I am in so much trouble...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JLred
On Friday in band my friends hid my instrument in a different cubby and I was there for awhile looking for it until I found it. Well I was gonna switch his mouthpeice with someone else but I decided not to but the teacher saw me so I just stuck it in my case. On Thursday I took home my case and we had free-time on Friday.

Today I didnt go to school because i messed up my leg and i didnt give it to him. I can barely move and after school there is a concert and I cant go. Hopefully my sister will come home and take it to him.

Im scared scared

Mandos
lol

a1hsauce
yes payback can be a b!tch... to the b!tcher and the b!tchee

JLred
Im gonna quit this year so I will not remember.....

Mandos
lol still

JLred
Im scaredscared

Mandos
lololololololol

Mistah DEVIL

Flying High
erm....if you cant get it to him....bury it in the garden...he'll never know shifty

JLred
but like three people in that same class know.....

Flying High
ahwell...you're leaving anyway.,...may as well leave now stick out tongue

Mandos
You'll have to kill them.... and burry them with the evidence in your backyard. ninja

Flying High
that was gona be plan B stick out tongue

JLred
I need like 7 days to go til school ends.....

Flying High
erm....got any friends that happen to be ill with something contagious?

JLred
no...

Flying High
you're screwed...

ApolloX
I hate orchestra i should have never joined.
But were playing Lord of the Rings so thats pretty cool.

Flying High
heh...that is cool....me likes Lord of the rings....i almost live in the forum stick out tongue

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by JLred
On Friday in band my friends hid my instrument in a different cubby and I was there for awhile looking for it until I found it. Well I was gonna switch his mouthpeice with someone else but I decided not to but the teacher saw me so I just stuck it in my case. On Thursday I took home my case and we had free-time on Friday.

Today I didnt go to school because i messed up my leg and i didnt give it to him. I can barely move and after school there is a concert and I cant go. Hopefully my sister will come home and take it to him.

Im scared scared

Do not worry about it.JM laughing

ApolloX
Dont they have extra mouth pieces?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.