Smallville's Clark Kent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TWelling4Ever
I saw a bunch of threads on Clark Kent, but they weren't a basic place to sit and talk about just him....soo.....here we are.... big grin

TWelling4Ever
I think Tom Welling does a pretty good job at playing him. I read once that he turned the script down like 4 times because he thought it sounded dumb, but once he read it, he really liked it.

Mainstream
cool^

TWelling4Ever
yes

TWelling4Ever
I'm glad he took the part.

Jedi Priestess
Lets face it, Id watch TW in a bad remake of Ishtar, he just that fine. yes

TWelling4Ever
I'll say

Zod4Life
They've done an excellent job and I'm glad he's not nerdy.When he goes to the Daily Planet they should keep him like he is and just add the glasses.The glasses should look like the ones he had in the episode ''Whisper''.They shouldn't be to big and goofy looking.I just don't see how people won't tell the difference between Superman and Clark.Clark has only wore glasses once and I think that he needs to start wearing them now if he wants people to forget how he looks so no one can know who he is as Superman.The only way he can't wear glasses is if he is going to wear a mask as Superman.

pr1983
welling plays a good young clark, one that is unsure of himself and still growing... i think he's pretty good in the role...

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by Zod4Life
They've done an excellent job and I'm glad he's not nerdy.When he goes to the Daily Planet they should keep him like he is and just add the glasses.The glasses should look like the ones he had in the episode ''Whisper''.They shouldn't be to big and goofy looking.I just don't see how people won't tell the difference between Superman and Clark.Clark has only wore glasses once and I think that he needs to start wearing them now if he wants people to forget how he looks so no one can know who he is as Superman.The only way he can't wear glasses is if he is going to wear a mask as Superman.

Agreed!

Originally posted by pr1983
welling plays a good young clark, one that is unsure of himself and still growing... i think he's pretty good in the role...

very much so

IceWithin
tom welling is 28 years old!??!?!!??!?!?!!?!

damn!! he looks pretty damn young

TWelling4Ever
I know! He does the part very well!

IceWithin
I wouldve said he was like 21 years old!!

TWelling4Ever
yeah he looks good

IceWithin
yes

TWelling4Ever
perv

skiiboyz342
i think tom wellings dose more than an awsome job he's perfect!!!!!!!!!!!

Smallville
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Lets face it, Id watch TW in a bad remake of Ishtar, he just that fine. yes

I'd watch Tom Welling stand in a bare room for an hour and still feel satasfied. Hell, I would need a cigarette afterwards. naughty

charmedFairy
http://barefoot.provocateuse.com/images/photos/tom_welling_02.jpg

droolio

charmedFairy
blah sorry about thatblink

Smallville
I was kind of wondering what that was all about.

charmedFairy
it was a pic of tom welling but the link didnt work embarrasment

Zod4Life
I love the way they've done Clark Kent on Smallville and if he becomes Superman,I hope that they won't make him a nerd when he works at the Daily Planet.

The Princess
Yep! wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.