The Pad's House Boat Trip

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Okay, who's in? It'll cost 2000 dollars to rent the boat for a week on Lake Shasta. The boat has a hot tub, sleeps 15, a water slide, vcr, tv (not that we'd even use the tv and vcr), and it also has an open bar. Imagine that. yes

bader40
2000 dollars..can you convert that to pounds sterling, it sounds a bit rich for my liking.

Tired Hiker
I think it would be 4000 pounds, but split between fifteen people, it would only be 4000 pounds divided by 15, for a week! That's like 266 pounds each! That is a steal!

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
miffed what a dumb ass!

bader40
Count me in then when do we set sail?

bader40
what's your problem captain?

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
th is the problem he's too skanky!

Tired Hiker
So you are in??? We need people who can party and have a good time. I'm marking you down as attending. Good. We have three peeps so far. We set sail as soon as we have enough people to pay the boat off! The package also includes a couple of Jet Skis, a 'love raft', and a bunch of fishing poles.

bader40
shanky is that american slang...explain please

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
skanky is like, trashy slutty. i dunno if that explains it.

but anyway th is a nasty whore, his ass, is worthless and ugly.

Tired Hiker
Don't worry about her, bader. She and I have a love hate relationship. She loves me and I hate her. laughing out loud

bader40
don't know if i want to go on a boat trip with a nasty whore especially if it's ugly and worthless...thanks for the heads up captain.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
yeah right!

screw you're uncle th and when you're finished shave you're chimp ass!

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
you're welcome bader! happy

silver_tears
2000 dollars US is like 2000 pounds U.K smart

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
silva dahlin!

silver_tears
hey doll cool

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
woooooooooooooooooo! we should fill this boat up with male strippers!

silver_tears
can seth and dogbert be one eek!

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
yes of course other male strippers coming to the boat house:

ashton kutcher
brad pitt
orlando bloom
chad micheal murray
sean william scott
ben mckenzie
th (jk, thats a big joke)

Tired Hiker
Actually, i think it's like 2000 us = 4000 uk. So, are you in Silvs? It will be a great trip, some good fun in the sun. More than 15 people can go, the boat just sleeps 15, just bring a sleeping bag and sleep on the roof if under the stars if you want. yes Or, we can anchor and camp on an island. The possibilities are endless.

silver_tears
TH would scar us for life no expression

but I like you list, and dont forget Paul Walker smokin'

silver_tears
http://www.bankofcanada.ca/cgi-bin/famecgi_fdps

its almost 2000 pounds stick out tongue

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
oh of course that baby and tom welling mmmmmm

yes th would bruise our eyes.

Tired Hiker
ashton kutcher
brad pitt
orlando bloom
chad micheal murray
sean william scott
ben mckenzie
th
bader
silvs
captain claudia

Okay, that's ten people. We need five more and we can book this boat. We need more girls. erm

Tired Hiker
Okay, fine, all that matters is you are going. big grin

silver_tears
paul W and tom welling too cool
so 3 more big grin

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
ok igot five more ppl jack in the box
captain crunch
yu gi oh
harry potter
pikachu
were set for an orgy

Tired Hiker
Paul Walker and Tom Welling can't come.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
why the hell not skank!?

Tired Hiker
No, they can't go. C'mon you guys. This is supposed to be fun. laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
Fine, they can go, so that's 12! wink

silver_tears
me and CC would rape them in our rooms cool

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
fine then...we still have all the other guys!

lets partay!

th you should step aside...you're gonna ruin the fun...losers tend to do that

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
ahahhahahahaah yes silva i have the rope and masking tape..i get seth and ashton, oh this is gonna be fun!

Tired Hiker
You have no idea. cool

Tired Hiker
C'mon, we still need three more people, you skamps!

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
you dont make sense th go get a life and leave us alone, better yet jump off the boat and drown.

silver_tears
I call Orli and Chad naughty

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
mmmm!.....let us proceed with our sexual activities.

Tired Hiker
Oh, there will be plenty of jumping off the boat in the hot sun. That's what it is all about. C'mon?!?!! erm

leatherface12
Well TH I was gonna come but since there are gonna be male strippers then I think Ill pass. stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
OMG, guess who just pm'd me and said she wants to go????????! eek!

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
tired hiker! you're not getting pissed off embarrasment or calling me names ...oh well

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
who th who!?

Tired Hiker
I think you will change your mind after what I'm about to tell you. . . .

Paris Hilton just pm'd me and told me she's coming and she's bringing ten of her girlfriends!!! That's 22 people, time to book the boat.

*calls Lake Shasta*

Hi, yeah, put it under Tired Hiker. Thankyou.

*hangs up*

Okay, now we can rent two boats if we can get 8 more people!!! eek! big grin

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
harry potter says "i'll invite 8 wizards"

8 wizards come

woooooooooooo we're set!

leatherface12
I think paris is kind of a b***. But if you can get jessica simpson to come then I sure as hell will go. big grin

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
oh jessica simspon is so there....i luv her new song and she has a kick ass style!

leatherface12
SHE IS HOT! eek! Ok Im coming now. big grin

silver_tears
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww hilton whore sick

leatherface12
Paris is a b***. I dont like her at all. But TH dose.

Tired Hiker
Of course, she's one of Paris's friends, Lf!!! laughing out loud

And with Harry Potter and the Wizards, we can rent two boats!! We are so stoked!!!!

Okay, we will all meet here right now and have a slumber party. Tomorrow, we get up early and we are Shasta bound! big grin

leatherface12
Ok and I cant wait to meet jessica. wink

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
yay! ashton and seth!

threesome!

good god will i have an orgasm like never bfore, silva we can trade after! wooo

th and lf12 can screw each other! hehehe

leatherface12
No thanks. Ill be screwing jessica though. big grin

silver_tears
and how smoke

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
ok th suit yourself!

woooooooooooooooooo silva!

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
i mean lf12

Tired Hiker
Yeah, I don't play that game, CC.fyou

silver_tears
They better be oiled and ready to go cool

Tired Hiker
Okay, I did the math and we have 33 peoplek, so the 3 left overs can sleep on the roof. I always sleep on the roof on house boat trips, so someone else can have a bed. I have my Therm-a-rest and the roof. Okay?

leatherface12
CC mabey you an paris can screw each other. stick out tongue

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
go to hell th!

and you know what **** you back!

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
no thanks lf 12 ima join silva in the oiling of 4 very hot men!

Tired Hiker
I don't think Paris would stoop that low. smokin'

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
at least im screwing aomeone th ha!

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
thats why paris is gonna screw mw and not you !

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
mw=me*

leatherface12
Me and TH will throw all the men over board so that we have only women on board. stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
I don't want to screw Paris, she's just a party girl, she's there for added chaos. Pure and simple.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
no one asked for your opinion th the dork!

Tired Hiker
No, all we have to do is get Tex his own boat, and he'll meet us out on the lake, and inevitably all those Brad Pitt, Ashton Krutcher guys will flock to his stexyness and he'll have them to himself, and we'll have the girls! eek!

silver_tears
me and CC will leave if the men do cool

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
thats right!

btw, th is a stupid skank with a jiggly ass!

leatherface12
O...k... But I am not meeting tex in a boat. Ill just stay on the cruiser boat. big grin

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
well kids ima go to sleep wooooo
nighty night!

Tired Hiker
Dude, once tex gets there there will be 3 boats. So many people will be going off and doing their own things that you won't have to worry about Tex. He'll be busy with Brad or something. Jessica is all you.

As for me, I'm keeping it real. I'm going to be the sober one who Captains the lead boat!

leatherface12
Good night CC. big grin

Tired Hiker
Good night CC!

leatherface12
Ok. smile

Tired Hiker
Silvs, the men ain't leavin' and the party wouldn't be the same w/out you, so you are in. smile It's all about a good time. Nothing happens on the house boat unless you want it to. wink

silver_tears
I'm in cool
But first I need sleep, night boys wavey

Tired Hiker
Okay, looks like everyone is going to bed. We meet here tomorrow and we take a bus I rented wink to the lake. Don't forget your beach towel, sun block, and some cash because we will stop at Costco in Redding to stock up on booze and food.

Tired Hiker
Oh yeah, i forgot, we are all having a slumber party, but everyone is sleeping and not partying. Pitt walks in and lays his bag and pillow between Captain Claudia and Silvs. He goes to sleep and begins to snore. yes sleep

leatherface12
Im still awake TH. big grin

Tired Hiker
Everyone dreams of a PULP song.

Boats And Trains:

Would you like to hear / about the things I fear? / About my life, and loves too? / Well why should I tell you? / If I told you a secret / you'd be sure to leak it / You couldn't keep it inside / no matter how hard you tried / On boats and trains and / and boats and trains and / funny things and / funny things and / La la la...

leatherface12
Um I dont really want to hear any songs right now.

Tired Hiker
*Jessica Simpson is out on the deck saying goodnight to Nick on her cellie. She steps back into the room where evryone is sleeping and she sees leatherface12 spreading out his sleeping bag. They meet eyes and decide to snog*

leatherface12
big grin So jessica how are you? wink

Tired Hiker
*Jessica is bummed because Nick is recording a song with Gwen Stefanie. She doesn't say a word and she snogs LF12*

leatherface12
smile * kisses jessica *

Tired Hiker
*I leave the room and prep the bus for tomorrow's journey to the lake* wink

Tired Hiker
*a wave of snores and snogs emerses from the room*

leatherface12
Ok but I might be staying behind on the trip. I might be a little bit busy. wink

Tired Hiker
*meanwhile, I put everyone's luggage into the bus. I take the bus to the gas station and fill her up. I name her, Nancy. I drive Nancy back to the house and I sleep in my bag and dream of a special girl I know who is not here*

Tired Hiker
Yeah, right. You both are going. We get up at 5:30am to board the bus. Jessica is all over this trip, so you better be too. You have plenty of time to get to know her, young man. Just keep it simple tonight. There's a whole wild week ahead of us to explore. wink

leatherface12
Ok. big grin

bader40
Anychance of a refund all this talk of male strippers and sex has made me somewhat nervous about the whole idea of a boat trip with you lot...better i stand on the quayside and wave you off, yeah that would be best, there's no chance of contracting a STD that way.

Bon Voyage

Tired Hiker
Aaaaaaaaah, man. no2

You are coming regardless. There is so much to do on a house boat trip. Right now it's all talk and stuff, but tomorrow when it actually happens, it will be all good. There is a place for everone on the open waters of Lake Shasta. Check it out on the web! big grin

bader40
Well i ain't sharin my sleeping bag with anyone unless they resemble a female in every detail...no i mean it, call me old fashioned but i guess i have lived a sheltered life embarrasment

Tired Hiker
Dude, let it go. This isn't some big gay Rosie O'donnel Cruise Line. It's a house boat trip and it's for pretends. erm

Dvae
it would be around 1,400 smart

silver_tears
no it wouldnt stick out tongue

Dvae
2000/3 = 700 ish

700*2=1400

right?

silver_tears
no stick out tongue

Dvae
2,000.00 USD
United States Dollars = 1,096.94 GBP
United Kingdom Pounds

silver_tears
thats about it, I got 1088 big grin

Dvae
well i was closer than TH's 4000 stick out tongue

silver_tears
laughing out loud much closer

Tired Hiker
Well, in my world, we don't even use money! mobile "Hi, I'd like to order a free pizza!"

I know, I'm lame. erm

Tired Hiker
Okay, so everyone is still asleep and the house boat awaits us at the lake. And stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.