Gryffindor's Common Room

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RoguePw25
Here is the place for all Griffindors to come and chat and do whatever we want too. True Lions!!! We can study, talk about what's going on in Harry's life etc. So welcome and enjoy!

celestial_moon
interesting...

eezy45
erm

Unicor777
So what to talk about , sorry to say but I thinkn that most of topics are exousted by now. I'm member for only couple of months. I think to keep the forum alife we need more provocative threads ! So in this common room, lets set up a club, who would discuss what threads to post and by whom , and lets see how the " audience" would respond!

Unicor777
otherwise we for good discussions we will have to wait until the POA is releast or the 6 book, in order to have fruitful dscussions!

Joy2dWorld
hey wait a minute, if there's a griffindor common room, it wont be long til someone opens a slytherin, ravenclaw & hufflepuff common room...

but before that is done, everybody here should be sorted first - i mean into the 4 houses - so we'd know where each one belongs... i think phoenix should come up with a sorting system. what do you think?

RoguePw25
yeah, that would be interesting.

But what type of clubs do you want to set up first? I Dueling Club would be nice. .. and kind of fun. Any takers?

Joy2dWorld
well, over at the official site, they form all these funny clubs like "I'm in-love with the Weasley Twins Club", "I love Alan Rickman (Snape) Club". "Harry Potter for President Club", etc.

If you're a member of the club, you have to indicate so in your sig! i think that would be fun...

tassie
^^ yeah, i agree about the sig thing

this sounds interesting, i wanna be in Gryffindor

RoguePw25
yeah, me too. Grifindor Rules!!!

Unicor777
Wait.. wait......... Lets not invente the wheel over again! there are already dueling clubs... But I leked the ides of Sorting ... one by one ... So let some one contact phoenix.. perhaps you RoguePw25, since opened this thread... Phoenix should set up questions and based on the answers the sorting should be done... we can help with the questions ! About clubs and threads don't copy the existing ones as I sadi before we need something more provocative, contradictor that would give life to this forum... cause I feel that so far all threads related to books and stories are exousted.... until the new book or movie comes !

celestial_moon
o and make sure they'r hard 2 tell which house it's from...some ppl might cheat and not answer truthfully.

tassie
that's a good idea, guys.... now who's gonna PM phoe? The one who started this thread, aye?

oh sorry, ^^ i was just on te potc forum

If other ppl start Slytherin common room, Ravenclaw, etc... then we could this forum into a mini-Hogwarts smile

Unicor777
There will always be exceptions: but lets start: What should the Slytherin ppl be like, 5 characteristics at least:

1. Proud (The questions should be for exaple : Do you consider your self better then the others?)

tassie
but as Celestial Moon said, the questions can't be too obvious or they'll know which house they're for...
I'll see if I can think of some, at least till phoe comes on

tassie
here...these are the questions they normally ask...

Which spell would you most like to cast on yourself?
Invisibility
Ability to fly
Super strenght
Transfiguration

Which flavour of bertie bott beans would you prefer?
Spinach
Hourse radish
Lima bean
Chocolate

Which animal would you choose for your hogwarts-pet?
Owl
Rat
Frog
Tree monkey

Which quidditch-position would you most like to play?
Chaser
Keeper
Seeker
Referee

If you found a seachel of galleons, what would you do?
Return it
Donate it
Save it
Spend it

RoguePw25
Yes yes and yes. I love the idea of a Sorting Hat. And Tassie, those are good questions. Not to obvious as to which they are. And yes, you all can e-mail me and stuff. Since you started some of the questions, do you want to work with me?

I'll try to come up with some questions too.
First we'll set up our official questions. Then everyone can get them and e-mail them to me and will "Sort" them out.

tassie
Sure, i'll work with you.
You can tell me if you come up with anymore

Joy2dWorld
Based on the book, I think that the following are the characteristix of the people in each of the houses...

Griffindor: House of the Brave
Hufflepuff: House of the Fun-loving
Ravenclaw: House of the Smart/Genius
Slytherin: House of the Proud

(they're arranged alphabetically - OK? no sensitivities here pls *lol*)

I can see this will be fun! Each of the houses can appoint headboys/headgirls & each can have their own activities (like sig/banner-making perhaps) - and compete with the other houses!

Joy2dWorld
more.. how about Phoe giving points to whoever does something good - like whoever is first to give a link to the latest news (scoop!) or fotos! plus additional points to contest winners...

tassie
^^ that's real good

So, we'll come up with the sorting questions, sort evryone into their houses, and then each house'll vote for their head boy and head girl. And of course Phoe'll be the headmaster of it all.

oh, and what do the winners get? stick out tongue

Unicor777
Great guys ! I really like the development, so lets continue so... Once we are sorted then we can figure crazy staff!

celestial_moon
i swear i've seen these questions before.

tassie
^^ i know, i found them, i didn't make them up... but it's not exactly those we're using, those questions'll just be like guidelines

RoguePw25
I gotcha. So let's begin .. .

tassie
ok, you can PM me if u prefer

Unicor777
Let me know if I can help somehow!

RoguePw25
okay, I have a feeling that we'll need all the help we can get

tassie
yup^
you can start thinking up questions, i'll get to it just now, i'm a little tied up right now

RoguePw25
ok cuz I just private message you

tassie
oh and btws, since we're planning the quiz, does that mean we can automatically be in Gryffindor then? big grin

RoguePw25
of course!!

harrypfan
I think all these ideas are great we should start a sorting hat club thumb up

Unicor777
No..... We have to be fair for everyone ... no authomatic for gryffindor , in order to have it functioning we need equal distribution !
Remember: One of the main priciple of Gryffindor is to be honest ! So, no authomatic sorting please ! Otherwise we will f... from the very begining and nothing would turn out of it, and others will have no interest in this!

tassie
But we can't sort ourselves if we're the ones doing the sorting...
and we've already come up with the questions

Unicor777
ok what ever...

AlexRyder
hullo hullo

tassie
lol, hey alex, you're really bored aren't you? big grin

AlexRyder
this answer is really late but....

YES!

tassie
Alex, why don't you get sorted girl? We really need more members, just PM me your answers!

AlexRyder
I did get sorted....I'm in Gryffindor!

tassie
Really? oh how could i forget? big grin
you're with meeee!!!

RoguePw25
and meee!!!

tassie
Gryffindor House!
-----------------
RoguePw25
tassie
eezy45
AlexRyder
RebelPhoenix
Celestian_moon
Unicor777
tigress

Welcome to the Official start of the term!

eezy45
sorry but isnt this a BIG copy of Phoe's HP game? sorry esp. to you Tassie, but check out the Role Playing Forum. If Phoe was here, this thread would gonna be closed, i believe.... cos this is not a role playing forum and what you do REALLY looks like a RP

tassie
I've read Phoe's RPG, and i swear i don't want to make it like that, this is just to have some action on the boards...
We'll all be in some particular house, and plan Inter-housing stuff like quiz competitions, and things like that for each other, and distribute points for those things and for theories, and the houses that get the latest info for us first will earn points for things like that, and at the end of each (month?) we'll tally up the points from each house.. it's something like that... but we can make it fun if we come up with new challenges each week, etc..
Is THAT what Phoe has??

RoguePw25
I sure hope not. Like Tassie said, this is going to be different.

tassie
We're not playing as though we're in Hogwarts; Each house has a common room to discuss and plan Inter-House challenges and competitions and quizes.

Maybe i should PM Phoe, to see what she says, and if we can start this for real?

tigress
wayhay iam in gryffindor what shall we do first then I await ideas Happy Dance Happy Dance big grin smokin'

celestial_moon
i think we should do that 2

tassie
I PMed Phoe, am waiting on an answer before we continue...

*crosses fingers*

*prays*

RoguePw25
I've PM'ed Phoenx also, so we shall see

celestial_moon
ooooo good!

tassie
Okay, after two days of waiting, Phoenix has replied. She says we can continue, as long as it does not turn into an RPG.
An RPG is a role-playing game, where you pretend to be at Hogwarts, and act as characters, etc..
If you want to be part of an RPG, i suggest you go to Phoe's hp rpg on the role-playing forum, because this is not the forum for it.

The idea of this whole thing is to sort everyone into houses. The aim is obviously to win, by earning the most points. Each house has a common room to discuss and plan Challenges and competitions for the other houses. You can chat in your common rooms as well, as long as this does not turn into an RPG.

There are other ways of earning points, by getting the latest info for us, or fanart competitions, or quizes, or by coming up with the best theories for us.

Each house must vote a HeadGirl and HeadBoy who will keep track of everything and organise house affairs. You can also cheat if you like, but as long as the other houses don't realise you're cheating stick out tonguestick out tongue

It's to have fun, to come up with your own ideas, and to win at the end of each month by *ahem* any means necessary evil face big grin

I gotta say, i feel like i have the best people in my house big grin And i'd kill you guys if we don't win! stick out tongue

Sorting Results

1) RoguePw25- Gryffindor
2) AD Skinner- Slytherin
3) Eezy- Gryffindor
4) AlexRyder- Gryffindor
5) Kitoky- Hufflepuff
6) myredmirage95- Slytherin
7) RebelPhoenix- Gryffindor
8) tigress- Gryffindor
9) Moi-self- Gryffindor
10) hhhhr- Hufflepuff
11) Sauron- Slytherin
12) Celestial_moon- Gryffindor
13) Lord Soth- Ravenclaw
14) Shanie623- Hufflepuff
15) FrodozBabe- Slytherin
16) Unicor777- Gryffindor
16.) Barbossas Child- Slytherin
17.) Georgina_A- Hufflepuff
18.) Razul- Slytherin
19.) Unicorr777- Griffindor
20.) RavenGuardia- Ravenclaw
21.) iluvsirius- Hufflepuff
22.) Joy2dWorld- Slytherin
23.) Mr. Bacon- Huffelpuff
24.) pip-foot- Ravenclaw
25.) Nazgul-Lord- Gryffindor
26.) Exa- Ravenclaw
27.) Nienna-
28.) Thorondor- Ravenclaw

If you have any comments, any questions, you can ask in the Sorting thread, or you can PM RoguePw25 or me.
Good Luck! Even though i know we won't need it! devil

First Step is to vote for HeadGirl and HeadBoy whistle

AlexRyder
wait....so what's the whole point of this thing...what's gonna happen, now that we're in houses and such?

tassie
omg god Alex, did you just miss my long post? stick out tongue
It's an Inter-House Challenge.... and we're gonna win yes

this will take a while to get going since not everyone knows it's started yet... but first we have to vote our Heads big grin

AlexRyder
ah.....ok. I got it! big grin

when do we nominate/vote for heads?

nazgūl-lord
helloooo fellow gryffindors stick out tonguestick out tonguestick out tongue

tassie
you can start voting for Heads now!
When the rest come, they can also put in their vote big grin

RoguePw25
yeah, I guess whoever wants to be the heads can be nominated and then we vote. But give others a chance to see this and such.
Can't wait! We're gonna win!

tassie
lol yeah, i can't wait. we just need the rest of our house

AlexRyder
if they would get in here....then we can start voting!!!

tassie
We can start voting anyways, when they come, they'll put in their vote aswell.

I vote Rogue as Head Boy big grin

megajoint
*stole Neville's password notes* hahaha I'm a slythrin spy
what u have in store for the upcoming war.....
Pha what a lousy secrets u have.....I'll arrive later for more wink

tassie
*kicks mega out*

so, as i was saying, alex stick out tongue

AlexRyder
I vote....Rouge as head boy as well!

(Honestly, I don;t know who else to vote for big grin)

tassie
and who do you vote for as Head Girl?
I'd vote RebelPhoenix, but she hasn't been on this thread

AlexRyder
I dunno.

I'm thinkin' big grin

AlexRyder
who're you gonna vote for since Rebel isn't here?

tassie
can i vote for moiself? stick out tongue i mean since Rogue and i set up everything big grin

AlexRyder
lol

RoguePw25
I vote for tassie as Headgirl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *fun fun*

RebelPhoenix
Hey everybody! I'm so glad to read that Phoe gave us permission! YAY big grin

and thanks for the mention Tassie! smile I have been reading this thread but I didn't post because I wanted to wait until the games really began wink

Lol I vote for Rogue and Tassie smile

I still don't really know anybody here so I'm really looking forward to these challenges so I can get to know people and have fun!

Lotsa Love my fellow Gryffindors! love

RoguePw25
you're so nice RebelPhoenix. *sniffle sniffle* Anyone have a tissue?? lol

RebelPhoenix
Gee embarrasment

*giggle* wink

tassie
thanks RPhoe, we're counting on you to help us win big grin

RebelPhoenix
Lol I will try my best ma'am! *clicks heels and salutes you* stick out tongue

tassie
I think we should try to come up with a theory challenge, i mean we both come up with really good theories big grin What d'ya think?

RebelPhoenix
Hmmm sounds like a good idea but I'm not sure what we could theorise about since there's been so many done already! messed

tassie
true, but it doesn't have to be anything really new and unique, just something that hasn't been tried much yet. We could come up with a theory and ask them to try the same thing. The house with the best theory gets awarded 10 pts. I think the Heads of houses should award the points, and FAIRLY. I'll be fair, i'm always fair wink

RebelPhoenix
hehehe I'm sure you are wink

Hmm ok I have an idea - about a theory for the very end, as in what will happen in the final book just before and while they are leaving Hogwarts - will they defeat V or not, who will fight him, who will die/get injured etc - will they fight at all?? eek! Basically just something really open and see what people come up with smile - as long or as short as they like as long as it doesn't sprial too out of control and beyong understanding lol.

RebelPhoenix
Oh wait! We still have to wait for everyone to vote though first! smile Democracy is essential smile

Unicor777
I vote for RebelPhoenix for head girl !!
Speaking of which .... maybe is time for inter-house competetion ! so lets discuss about game 1 ? What can it be ? Maybe we should nominate 3 representatives, and each house should .... then the match can start ... each house will have 4 questions to ask the other house (the oponenet) while the side asked will have 1 day to answer ... if this does not happen then the asking side will win. What u think ?????

tassie
Let's start planning then big grin

Well, to start off, i think it's obvious that Harry's the one who's gonna defeat Voldemort. I can think of more but i'd like your opinion first.

RebelPhoenix
Lol wait wait big grin I think all challenge suggestions should definitely go in the main thread so everyone from all houses can see - so I'm gonna repost my idea there smile

and Unicor777! Thank you for the vote sweety, it's much appreciated smile

RebelPhoenix
Come to think about Tassie I really like Unicor777's idea - see I was thinking of something like a game challenge to begin with so that it would be exciting and fun without too much brianwork like the theory one lol *AhemIamnotreallylazyIswear* stick out tongue or maybe we could do both! I dunno - can we post Unicor's one in the main thread too and see what people think? smile

EDIT - just realised we need a main challenge thread though first
embarrasment

tassie
yeah, it's a good idea wink

Sorry if i might seem bitter or my theories aren't up to scratch tonight, but i'm not feeling all that well, so you'll forgive me wink

RebelPhoenix
Hey that's alright, you don't seem bitter at all smile and i'm sorry you're feeling ill. I hope you feel better soon smile

I was just thinking that one of our prestigious founders (you or Rogue big grin ) should maybe start an official challenge thread with one of those great prep talks you give wink. Then we can post our ideas there, wait for people to finish voting for their head boy & girl and see what the consensus wants to do from there smile

tassie
okay, but is it ok if i start it tom? just tell me all your ideas for this thread and i'll combine them with Rogue's and mine, and i'll start it

RebelPhoenix
well I'm going to stand with my idea that I posted already and see how that fares, so no new ones from me smile

tassie
I don't think we should go with Unicor777's idea just yet. Some of the houses, like Hufflepuff i mean, hasn't even gathered or talked properly yet.
But i'll start the thread tom, nevertheless. Tell me exactly what is your theory Challenge?

RoguePw25
Good good good.
Yes, start the Official Challenge Thread and post your ideas there, so all can see. Perhaps we should do as RebelPhoe said and maybe start offf with a game? U know, to get everyone exctied and stuff. Then we can go on with the theory etc.

So far, here are the voites for the Heads:

Headboy:
RoguePw25 3 votes

Headgirl:
tassie 3 votes
RebelPhoenix 1 vote

Keep the votes coming. I guess we should keep the voting open for another day? Let everyone have a chance to see it, but remember *whispers* the enemies (slytherin, huffelpuff, ravenclaw) are grouping and organizing so my fellow griffindors, we must get organize and crush them!! ha ha ha a!

tassie
Can you explain to me fully about this game?

RebelPhoenix
Unicor can explain it fully in the official thread smile

tassie
I've made the thread!
Post the Challenge and tell me what you think!

tassie

tassie
Now that i've got that over with, i think we should start planning our Knock-out theory!big grin We can start tom, tonight might be a little late, even though i'm feeling much better and ready to theorise! stick out tongue

RoguePw25
I'm ready when you you are! Let's go!

eezy45
i candidate for headboy stick out tongue

celestial_moon
ummmm...i guess i'l candidate 4 head girl

eezy45
lol smile

Unicor777
ok... we really have to structure proporly like:
1. set up a date until gryffindors can vote ! Maybe instead of voting at this thread they can e-mail the fierless foundators of this thread...

2. Second we should set up basic rools like only the elected headboy and head girl can contact the other houses (write in their threads) just to avoid everyone rushing and shallenging .. those that will not respect the rools will just be kicked out and the founders or the head girl and boy will send them an owl informing them that because of x,y,z they are temporary out lets say 3 days for start...

3.Tasie and Rogue perhaps you can come up with at least 3-4 basic rools and you can continue to act as heads until the elections are finished ! Another thing is that so far only 7 people have voted, can you please update us how many Griffyndors we are. I mean one of the rool could be that inactive gryffindors should be also temporarely discualiffied maybe a week.

4. Where should I post my proposal .

tassie
Well, i think voting should be done by Thursday. And it makes no difference to Rogue and I being Heads or not, because we're the leaders of the entire Challenge thing, and we got permission from Phoe, to organise and keep track of everything, so whatever...

eezy, we need your help with the first Challenge, it's a signature making challenge, which i just posted in the challenge thread wink

tassie
btws, all votes go here, in the common rooms

RoguePw25
Yes Unicorr, we will defanitly set up some rules. And yes I do agree with you on the thing about writing into other Houses threads. We don't want for this to get confusing and that can happen very easily

tassie
i think i posted my rules on the first pg of every common room, and on the 2nd or 3rd pg of this thread
And yeah i agree with the not writing in each other's common rooms. However, every House can interact on the Sorting thread.

btws, Rogue, can u make sigs? I set a new Challenge, and now i need someone from our house who can do it stick out tongue

RoguePw25
Here are all of the Griffindors so far. Those who are unactive will recieve a PM from me telling them that we've started:

Gryffindor House!
-----------------
RoguePw25
tassie
eezy45
AlexRyder
RebelPhoenix
Celestian_moon
Unicor777
tigress
Nazgul-Lord
Moi-self

Okay and here are the lastest results in the voting:
Headboy:
RoguePw25 3 votes
Eezy45 1 vote

Headgirl:
tassie 3 votes
RebelPhoenix 1 vote
Celestian-moon 1 vote

CAST YOUR VOTES

tassie
Rogue, "Moi-self" in your list, is actually me... i was just calling myself "moi"

RoguePw25
oops! My mistake.....

eezy45
no problem.
i have to reinstall my graphics software smile

tassie
thanks, eezy, we're couting on you for the first Challenge! You've read the thread, right? I'll see if i can get some pics of the Hogwarts crest.

eezy45
lol, you should try your best too, though.

Kitoky
Didn't anyone noticed that "Griffindor" is spelled "Gryffindor" ?

tassie
this thread was made a while back

tassie
oh and, umm... what's a hufflepuff doing in my common room??

stick out tongue

Kitoky
Hermione invited me for some study time.

tassie
*Kicks Kitoky out*

as i was saying guys, i got the Gryffindor Crest...

Unicor777
Ok .. take it eassy ppl :
Tassie I can not hide my dissapointment with you, especially since you tend to become our head girl! You should know that everytime u post somewhere in this role YOU represent all of us ! don't take it personally!! but we agreed that we would discuss it here prior we post it in the interhouse thread. The same goes for the signature game, who would rate whos is best ... our selves .. sorry to say thats funny!

I agree with your points RebelPhoenix in the Interhouse thread ... but we should not comment or criticise our fellow gryffindors in other threads cause that official

And finally about Tassie RoguePw25 setting/creating this thread ...u guys should be more moddest a bit ! Remember one of the main Griffyndor's features were moddesty... and if u guys continue like that soon ppl would leave...

Just to clarify , this are not criticism but rather constructive advices with sole purpose of improving our structures, communication and relations in house... Nothing against Tassie and RoguePw25, who I thank a milion for the idea and once they are officialy elected my due respect will not lack... I hope I will not be misunderstood ... Pls discuss inhouse everything prior gets out ... Merci..

tassie
ok i'm confused, did i offend someone? i never meant to confused

tassie
well if i did, i'm really sorry, and i take the blame for anything Rogue did as well..
umm... i found some lion pics but i'm not allowed to post links so if u want, i can PM u the link

Unicor777
Ok all I wanted to say is Tossie that u can not start games in the interhouse thread if that is not discuss and agreed by the majority Gryffindors ...

RoguePw25
Soooooooo sorry. It was my mistake! embarrasment (do u see why I'm not in Ravenclaw?)

Anyway, foremost, we need to get the Heads together. And secondly, we need to ready ourselves for the first challenge. Get ready, people. . . it's going to be bumby (but fun!) ride.

Tassie, PM me the lion pics. I can try to make one for my sig. . .that is the first challenge isn't it? (*goes to check*)

tassie
Unicor777.... RebelPhoenix and Rogue told me to go ahead last night and start it, so i did. The sig challenge is just an easy thing to get things started, it's not necessarily a Gryffindor challenge. If ppl responded to that quite well, then we could start the challenges for real.

if anyone has any problems with me, i'd really like to know. I can't have my fellow teammates hating me. And that's also why i always ask if u have anything to add, or any comments.

RebelPhoenix
Alright, let me see what I can make of this because I don't want to leave anything unanswered.

Last night I requested that either Tassie or Rogue make an official Challenge thread so that everybody from all the houses could post their ideas there without confusion. But that is not what I think Unicor is concerned about Tassie. As far as I see it, Unicor has much the same problem as I did when I saw the Graphic challenge come out of nowhere and wondered if there is any point in regular members (non Heads) should post their ideas if the founder(s) are going to choose the challenges and not base them on any ofhte ideas we come up with.

However, the only problem I have with with the rest of what Unicor said (because I agree with the rest) is that we should settle challenges in Gryffindor before anyone else sees them - personally, and no offense it's just my opinion, I think that is abit unfair. I mean, it's not right that even before we begin competing for points that Gryffindor has the upper hand and power of choosing the challenges and knowing what they are before hand - this is a fair game and everyone has the right to know what is going on until we actually start working on a challenge that is set in our individual houses.

Other then that, I'd also like to reiterate what I said before in the other thread about awarding points for news and other thigns that aren't actual challenges - I don't think that is an efficient system and many people will miss out on opportunites and it leads to bias - which is why at this stage when we dont even have our 8 heads yet (because the deadline is tuesday) that the founder is awarding points because it is the job of the heads to decide between them who gets what. If we have the founder(s) stepping in when they feel like it to give points and they both happen to be Gryffindor - it just doesn't look right savy? wink So I think those points should be revoked when we draw up the offical tally after the first real challenge and it will also prevent all these confusing posts that people are still posting in the Challenge thread.

Last point - the talking in other people's houses - yep that's kinda like cheating too even if people can read them anyway we shouldn't post in houses that aren't our own unless it's an official statment and yep - when the heads are elected that's their job too (and the founders will be included no doubt). Also the criticising your members in another thread thing - I don't think I'm criticising Tassie Unicor, I'm really just trying to hammer out dents in the system to try and help make things smooth for everyone, so I'm sorry if it seemed like that it really wasn't my intention smile

Phew, I think I'm all done.

tassie
Well, you guys decide whatever you want to do

tell me if u need me wink

tassie
btws, would u guys mind if the houses continue with the challenge? confused some are done already..

and i'm sry for not discussing it, then, but i didn't mean it to be a big challenge, just a simple one to start things off. After that, we'll go with RPhoe's and Unicor's idea about the theory thing yes

guys, tell me, is that alright?

RoguePw25
This sounds good to me. To problem here.
No, we should not post in other people's houses, I agree. Yes, they will do it to us, but, as Gryfindors (i spelled it right!) should lead by example.

Next point, everyone please cast in your votes for heads. The sooner the better.

RebelPhoenix
Here's the other Gryffindor crest btw:

tassie
and something moi found...
it'll need re-sizing though

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1460166

RoguePw25
do u want us to put it as our new sig???

tassie
i was just thinking of using it as a part of our sig or something, but i think that's a good idea to use it as one of our entries... *shrugs* we'll see what everyone says..

RoguePw25
okie dokie

RebelPhoenix
That's exactly what I just posted.

tigress
hi sorry my daughters on half term hence i am totally buggered after she goes bed "big yawn" any way i vote head boy rougepw25 and head girl tassie. and a big hug to all

eezy45
my chances arent very big stick out tongue

Thorondor
the majority of gryffindors? the majority of the whole thing are gryffindors lol sad ravenclaws are few in numbers stick out tongue

celestial_moon
every1 knows the first challenge right?

celestial_moon
don't like double posting but o well...who voted 4 me? i wouldn't make as good as a head of every1 else in that catrgory, i haven't been here long. anyways, i vote tassie and eezy45 for the heads.

AlexRyder
I vote for tassie for head girl.

big grin

Thorondor
but tassie is the headmistress stick out tongue

AlexRyder
lol

well, then I don;t know who to vote for because I know Tassie and I'm clueless about the other peoples here...except for you....but you can't be head girl now, can you?

big grin

Thorondor
especially since im in another house stick out tongue

eezy45
lol
me, you know me! smile

Unicor777
Ok .. I'm glad that things are clear now and I would like to apologize if I sounded furiose .. but I was simply afriaid that things might take wrong direction and the whole idea (look at the firs page) will " go to water". I really wouldn't like this to become another not interesting thread/s, cause there are milion like that. One last proposal, in line with what RebelPhoenix was saying:

1. Once that the Heads are elected from each house, a thread named Hogwarts council should be created... this would be place where the heads will decide on rools if need be for the games, before its officially given to the students to compete.

2. Again once the heads are elected, a schedule for putting a challenge for each house on rotation should be made, in order to be fair to everyone.

Accion Comments!

eezy45
#1 is a nice idea Unicor.
#2 too. good ideas! stick out tongue

Unicor777
Thanks ... I'm just trying to help .. Again Tassie, RebelPhonix and the rest please apoligize me ...

RoguePw25
Okay, I haven't voted for anyone as Headboy, so I vote for myself big grin

Updated Voting:
Headboy:
RoguePw25 5 votes
Eezy45 2 vote

Headgirl:
tassie 5 votes
RebelPhoenix 1 vote
Celestian-moon 1 vote

I've PM'ed all of the Gryfindors and sent them the latest results last night and told them to vote if they haven't. When should the voting be over???

tassie
*shrugs* i think voting should end by Thurs...

tassie
anyways, i'm glad things are cleared up, and i'm seeing more members, so now we can start working in peace and harmony to kick those houses outta the competition big grin stick out tongue

@RPhoe, i didn't realise that was what u posted before lol, i was just focused on the background, and how the words 'Gryffindor' was written on it embarrasment stick out tongue

Anyways, i'm a little too hyper right now, so i think i should shut up until someone else posts smile

Unicor777
RoguePw25 and Tassie, I have one last proposal before the heads of the houses are elected. Once that they do, perhaps they can consider the following ponts to set up healthy infrasturcture which would garantee success on the a long run:

1. come up with common rules for the whole school
1.1 Only the heads can post challneges in the interhouse thread, indicating who has proposed it.

2. Unified voting techniques for all the houses:
2.1 Everyone can propose challenge in his own house, if his fellow house mates do not show interest in 2 days the heads can either rejected it or extend the dateline.

3. Schedule for placing chalenges, on rotation basses, example:
Slytherin against Gryffindor,
who ever wins reserves the right to post new chalenge and choses his own oponent. While the heads of the other two houses will take the role of judges and based on votes can decide to whom the points would go.

4. As said before, creating a Hogwarts student's council where the heads would meet and discuss issues, games, consolidate and make look disently, proposing new threads.

5. Creating another thread which would contain the results of every challenge, the houses that would judge will have the obligation to maintain a chart for those particular game. So everyone in any moment can have a look and see how the situation stands. After each 10 games we would elected the winner-house of the season.

RPhoe, tell me what u think, lets consolidate our selves cause thursday is comming soon, RoguePw25 and Tassie have to bee well prepared... Remember we are Grrfyndors and we have to leave good example !!!!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>