Whats Your Pre-ROTS Party/Ceremony?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
So a bunch of us are going over to my friends house early Saturday Morning to usher in the last of the prequels in the STARWARS Saga. At around 9 AM PST, about 15 of us will be watchin on a flat screen HD TV STARSWARS A New Hope, followed by The Empire Strikes Back, then Return of the Jedi... we will have a slight intermission to use the restroom, where we will pick right back up with STARWARS Phantom Menace and conclude with Attack of the Clones.

From there we will all hop into our cars and drive down to our local ARCLight Cinema Complex where we will be viewing The Revenge of the Sith. This theater is fricking huge... its been called not just a movie theater... but an experience unto itself....

So... what are you all doing to bring in this fateful moment?

Lana
Taking a final exam in the early afternoon on Wednesday cry

Then when I get home I will (if I haven't finished it by then) finish up my Jedi costume, watch TPM and AOTC, and leave around 8 pm to go to the theater. I'll arrive there around 9, pickup my tickets, then hang out with all the other geeks until 12:01 big grin

Mandos
taking final chemistry exam.

silver_tears
I haven't seen any of the others embarrasment but I have Thursday off from school, they made it an optional spare day, they probably figured half the school would skip anyways, many star wars geeks here.

So on Wednesday night I will be watching all the others' then I'll catch number 6 on Thursday downtown with like 8 of my girlfriends big grin

Lana
Irene, Episode III. Return of the Jedi is 6 stick out tongue

a1hsauce
I'm assuming there will be alot of electricity being used up on DVD players and VCR's

silver_tears
Originally posted by Lana
Irene, Episode III. Return of the Jedi is 6 stick out tongue

You know what I mean stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
Here is my plan:

Monday watch IV and V

Tuesday watch I & II

Wednesday Smallville Season Finale & ROTS

Thursday VI

Friday ROTS

Saturday ROTS

Sun ROTS!

WindDancer
No plans yet just take an early nap. I'll be at the midnight showing and most likely go home after the showing. Have to work the next day. sad

bilb
Lets see.. get NO SLEEP tues nite due to anticipation.. wake up pissy on Wed.. deal with kids & other real life crap.. stil antsy wanting to see film.. finally get sis to come over to watch kids.. leave for theatre around 10 or so.. hang out with all the other fan force geeks till 12:01.. get mad as hell at all the ads in front of ROTS then .. GREATNESS!!

Lana
big grin

I'll also be watching the OT on Thursday. And then probably taking my brother to see it that evening.

a1hsauce
Maybe this is a question for the STARWARS forum but... in TPM...Padme, was the princess all along right

Lana
Queen. And yes.

a1hsauce
my bad queen... okay i got it now... duhhhh allyn. I was wracking my brain all along trying to understand

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.