Please scream and clap in the cinemas on Thursday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bobafett81
Guys, please scream and clap when the 20 Century Fox logo flashes on the screen on Thu. eek! eek! eek!

I remembered watching the midnight screening for Episode II, and was rewarded by the screams and cheers!

Remember to make some noise when the movie starts!

big grin

New_Born_Pyro
I'll yell "The circle is now complete!' when the movie ends.
big grin

eXSBass
It will be a hard life
One without reward
Without remorse
Without regret
A path will be placed before you
The choice is yours alone
Do what you think you cannot do
It will be a hard life
But you will find out who you are

7 years ago we heard this T.V spot. 7 Years on from then we hear Star Wars is at an end sad http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/cry.gif

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by bobafett81
Guys, please scream and clap when the 20 Century Fox logo flashes on the screen on Thu. eek! eek! eek!

I remembered watching the midnight screening for Episode II, and was rewarded by the screams and cheers!

big grin

yeah, 2 1/2 hours later followed by: "that movie sucked!"

palpy_666
I'm screaming and cherring for Sidious all the way-- especially when I see him blast Yoda against the wall with Force Lightning!!! laughing

Darth MoonPIE
I don't know if i would do that since im goign to a noon showing and most of the 'hardcore' fans are going to a midnight showing... but there might be a few others like me there so you never know.

LightSaber_Part

big grin
yeah, I love it when that happens and of course I'll be doing it big grin

((The_Anomaly))
at the start is ok, but during the movie Shut the F$#K up!!!

i hate when people dont shut up, even if it is cheering....

The Ones
same here. when i went to see attack of the clones, these retards in front kepts talking through out of the movie. i wacked there head, they turned round and i yelled: "IVE BEEN WAITING FOR 3 ****ING YEARS TO SEE THIS MOVIE NOW SHUT THE **** UP. IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE HERE THENN GET THE **** OUT YOU ****ING RETARDS". they were gone so white they looked as if they saw a ghost. they turned round and we all enjoyed the film

GCG
I detest people that cannot contain themselves.......So please dont yell and shout or stand up and clap until the last of the credits have rolled by...Otherwise i want you to know that if you do, you will know who i am.

ApolloX
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
at the start is ok, but during the movie Shut the F$#K up!!!

i hate when people dont shut up, even if it is cheering....
same

jaden101
Originally posted by The Ones
same here. when i went to see attack of the clones, these retards in front kepts talking through out of the movie. i wacked there head, they turned round and i yelled: "IVE BEEN WAITING FOR 3 ****ING YEARS TO SEE THIS MOVIE NOW SHUT THE **** UP. IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE HERE THENN GET THE **** OUT YOU ****ING RETARDS". they were gone so white they looked as if they saw a ghost. they turned round and we all enjoyed the film

man that would've been worth the admission price alone

laughing

JKozzy
I would cheer, if I weren't in shock. stick out tongue

jaden101
one that that always makes me jump is the silence during the "a long time ago in a galaxy far,far away"...then BOOOM....In comes the music at full volume

the anticipation at the fox drum roll....the coolness of the sound at the thx bit...the ****ing retardednes of the "switch of your cell phones" bit...and total despair and the fannys who dont switch off their mobiles

EHmasterJedi
Dont yell and scream jezzz i wanta hear it abd enjoy it to the fullest, (SPECAILY the begining) not listen to a bunch of people yell and scream through the dang movie i wanta hear and see everything, yell and scream AFTER the movie is over.

whitewookie
lol, the british sense of reserving themselves will stop anyone from cheering or wooping, no1 even wooped when Yoda pulled out his lightsaber in EP 2, i think they giggled slightly but thats all! At least down here that was true!

Tyus
I am sometimes hesitant to even see the film opening weekend. Nothing I hate more than missing dialogue each time a new character comes on screen and everyone claps and cheers. Damn that's annoying. Shut up and watch and listen to the movie.

vorphalack
Originally posted by The Ones

Thats funny because I had a similar story with AOTC. I *love* people that cheer and clap at all the good parts. Both Ep1 and Ep2 had awesome amounts of it. But this one jackass in AOTC kept screaming "LEARN TO ACT HAYDEN!!!" during the entire movie....it was really annoying because he thought he was being so funny and witty, but everyone kept telling him to just STFU!

I mean, I don't get these people....I really don't. I waited in line for that movie for about 6 hours (loved every minute of it), and this guy was IN FRONT OF ME. Now why the hell would you wait like 8 hours in line for a movie that you are prepared to make snide remarks to through the entire movie?

Oh yeah...because you are a freaking dork!

If you plan on doing this, do all of the fans a favor and stay home. We don't care if you like or or dislike it, but please dont ruin peoples' time because you think you are a standup comedian. You are only embarrassing yourself.

-V

DenKi
You just dont wait 8 Hours for a Movie

vorphalack
You do if you want a good seat opening night at the Cinerama in downtown Seattle.....

Jedi Priestess
Please scream and clap in the cinemas on Thursday!

Please dont, because if you are sitting next to me and you do something that geekified, you will be wearing a Pepsi. eek!

EHmasterJedi
LOL now thats one guy i might have agreed with, not sure exactly if it was Hayden i didnt like, or Lucas's portrayal of him, or both lol

vorphalack
Thats fine....I dont care if you don't like him (as I stated). If you scream about how much you dont like it at the movie (to quote priestess), you'll be wearing a pepsi as well.

-V

ickeris2003
i hate it when people go and watch a movie and start talking and yelling in random places it annoys the heck of me. I dont mind if you yell or whatever in thebeginning or ending but not throught the movie cause youll have a big eye the next day smokin'

jaden101
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Please scream and clap in the cinemas on Thursday!

Please dont, because if you are sitting next to me and you do something that geekified, you will be wearing a Pepsi. eek!

laughing

a free pepsi...thats just magic

Eleonora

big grin

Honey, there was no need to start a thread for this, we all know what to do. I've always done it without anyone telling me to roll eyes (sarcastic)

BTW it won't be Thursday for everyone

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by vorphalack
You do if you want a good seat opening night at the Cinerama in downtown Seattle.....
I saw that building big grin

Pretty old school

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.