The all-time, big question that has no answer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JLred
If they made a clone of you and you killed it would it be murder or suicide????

PinkDi@monds
murder. i think

Phoenix Aska
It could be considered neither since officially it was never born in the first place it has no record of existence...and it couldn't be suicide if you were still living

JLred
or maybe murder because your killing another being.....

PinkDi@monds
Originally posted by Phoenix Aska
It could be considered neither since officially it was never born in the first place it has no record of existence...and it couldn't be suicide if you were still living good point

Phoenix Aska
maybe in your councisness it's considered murder but what can the police do?

Ok it can be called murder but I don't think you can be put in jail for it...

JLred
but there will be people that feel clones are real and shgould be counted as real and that will create a huge problem..

Mandos
Since no law yet exist on wether it's allright to kill a clone or not, I guess you'll get away.

But clones are living things, and it's wrong to hurt them. Go in front of a police officer and strangle a cat to see his reaction. A death is a death.

Phoenix Aska
hmmm

well first of all there is no record of people being cloned..

JLred
but think about the future?

has anyone read "The house of the Scorpion"????

its a good book that deals with this problem....and alot more.......and is cool like an adventure...

Demarthl
Cloning humans is currently illegal, so clearly they dont want it happening to let people kill them in the first place, tbh clones shouldnt be made, talk about stolen identity

JLred
it would help people too but in inhuman ways though....like say your grandpa wqas dying....youd clone him and get the parts he needed for a transplant.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.