer than that Electro wouldn't even have to aim..... his personal field is enough to burn the flesh from Wolvy's bones

derrick24
your such a electro fan look who face you have under your screen name, its pointless to talk to you about who is going to win between wolverine and electro.

derrick24
wolverine has taken an electric bolt from storm and shrugged it off, i think lightning is a lot worse. Wolverine has the agility to dodge anything electro throws at him. wolverine took charged card from gambit and shrugged them off. You dont know anything about wolverine to try and argue with me.

derrick24
i know about spiderman and his enemies and i know electro isnt on the same page as venom are carnage, they would annialate him just like wolverine would.

Scoobless
your such a electro fan look who face you have under your screen name, its pointless to talk to you about who is going to win between wolverine and electro.

lmao..... 1 pic and suddenly i'm an Electro fan...... go read up on my posts before you jump to rediculous conclusions

Wolverine has the agility to dodge anything electro throws at him.

no he doesn't, Electro can stretch his field out omni-directionallly.... if he can stop Spidey (who has far superior agility to Wolverine) with it (which he has) then the hairbag mutie has no chance

You dont know anything about wolverine to try and argue with me.

what could you possibly be basing that on?

i know about spiderman and his enemies and i know electro isnt on the same page as venom are carnage, they would annialate him just like wolverine would.

then you'll know that Electro made Spider-Man beg for his life..... something neither Carnage nor Venom has ever done

Electro got juiced up a few years ago.... he is more powerful than you seem to realise

Quick Freeze
even before electro's upgrade, he defeated spier-man. and spider-man is better than wolverine. so wolverine looses. yes

and wolverine cant slice otto's arms, they are admantium and admantium is unbreakable.

and mysterio is a lot more than just a guy with a globe on his head, he has powers! eek!

vulture is definately the weak link but he will still loose one on one to any of them except him. and now he's fighting all six??? wacko

derrick24
so is he more powerful than magneto.

derrick24
like i said how is spiderman better than wolverine when wolverine own him in marvel knights #13 with a stab in the chest.

Scoobless
so is he more powerful than magneto.

no.... but he has a lot of potential.... he's been branching out on his power usage over in Marvel Knights Spider-Man

Quick Freeze
say marvel knights #13 again!
SAY IT!

derrick24
the writer of new avengers said that spiderman and spider women is the weakest of the new avengers, if you dont believe me read at the end of new avengers #5.

Scoobless
like i said how is spiderman better than wolverine when wolverine own him in marvel knights #13 with a stab in the chest.

because he's faster, stronger, smarter, more agile, better rounded powers, very strong webbing.......

and the stab was BS.... Wolverine isn't fast enough to get past Pete's spider sense in a well written story

derrick24
he said that if he had a choice to fight any of the new avenger spiderman or spiderwomen would be his 1st choice.

Quick Freeze
SAY MARVEL KNIGHTS #13 AGAIN!!!!
I DARE YOU TO SAY IT!!!

derrick24
would you like for me to give you another example of wolverine owning spiderman.

derrick24
marvel knights #13. where wolverine owned spiderman. i said it quickfreeze.

Quick Freeze
SAY IT!!!!

Scoobless
he said that if he had a choice to fight any of the new avenger spiderman or spiderwomen would be his 1st choice.

that's interesting considering most of them probably wouldn't go this far

derrick24
lets put it like this, recently spiderman fought x-23, a wolverine clone and he got owned with her having her claws at his neck. spiderman is so weak, compare to wolverine and sabertooth.

Quick Freeze
laughing laughing laughing puke laughing laughing laughing

derrick24
scoobles did you see the rest of that book, where wolverine threw her to the ground and was about to gut her until luke cage saved her. You must didnt and spiderman was useless in that book.

Quick Freeze
shit

Scoobless
scoobles did you see the rest of that book, where wolverine threw her to the ground and was about to gut her until luke cage saved her. You must didnt and spiderman was useless in that book.

uh huh..... if she hadn't let him up in the first place he would have eventually bled to death

he got his a$$ handed to him right there

derrick24
i wonder why spiderman didnt do the same thing to wolverine when they fought. hmmm makes you wonder, maybe because he is the least experienced on the team.

radioboy121
Just as Spiderman, Wolverine's environment has to work well with him in order to take on all the Sinister Six at the same time. Otherwise, neither Spiderman or Wolverine really do have a chance.

Wolverine lacks the agility of Spiderman to go against Electro head on and the closest he's had with attributes slightly similar to Sandman is the Deviant's creation the Spore (er... okay not the same but I'm on a brain freeze).

Scoobless
did you also notice Wolverine's upgrade to 40+ ton strength in that book?

because that's what it takes to rip Spidey's webbing and Wolvy pretty much walked through it with ease

i'm not a fan of the term "crap writing" .... but this seems to fit

Swanky-Tuna
lets put it like this, recently spiderman fought x-23, a wolverine clone and he got owned with her having her claws at his neck. spiderman is so weak, compare to wolverine and sabertooth.
Didn't x-23 beat the crap out of Wolverine too? I'm pretty sure they're just hyping her up.

derrick24
he slapped her to the side immediately, she couldnt do nothing else, wolverine took control. If luke cage wasnt there she would have been dead. and what trained warrior couldnt do that, spiderwomen knows many types of martial arts, she is very experience, thats why the new avengers writer said spiderman is the weakest of the team.

pr1983
Originally posted by Scoobless
did you also notice Wolverine's upgrade to 40+ ton strength in that book?

because that's what it takes to rip Spidey's webbing and Wolvy pretty much walked through it with ease

i'm not a fan of the term "crap writing" .... but this seems to fit

class 40? are you shitting me?

derrick24
no she didnt hand wolverine nothing, she charge wolverine and wolverine said that he is faster, she tried to kick him and he said and im also a better fighter, he made a toy of her. Wolverine might not be as agile as spiderman (which i think that he is pretty close) he makes that up with adamantium bones and a healing factor.

Scoobless
he slapped her to the side immediately, she couldnt do nothing else, wolverine took control. If luke cage wasnt there she would have been dead. and what trained warrior couldnt do that, spiderwomen knows many types of martial arts, she is very experience, thats why the new avengers writer said spiderman is the weakest of the team.

if that's true then the writer doesn't know his characters very well..... did you see the time the Scorpion beat the hell out of Luke Cage?... Spidey kicks him around on a regular basis

Spidey has more than enough experience for it not to be a factor in deciding any match up

one guy's fought 2000 super battles, anothers fought 2300 .... you gonna give it to one based on experience?

derrick24
wolverine dont have class 40 strength, he just sliced thru it, simple.

Swanky-Tuna
He makes up for his lack of agility by having 100lbs of metal to carry around?

Scoobless
Originally posted by pr1983
class 40? are you shitting me?

just pointing out the crap writing..... Wolvy tears Spideys web (tears, not cuts) like it isn't there ..... anyone below class 40 would seriously struggle with it

pr1983
marvel knights 13 was dumb... wolvie was in a pissy mood cos mj told him to leave her alone, he and spidey were sparring, spidey was toying with him, so logan (being the dick that he is) goes and jams his claws through spideys chest...

edit: scoobless that was just really shit writing...

derrick24
whats to know about spiderman, he fight enhanced humans, whereas wolverine fights killers who have been trained during birth, and lets not go at captain america, we all know his feat. Spiderman is just a young kid who came across some powers, dont have any kind of experience, isnt a great tactician (depends on his spidersense), and fights enhanced humans. Everyone on the team is great tactician but spiderman, thats why he stated he was the weakest (which he is).

Scoobless
wolverine dont have class 40 strength, he just sliced thru it, simple.

yeah.... that's some real nice "slicing" he does with his shoulders and wrists

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Swanky-Tuna
Spiderman is just a young kid who came across some powers, dont have any kind of experience, isnt a great tactician (depends on his spidersense)You know Spiderman isn't 19 anymore? You do, right?

Quick Freeze
all hail the all-knowing writer of the new avengers!!!!

Scoobless
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
You know Spiderman isn't 19 anymore? You do, right?

*whispers*

"i don't think he does"

Draco69
Before this turns into another Spidey vs. Wolvie thread. The SS would won Wolvie. Electro or Sandman alone could take him.

DrDoom
<<wolverine gets SLAUGHTERED by the sinister six......and yet.......he can beat spiderman......>>

nuff said.

ps-been waiting for a wolvie fan to give me a logical reason why wolvie - who it seems would be crushed by these 6, can beat spidey who has repeatedly beaten them - even with sandman in the lineup. anyone?

Spider-Man beats the S6 because he outhinks them--that's part of his fighting style. Plus, he's very agile and is accustomed to dodging/fending off attacks by multiple opponents (not to mention the S6 never gets along).

Wolverine, however just outfights his opponents--he doesn't really care about what kind of damage he takes (or he would dodge some of the more easier attacks his opponents make) just as long as he puts the other guy(s) down.

Spidey is familiar with everyone in the S6, so he knows their tactics and more importantly how to beat them. He's also agile, so he can dodge Electro's blasts and Ock's arms while coming up with a plan.

Wolverine however, isn't really familiar with the S6 so he'd just try to slash them to death as usual. After he maimed a low-flying Vulture he'd soon figure out hacking away would be the wrong approach--seeing as he couldn't hurt Sandman, Ock could parry his claws (plus he has reach) and Electro could fry him. Add Mysterio's illusions to the mix and he's screwed.

Still, one on one Wolverine would beat Spidey 7/10. He's a better fighter,more durable, and his claws can cut thru Spider-Man's webs. Spider-Man could beat him if he was smart about it(which he is) but not as many times as Wolverine would beat him.

derrick24
every body wants blame it on the writers. Let me give you another example, when wolverine was thought to be dead and was trying to rescue a girl from a gang of mutants, spiderman seen wolverine on the roof, thinking that it was an opposter he swings at wolverine trying to punch him but wolverine dodge with ease, while lighting a cigar. spiderman saying this guy is as fast as me, charges wolverine again leading to wolverine kicking spiderman in the chest and punching him in the face, spiderman laying on the ground in shock looks up and wolverine has his claws out, then he realizes that, that was the real wolverine. It was in a marvel team up book, i forgot the book #.

derrick24
thank you dr doom, at least you know what youre talking about.

pr1983
every body wants blame it on the writers. Let me give you another example, when wolverine was thought to be dead and was trying to rescue a girl from a gang of mutants, spiderman seen wolverine on the roof, thinking that it was an opposter he swings at wolverine trying to punch him but wolverine dodge with ease, while lighting a cigar. spiderman saying this guy is as fast as me, charges wolverine again leading to wolverine kicking spiderman in the chest and punching him in the face, spiderman laying on the ground in shock looks up and wolverine has his claws out, then he realizes that, that was the real wolverine. It was in a marvel team up book, i forgot the book #.

you do realise there is not a single opponent nowadays that marvel would let logan look bad against?

he's their cash cow...

derrick24
like black tarantula, who handed spiderman his carse, his powers was identical to wolverine, leaving the fighting edge to wolverine. He was a great fighter who had a healing factor, and speed and he handed spiderman a fresh beatdown. Lets put morlun into the mix, who spiderman ran from the entire time and got slaughtered. Spiderman isnt as fast as people say he is, he gets hit all the time and if wolverine tag him one time, which he can do, the fight is over.

derrick24
so x-23 is marvel cash cow to huh, she even owned spiderman with her claws at his throat. Spiderman cannot handle anybody on wolverine level, that why he needed punisher help to bring sabertooth down.

pr1983
like black tarantula, who handed spiderman his carse, his powers was identical to wolverine, leaving the fighting edge to wolverine. He was a great fighter who had a healing factor, and speed and he handed spiderman a fresh beatdown. Lets put morlun into the mix, who spiderman ran from the entire time and got slaughtered. Spiderman isnt as fast as people say he is, he gets hit all the time and if wolverine tag him one time, which he can do, the fight is over.

so this is a spidey v logan thread now?

spidey is above logans level...

stronger, faster, smarter...

derrick24
are is that why spiderman got owned by daredevil, he cannot fight tactical fighters, that is to much trouble for him and his spidersenses.

Draco69
so x-23 is marvel cash cow to huh, she even owned spiderman with her claws at his throat. Spiderman cannot handle anybody on wolverine level, that why he needed punisher help to bring sabertooth down.

Maybe she "owned" him because, I don't know, she was seemly harmless teenage girl. He didn't want to hurt. Could he have? Yes.

derrick24
my bad, nope it isnt a spiderman vs wolverine thread, i think if wolverine got enough info on the 6 then he could win but if not hes could lose. but if they were in a dark room, wolverine would own them.

Draco69
Anyway, as Pr1983 said, this is rapidly becoming a Spider-Man vs. Wolverine thread. If you want to argue that derrick24 than go to the specified thread.

Getting back to the original topic...

pr1983
are is that why spiderman got owned by daredevil, he cannot fight tactical fighters, that is to much trouble for him and his spidersenses.

spidey getting beat up is part of his character, it makes him more of a hero when he has to go against powerful enemies...

logan is simply the most overrated character in comics...

derrick24
draco69 i have read a lot of your post on many sites and majority of the time it shows that you know comics but that last response with x-23 wasnt a good time for you. Youre losing your knowledge man. Just face the fact that spiderman lost by a more experienced fighter.

Draco69
draco69 i have read a lot of your post on many sites and majority of the time it shows that you know comics but that last response with x-23 wasnt a good time for you. Youre losing your knowledge man. Just face the fact that spiderman lost by a more experienced fighter.

Respect taken.

He didn't lose. He underestimated a PMS teenage girl. If had the power to lift tanks over your head would you pummel a skinny anorexic looking girl? No, you wouldn't. He didn't lose anything. He tried to reason with her and she like her "father" went crazy. He could have easily swatted her away.

You don't think rationally when it comes to Wolverine. And for god's sake calling X-23 a "more experienced fighter" is testament to how little you know about SM.

Swanky-Tuna
Wolverine and Black Tarantula have the same powers in the same way Thor and Odin have the same powers. And Morlun leeches energies off people. They'd both hammer Wolverine.

Plus the Sinister Six would plow through Wolverine.

derrick24
to me the fight would go like this; the sinister 6 was paid to bring wolverine in and doc ock gets has a device that picks up any superhero within a 1000 radius, it shows that wolverine is in a warehouse.wolverine looking for sabertooth senses doc ock and his gang outside of the ware house, so he hides. Sand man busting the front door in, to let the rest of his companions in. Doc ock screams out wolverine i know that youre hear, come on out and make this quick. Wolverine observing his enemies, measuring them. Jumps at doc ok, seeing that he is the leader chops off 2 of his cybernetic arms, leading doc ok knocking him back with the other 2. wolverine with his stealth hid behind the boxes in the warehouse and sees and old man, wolverine seeing him as the weakest takes him out fast. Then sand man seeing this turns his hand into a hammer and punches wolverine across the ware house, thinking that the fight is over, seeing wolverine laying on the ground looking unconcious, electro blast him, just to make sure and doc ock going over there to claim the prize ends up with, claws in his stomach. wolverine has went berserk, no amount of pain is going to stop him. So electro blast, but it miss he try again and he miss again and the same result, wolverine then jumps at electro ending with mysterio making another electro with his illusion. Then all 3 land a good lick on wolverine knocking him thru some boxes.
sandman looking thru the boxes trying to find wolverine dont see a body any where. Then suddenly all of the lights goes out. wolverine jumps behind electro, cutting his head clean off. leaving sandman and mysterio, standing in fear of hearing there teammate scream in pain. Then wolverine jumps in front of mysterio laughing and sticks his entire arm in the chest of mysterio. Then he cuts the lights back on and tells sandman, are you ready for round 2 and he begin slashing and hacking at sandman until theres nothing left.

derrick24
if spiderman hit x-23 with all of the power he had, it still would knock her out, she has been hit by way harder licks than spiderman 10 ton strength.

Swanky-Tuna
Your scenario has more plot holes and irregularities than an episode of Ed, Edd, & Eddy.

derrick24
the only way i see morlun beating wolverine is if hes invulnerable, which he isnt. wolverine could take any punch morlun throws at him but can the same be said about morlun, could he take a set of claws to the stomach, could he take his head being ripped off, no he cant. wolverine is a far better fighter than black tarantula.

derrick24
funny swanky tuna.

Swanky-Tuna
wolverine is a far better fighter than black tarantula.
Would you agree that someone with similar but stronger powers than Spiderman's and keen fighting skills and a powerful healing factor would demolish Wolverine?

derrick24
lets put it like this all of wolverine enemies has a way to counter his claws and his fighting ability- sabertooth, healing factor-omega red, nigh indestructible- cyber adamantium skin and healing factor- silver samurai, body armor- lady death strike, healing factor- hulk, healing factor. spiderman dont have any of this, he will lose to wolverine and all of his enemies would to.

pr1983
lets put it like this all of wolverine enemies has a way to counter his claws and his fighting ability- sabertooth, healing factor-omega red, nigh indestructible- cyber adamantium skin and healing factor- silver samurai, body armor- lady death strike, healing factor- hulk, healing factor. spiderman dont have any of this, he will lose to wolverine and all of his enemies would to.

you are kidding...

the sinister six would destroy most heroes...

spidey wins by luck and the fact that hes an insanely clever bas7ard, and he's superior (yes i said it) to wolverine...

derrick24
wolverine has fought a lot worse than black tarantula, when i see black tarantula fight the entire x-men by himself, fight alpha flight by himself, fight x-force by himself, fight x-factor by himself, kill magneto, the most powerful mutant in the world, fight every hero and villian in new york in wolverine vs the world, fight 600 villians during the raid of s.h.e.i.l.d empire and kill all of them, fight a 1000 hand ninja's by himself. have every super hero and villian in terror during the time the hand took over his mind. Fight the fantastic 4, then i would think that black tarantula would beat wolverine.

derrick24
as long as marvel knows who is superior out of wolverine and spiderman

pr1983
as long as marvel knows who is superior out of wolverine and spiderman

marvel thinks logan can take namor... they're not exactly infallible...

and not forgetting half the x-men would destroy logan... if hes so great they wouldnt be able to...

derrick24
so you know more than marvel.

derrick24
wolverine has taken on the xmen by himself plenty of times, even sabertooth has done that.

Draco69
It's about sales. Wolverine is the most popular character. Plausibly he should have had his ass handed to him by Namor. However the writers knew that making Wolvie look bad would be detrimental to the sales of the comics. And for god's sake keep your posts to a minimum. Edit your post if necessary. Don't string out 4 posts in one sitting.

derrick24
i go by what i see in the books, if i see teletubbies beat wolverine up, i cant argue with that because thats how they wrote it but i would rather believe marvel instead of spiderman fans, who cant prove that spiderman could beat wolverine.

pr1983
so you know more than marvel.

i seem to know more than you...

wolverine has taken on the xmen by himself plenty of times, even sabertooth has done that.

ill name them... cyclops, storm, colossus, iceman and jean would all destroy logan...

Originally posted by Draco69
It's about sales. Wolverine is the most popular character. Plausibly he should have had his ass handed to him by Namor. However the writers knew that making Wolvie look bad would be detrimental to the sales of the comics. And for god's sake keep your posts to a minimum. Edit your post if necessary. Don't string out 4 posts in one sitting.

^ what he said...

Draco69
Unfortunately most of us go by cold hard facts and rationality. We recognize crap writing when we see it.

And I wouldn't diss Spidey fans because they (i.e. Strawnilla, who-kid) have very plausible scenarios. Wolverine fans have irrational persons like wolverine8888 and blackwolverine who believe he can beat anyone from Superman to the Living Tribunal.

Swanky-Tuna
i go by what i see in the books, if i see teletubbies beat wolverine up, i cant argue with that because thats how they wrote it but i would rather believe marvel instead of spiderman fans, who cant prove that spiderman could beat wolverine.
In the books, both Juggernaut and Doc Ock have beaten Professor Hulk. And Juggernaut has taken out Wolverine in one slap. If that puts it into perspective.

derrick24
no he cant beat superman, i know that for a fact and i have seen wolverine888 response and he dont make good arguments but i like all hero's and i collect all, i dont have a favorite, i dont show favortism. I go by what i see in comics and i always see wolverine owning spiderman.

Quick Freeze
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

leonidas
someone, anyone, PLEESASSSEEEEE tell me this derrick dude is a plant intended for comedic show!

<<Jumps at doc ok, seeing that he is the leader chops off 2 of his cybernetic arms,>> they are ADAMANTIUM!!

<<Then he cuts the lights back on and tells sandman, are you ready for round 2 and he begin slashing and hacking at sandman until theres nothing left.>>

that's like saying he'd chop an intangible vision into pieces, or a cloud of flour!! i challenged you to raise a PLAUSIBLE (that means one conceiveably POSSIBLE) scenario. you have failed -- miserably. (though not humourlessly, so congrats.) damn, man, you have 2 (way more, but i just picked 2 at random) IMPOSSIBILITIES in your scenario! then you rant and rage some more, say no one knows anything and think you've 'won' your argument.

digi is EXACTLY right about the popularity/sales issue. i've said it before, but no wolvie fan (and damn, man, you take the frickin' cake!) wants to hear that. your scenario was LITERALLY laughable - i mean i laughed out loud at it. you'll come back with - blah blah blah wolvie wins blah blah blah wolvie's best blah blah blah you know nothing blah blah blah FANNBOOYYYY!!! and then, once again, you'll have no PLAUSIBLE scenario defining a way for wolvie to win against these 'weak' (you did know ock choked out the hulk right?) enemies.

you need to step away from the computer, take . . . something and gather yourself because you are clearly not well.

Quick Freeze
he's just gonna come back with a bad comic. . .

leonidas
<<he's just gonna come back with a bad comic. . .>>

HA! seriously though, is it just me? shouldn't there have to be SOME sense of rationality in these discussions? and lot less of the 'you know nothing - you're all fanboys' stuff. i mean, man . . .

pr1983
<<he's just gonna come back with a bad comic. . .>>

HA! seriously though, is it just me? shouldn't there have to be SOME sense of rationality in these discussions? and lot less of the 'you know nothing - you're all fanboys' stuff. i mean, man . . .

i know... rationality seems to be a luxury few can afford...

Cosmo Kramer
There is a Spider-man what if comic where DD takes on the Sinister Six and does a great job until he is overpowered when he runs out of energy and beaten down. But Wolverine does not have the agility or acrobatic ability to stay away from Doc Ock and he will be knocked out really quickly.

derrick24
Do you want me to give you an example of why i dont think spiderman is worthy of cleaning wolverine boots. Until i see apocalypse come after spiderman to make him his horseman (like he tried 2 with wolverine). Until i see the shield headquarters use spiderman as a weopon of destruction to take down hundreds of villians. Until i see spiderman name on the list of the hand and hydra to be there ultimate killing machine to take down all the powerhouses (in wolverine enemy of the state) while they were trying to bring down shield. until i see spiderman chosen to bring down thanos by doctor strange during the infinity watch (when thanos got the gauntlet, he hand picked wolverine and hulk). Until i see someone chose spiderman as the most powerful fighter of marvel ( Mr. x). Until i see spiderman not getting beat down by king pin, hammerhead, vulture, tombstone, kraven; all of these humans with no skills at all, no years of experience, no martial art training, no kind of invulnerability, just regular humans. watch spiderman fans bring up the fight with hulk, i seen that fight and hulk almost killed spiderman, he grabbed his head and was squezzing the life out of spiderman, until outside interference saved his life, leading to hulk jumping away. Until i see magneto fear spiderman because he knows what he is capable of, then i would never see spiderman as a threat to wolverine.

jinzin
dude I love wolvie derrick and his agent of sheild stuff was great but he's gonna die here....his only chance is to get the **** outa dodge and then pick em off using his stalking ability....even then......i dunno....

derrick24
yeah he is in a losing battle, i dont even know if superman can handle all of these villians without some kind of strategy but if he seperates them some kind of way, then the fight is over.

derrick24
that last post i made was with wolverine vs spiderman, they keep saying that he can beat wolverine and from the many fights that i have seen them in wolverine always ends up owning spiderman.

leonidas
<<dude I love wolvie derrick and his agent of sheild stuff was great but he's gonna die here....his only chance is to get the **** outa dodge and then pick em off using his stalking ability....even then......i dunno....>>

then seriously jinzin, how do you defend your stance that wolvie can so easily beat spidey if these guys are beyond him? spidey can adapt to all SIX of these styles and still win. how can you say he won't able to beat ONE wolverine?

derrick24
leonidis your arguments are horrible, spiderman has never went head to head with all of them, he out thinks them. Until i see a powerful being coming after spiderman to make him a threat to the planet, like apocalypse has tried 2 with wolverine, he even went after hulk. who has ever tried to use spiderman as a weopon to the marvel universe, no one because they know that he is just a amaetur. wolverine is just as fast as spiderman, hes a better fighter than spiderman, spiderman does have him in the strength dept, wolverine is just as agile, and where as spiderman has spider sense wolverine makes that up with all of his senses being heightened. Lets put it like this if you want to put wolverine against the sinister 6 put spiderman up against the team he put together to bring wolverine down: sabertooth, omega red, and lady deathstrike, spiderman would get crushed.

derrick24
another thing leonidis; spiderman knows every weekness of these 6, that how he beats them. wolverine dont know none of there weaknesses he is going to have to think of a strategy and go in there and fight hand to hand. To be honest i think that the hundreds of mutants that he fought in enemy of the state is far worse than these 6. I think that the 45000 combination of the dawn of the white light and the hand and hydra that he going to fight in enemy of the state is a lot worser.

Swanky-Tuna
The Sinister Six would kill Wolverine.

Plus there's like nothing he can do to Sandman or Electro.

pr1983
Until i see magneto fear spiderman because he knows what he is capable of, then i would never see spiderman as a threat to wolverine.

magneto has never feared logan... are you insane?

wolverine is just as fast as spiderman, hes a better fighter than spiderman, spiderman does have him in the strength dept, wolverine is just as agile, and where as spiderman has spider sense wolverine makes that up with all of his senses being heightened..

logan is nowhere near as agile...

and calling spidey an amateur is one of the dumbest things i have ever heard...

8bitChris
"Until i see apocalypse come after spiderman to make him his horseman "

Funny you should say that....

(Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Cable and Deadpool 15)

In the new issue of Cable and Deadpool, Deadpool travels to an alternate Universe ("an" Age of Apocolypse) where Spiderman is one of Apocolypse's four horsemen. So there goes that I guess.

leonidas
<<leonidis your arguments are horrible, spiderman has never went head to head with all of them, he out thinks them.>>

yes he has - stop listening/quoting what other people say - or start listening to ones who know what they're talking about. but it doesn't matter derrick, you're right. wolvie kills all. with an argument like nobody has tried to, er, "use spiderman as a weopon to the marvel universe", how can any sane man argue?

and you're right too, because wolvie, er, "don't know none of there weaknesses", and "the enemy of the state is a lot, er, worser." i was wronger to arguing with you. i bow to your ('wolvie is gonna cut off ock's adamantium arms and hack up sandman til there's nothing left but leo YOUR arguments are horrible') logic.

congrats kid. consider me a convert.

leonidas
<<In the new issue of Cable and Deadpool, Deadpool travels to an alternate Universe ("an" Age of Apocolypse) where Spiderman is one of Apocolypse's four horsemen. So there goes that I guess.>>

wow, cool! but what does apoc know, 8bit? he also chose wolverine . . .

hehe

derrick24
what book was that in where apocalypse choose spiderman as his horseman, i think that your lying.

derrick24
what would apocalypse want with spiderman, thats all shield would have to is pay king pin to bring him down, or tombstone.

derrick24
leonidis i could have sworn that doc ock lost his adamantium tenticles and i dont think doc is nowhere as ruthless as omega red, who also has tentacles of his own that reaches farther and deathspores in the air, that kills his enemies once it gets into there system.

Swanky-Tuna
He can hack up Doc's hentacles, he can crack Mysterio's fishbowl. What's he going to do to Electro and Sandman?

derrick24
sandman is pretty powerful but electro isnt indestructible, just like a recent comic where lady deathstrike was fighting one of magneto servants ( i forgot his name but he control fire and he has the power of flight), it was in a rogue comic. he was shooting her with fire while she lunged at him and she cut his legs clean off, putting him into shock. she took the pain until she got the kill. Wolverine could do the same.

Swanky-Tuna
That's all well and good against someone who uses fire. But what will he do against someone who can control metal objects like a telekinetic?

jinzin
"then seriously jinzin, how do you defend your stance that wolvie can so easily beat spidey if these guys are beyond him? spidey can adapt to all SIX of these styles and still win. how can you say he won't able to beat ONE wolverine?"

well first off....who ever said that I concede to the fact that spiderman can beat the sin 6? everytime he does it he does it either with a plan, a weapon, or help......consider this.....when he and the hulk got into a fight with the sinister six unprepared they sure as hell didn't win...they got KOed.....spiderman and wolverine would probably do about the same amount of damage in a mano y manos.

derrick24
thats what i was saying, spiderman cant face them along, just like wolverine cant, the main threat is electro and sandman.

MERCILOUS
Spidey and Wolvie would die against the six every single time in an "arena" scenario.

DarkCrawler
sandman is a very weak character, he has great power but i think that if wolverine had a choice to fight between sabertooth and sandman, i know for a fact that he would choose sandman first. I think that if wolverine had to choose between a team up of omega red, lady deathstrike and sabertooth or a team up of a old man in a vulture suit and guy that wears a globe on his head a guy with 4 cybernetic arms ( that he can slice off), a guy that shoots eletricity but dont have any kind of way of countering his claws and a man made out of sand, i think he would pick the 6 lame guy 1st, dont you.

*sigh* You are an retard, aren't you? roll eyes (sarcastic)

pr1983
derrick, you do realise that electro being electro has the perfect countermeasure against wolverine?

adamantium conducts electricity...

DarkCrawler
thats what i was saying, spiderman cant face them along, just like wolverine cant, the main threat is electro and sandman.

And Doctor Octopus who could defeat Wolverine alone.

derrick24
I went to the comic store today and looked at spiderman vs sinister 6. they are the most retard team i have ever seen, spiderman was giving them a challenge without his powers. He easily took down the almighty electro with some water to the face, they are a sorry team. To me wolverine would own them because if spiderman could do it in less than 5 min without a strategy, wolverine can.

Swanky-Tuna
We're not talkin' shmucky boo boo Electro. We're talking throwing cars and shrapnel Electro.

jinzin
lol

Scoobless
I went to the comic store today and looked at spiderman vs sinister 6. they are the most retard team i have ever seen, spiderman was giving them a challenge without his powers. He easily took down the almighty electro with some water to the face, they are a sorry team. To me wolverine would own them because if spiderman could do it in less than 5 min without a strategy, wolverine can.

you should catch the issue where Spidey busts open a fire hydrant aimed at Electro and he evaporates every drop in mid air before it gets near him

i assume the S6 story you are reffering to is either a very old one or a retelling

C1nd3r
how exactly does spiderman even beat sandman? Does he use some sort of webbing that traps him? Like sticky ball web?

jinzin
he sucks him up in vacume cleaners....

brainchild81
The 6 would win.

derrick24
sandman lost because him and electro was fighting over who was going to kill spiderman and electro shot sandman, turning him into glass and spiderman busted it. This was a current issue, its nothing old about this book. Spiderman owned all of them, 1st without powers, just his webbing and then he ganged his powers back beating the rest by physical force. And doc ock had a plan B, he kidnapped spidey family using them as bate and doc ock crushes the ground beneath peters feet ending with spidey falling in the ocean. Doc ock jumped in behind him trying to drown spidey but he ends up getting the crap beat out of him to. The 6 dont have nothing on the team that was formed to bring wolverine down- sabertooth, lady deathstrike, and omega red. For electro to be so powerful, spiderman dodged his blasts with ease and took him down with ease also. Im going to get the name of the book for everyone on the site could see the people that you say could beat wolverine lose. Wolverine has fought a lot worse.

derrick24
the sinister 6 vs spidey fight that im talking about, electro has his new costume on. That fight was new, it wasnt nothing old about them getting beat down in a single book, it didnt even last at least 2 issues. now thats funny.

leonidas
heh. what's funnier is they would kill wolverine in ONE issue. smile

Mainstream
Wolverine would win...wait..you said Sinister 6...he'd lose..I thought it was Wolverine vs the Spice Girls!!!! my mistake

leonidas
<<Wolverine would win...wait..you said Sinister 6...he'd lose..I thought it was Wolverine vs the Spice Girls!!!! my mistake>>

ha!! you really think he'd beat the spice girls?? with his hyper acute hearing, if they actually were able to begin singing BEFORE he carved 'em up, wolvie could be in REAL trouble . . .

derrick24
sinister 6 is a sorry team up, they got beaten up in a 32 page comic. Wolverine in his current comic is going up against the white light, the hand, and hydra by himself, including elektra and northstar. I think wolverine is winning this, due to the fact that the s6 is a sorry, unexperienced, and sloppy team. beer

It seems like there are a lot of people on this site that dont like wolverine, a guy who always seems to get the upperhand on spiderman. I guess thats why, they hate the fact that wolverine owns spiderman, so they want spiderman sorry enemies to beat him. Well i guess i understand, a little. confused

Mainstream
<<Wolverine would win...wait..you said Sinister 6...he'd lose..I thought it was Wolverine vs the Spice Girls!!!! my mistake>>

ha!! you really think he'd beat the spice girls?? with his hyper acute hearing, if they actually were able to begin singing BEFORE he carved 'em up, wolvie could be in REAL trouble . . .

Spice Girls: if you wanna be my lover..

Wolverine: Ahhhhh I give up just shut the f**K up! laughing

derrick24
heh. what's funnier is they would kill wolverine in ONE issue. smile

answer this question: do you think spiderman could beat the team up that they put against wolverine- sabertooth, omega red, and lady deathstrike.

Scoobless
sandman lost because him and electro was fighting over who was going to kill spiderman and electro shot sandman, turning him into glass and spiderman busted it.

this just wouldn't work..... Sandman has been turned into glass before, "busted" and then he becomes a "Glassman" he still has control over himself, can't be physically hurt.... but is glass shards instead of sand.... he shredded Doc Ock like this once.... he only didn't kill him because he was going through his "good guy" phase

This was a current issue, its nothing old about this book.

sounds a lot like a retelling of an older story where he loses his powers and fights the S6

For electro to be so powerful, spiderman dodged his blasts with ease and took him down with ease also.

Spider-Man can dodge his blasts... but he's a lot faster and more agile than Wolverine... plus he has his pre-cog..... these days Electro isn't limited to simple blasts and would give most heroes some big problems

the sinister 6 vs spidey fight that im talking about, electro has his new costume on. That fight was new, it wasnt nothing old about them

most re-tellings these days use the more recent costumes as not to confuse the younger readers

Mainstream
doubtful...those guys (and girl) are killers...not goofy villians like the SS

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>