All Jedis vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
imagine..... all jedis get the instruction to stop a behemoth like .. the Juggernaut..... are they have a chance to success ??

DarkCrawler
No.

LordFear
no chance in hell!!!

Scoobless
yes...... they only need to remove his helmet and mind f**k him..... with jedi speed, reactions, lightsabers and force powers they shouldn't have too much difficulty

they could suspend him off the ground and do it all remotely

Swanky-Tuna
Suspending him won't work but the mindsex will.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Suspending him won't work

why not?

confused

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Scoobless
why not?

confused
Because the Juggernaut advances!

I thought I had a picture of it but I guess I don't. Or my past self hid it by naming it something I wouldn't think of and putting it in my giganto picture folder.

Jean tries levitating him but he keeps walking.

Xplosive
All Jedis vs Juggeenat (more than 10000 thousana Jedis), they would easily stop him. Imagine if they would all combined their force pwoer (controling) as one, Juggernaut doens't stand a chance.

Swanky-Tuna
Didn't they get cut down quite a bit when a bunch of them were killed?

Scoobless
"the power to walk in a straight line is insignificant compared to the power of the force"

Xplosive
Didn't they get cut down quite a bit when a bunch of them were killed?

A lot and a lot were killed, but if we are talking all jedis (also Phantom Menace and AOTC, there were more than 10000 jedis or in Clone Wars, but many fallen)

nimbus006
The Jedis send over a thousand force Tornadoes at Juggernaut sending him flying then suspend him rip his helmet off mind f*ck him then crucify him.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by nimbus006
The Jedis send over a thousand force Tornadoes at Juggernaut sending him flying then suspend him rip his helmet off mind f*ck him then crucify him.
Force tornadoes?

DigiMark007
Force tornadoes?

With thousands of them, I wouldn't put it past them.

Besides, enhanced reflexes + lightsabers should be able to get the helmet off, and the aforementioned mindsex would work wonders.

-DM

chilled monkey
Exactly. Against ALL Jedi he wouldn't stand a chance.

'Jean tried to levitate him and it didn't work'. So what. We're talking several thousand beings with similar power.

Mider
I guess if these were the movie Jedi's who cant even defeat an army of drones who if were sent after Juggernaut (The Drones) they would get stomped but the comic book versions of the Jedi are alot more powerful IF they managed to get His helmet off they could always perform a thought bomb witch kills everything in a two mile radius even one celled organisms including the person who created the bomb in the first place but i dought there are enough high level jedi's like Yoda, and Palpatine who have the mastery of the force it would take to bring down Juggernaut, Even Jedi masters are not that strong compared to higher level force users as when Obi Won a Jedi Master got His ass handed to Him by Count Dukoo who is more powerful in the ways of the force Hell He even gave Yoda a good fight.

long pig
Can we pretend Jug isn't a dumbass and put up his shield?
Then they wouldn't even be able to get close enough to him to grab the helmet.

They'd probably do it after a few thousand died, though.

Xplosive
And probably one Jedi or two could get his helmet off, they are fast and have lightsaber, easy thing. If X-men can do it, so could Jedis.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by long pig
Can we pretend Jug isn't a dumbass and put up his shield?
Then they wouldn't even be able to get close enough to him to grab the helmet.
That's true. Plus they won't know his weakness, but the helmet is an inadvertent give away.

FistOfThe North
Is this a serious thread....lol!

The Jedi without question. This threat should be slammed shut.

This is the most imbalanced fight I have ever seen posted out of..lets just say alot.

..Have you seen what Mace Windu can do alone forget yoda....

Jedi would kill Juggs instantly, im sorry. This isn't even a match. More like a death sentence. An execution.

The Jedi, including yoda, would fling juggs up 1 mile into the air and let him go while force electrocuting him on his way down with all their might, frying him in his metal shell to the point of his heart & brain stopping then they'd quickly (force unscrew) the bolts/nuts holding his suit together, just like M. Windu did in Clone Wars vol. 1 to that superdroid, to the point where Juggs suit would fall off, we're still airborne coming down fast here , only to fall hard. on his neck, shattering his spine. Lets not talk about the Jedi mind trick. I didn't even use that. because "the force can have a strong influence on the weak minded" and juggs isn't the brightest bulb.

The Jedi all the way all day everyday...nuff said.

FistOfThe North
And about the lightning.. Yes. Jedi can harness it. Force lightning is not exclusive to the dark or light side. A Jedi named Kyle Katarn was able to weild and use it on enemy stormtroopers and remnants of the empire. And he was a dedicated Jedi Knight.

K3VIL
Handclap from the Juggy cause a shockwave, Jedi are all K.O.

Mainstream
Juggy

FistOfThe North
and the Jedi would allow this "handclap"....

Juggs is powerful yet big slow and dumb.

The jedi would force hold his hands and the the Jedi, including Yoda.....(read up)lol

DigiMark007
Originally posted by K3VIL
Handclap from the Juggy cause a shockwave, Jedi are all K.O.

We're forgetting here...Thousands of Jedi. They could absorb the impact collectively, much like Vader absorbed blaster shots from Han in Episode V. A clap wouldn't do much...

I read a Star Wars book (in continuity) where a group of Jedi (much less than thousands...more like dozens) polled there energy and moved a Star Destroyer. A Star Destroyer! How much more could thousands of Jedi accomplish? Lots. That's how much.

Juggs' shield would be a temporary defense. Jedi could avoid him indefinitely, and when he finally lowered his guard, eventually the helmet would come off (they'd work on his armor once they saw how invulnerable he is).

-DM

Xplosive
Now tell, there are more than 10000 Jedis, I don't care, poster origianlly said agiasnt all Jedis, Juggernuat wouldn't be even some threat if he woudl want to do everything withforce, no planning, Jedis would easiyl stop him.

DarkCrawler
I don't think they can take out an shield that has the forces of Cyttorak behind him.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Is this a serious thread....lol!

The Jedi without question. This threat should be slammed shut.

This is the most imbalanced fight I have ever seen posted out of..lets just say alot.

..Have you seen what Mace Windu can do alone forget yoda....

Jedi would kill Juggs instantly, im sorry. This isn't even a match. More like a death sentence. An execution.

The Jedi, including yoda, would fling juggs up 1 mile into the air and let him go while force electrocuting him on his way down with all their might, frying him in his metal shell to the point of his heart & brain stopping then they'd quickly (force unscrew) the bolts/nuts holding his suit together, just like M. Windu did in Clone Wars vol. 1 to that superdroid, to the point where Juggs suit would fall off, we're still airborne coming down fast here , only to fall hard. on his neck, shattering his spine. Lets not talk about the Jedi mind trick. I didn't even use that. because "the force can have a strong influence on the weak minded" and juggs isn't the brightest bulb.

The Jedi all the way all day everyday...nuff said.
What the Spanish are you talking about? A one mile drop is going to break all of Juggernaut's bones? He flew from Canada to New Jersey with only the scratches, probably from fighting Onslaught. Lightning? Puh-leeze. And it's already agreed that a mind trick would get the job done and probably be the only way to beat him.

The thing is, they don't know the helmets block telepathy but might venture to guess Juggernaut's armor is his protection, just like you guessed, and his head is his weak spot and make attempts on the helmets anyway. Of course it's not his source of protection but the helmets would be gone none the less and he would be open to mind tricking.

nimbus006
Swanky were you asking what a force Tornado is? Imean Its pretty self explanatory... im just wondering

DigiMark007
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I don't think they can take out an shield that has the forces of Cyttorak behind him.

I didn't say they could take out the shield. I said they could avoid Juggs indefinitely and he's kinda dumb so eventually he'd lower his shield. Then they'd proceed to mind-rape him (after getting his helmet off).

If Juggs keeps the shield up, it's a draw...otherwise the Jedi win.

-DM

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by nimbus006
Swanky were you asking what a force Tornado is? Imean Its pretty self explanatory... im just wondering
Not what it is, just questioning it. I've never heard of a force tornado. Even in the SW games I played in like 97. But I guess a lot changes in 7 years.

Scoobless
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I read a Star Wars book (in continuity) where a group of Jedi (much less than thousands...more like dozens) polled there energy and moved a Star Destroyer. A Star Destroyer! How much more could thousands of Jedi accomplish? Lots. That's how much.

and (if i remember correctly) those weren't full Jedi Knights..... just apprentices

nimbus006
Actually there are Force earthquakes, avalanches, lightning, fireballs, tornadoes. Darth Gilgon was killed by a Force Tornado. Im not sure but it may only be the Sith who can create them.

Scoobless
he should be a weather man

who?-kid
Hm, I don't know how the Jedi are gonna pull this off. They can't hurt him physically, so it has to be some kind of mental attack.

But Juggernauts mind is protected, so that's easier said than done. And getting that helmet of is gonna turn out to be quite the challenge - it's not like Juggernaut is just gonna stand there.

Jedi blood will flow.

K3VIL
Juggy's field resisted to the GodForce blast, a thousand Jedi are nothing, he can just pummel the ground causing a major earthquake killing them.
GodForce blast is an energy attack that made a weakned but still powerful Galactus running for his life, the Force is outmatched here.
Juggy is also powered by Cyttoraks' magic, obviously above the mastery on the force the Jedi possess.

SnakeEyes
Jedi win no contest. This thread blows btw. I mean, what is up with all these Star Wars characters fighting comic book one's. They are never good matchups...

FistOfThe North

What the Spanish are you talking about? A one mile drop is going to break all of Juggernaut's bones? Puh-leeze.

And it's already agreed that a mind trick would get the job done and probably be the only way to beat him.

1st of all,....Mr. tuna, I never said that all his bones would break. I said that he would land on his neck and break his spine in a fall like that after being knocked out after being lit up by Jedi with lightning while coming down but thats irrelevant to the thread and to my reason for commenting on this post.

Who side are you an anyway..

Jedi all the way..I can't believe this thread. A Jedi army 10,000 strong against a being..i give juggs credit. he is powerful but c'mon. he'd be bug squashed with just 20 Jedi. Yes 20 would dominate will overwhelm him.

FistOfThe North
Emporor Palpatine alone would kill Juggs with no hassle.

Swanky-Tuna
1st of all,....Mr. tuna, I never said that all his bones would break. I said that he would land on his neck and break his spine in a fall like that after being knocked out after being lit up by Jedi with lightning while coming down but thats irrelevant to the thread and to my reason for commenting on this post.
Of all the bones, your neck/spine are the ones that count. And they won't break from a measily 1 mile fall.

I know the Jedis will win, especially in those numbers, but from throwing him up in the air and zapping him as he falls? No way, Jose.

long pig
Jugs has fell from space and hit the ground and proceeded to get back up.
No actual way they could hurt him physically, nothing.

only chance is the mind trick, which would be only possible if he lowers his shield.
They couldn't hold him back, maybe slow him.

Lots of jedis die....then jugs gets bored and leaves.

Unless, the Force is considered magic, then it's a whole different story.

None of his bones are capable of breaking, ever.

DarkCrawler
Emporor Palpatine alone would kill Juggs with no hassle. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.