Type O Negative Lead Singer DEAD??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
http://typeonegative.net/ What the hell? confused

lilmisskitten
DUDE !!!! :O

mr.smiley
I wouldn't belive it yet.
they do shit like that all the time

lilmisskitten
thats true .....no expression

loserib
i heard it was a joke

Cinemaddiction
He's alive and well.. prepared to make more of his shitty, monotone, goth-cock-rock for the masses.

MetalHeart
hey, type o is good

Cinemaddiction
If you like funeral music...

Morning_Glory
dont even know who it is confused

MildPossession
Type o Negative are doom metal band, you might have heard them if you saw the movie 'I know what you did last summer', it was used for the starting credits, song cover Summer Breeze.

I enjoy their music.

Df02
theyre pretty boring

but humourous cos they don't seem to take themselves too seriously

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by MildPossession
Type o Negative are doom metal band, you might have heard them if you saw the movie 'I know what you did last summer', it was used for the starting credits, song cover Summer Breeze.

That's the worse cover song I have ever heard, personally.

Treehuggerjanie
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
He's alive and well.. prepared to make more of his shitty, monotone, goth-cock-rock for the masses.

roll eyes (sarcastic) oh dear! I love type o negative.he aint dead-long may he live and may type o negative carry on honouring us with their fantastic music

mr.smiley
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
That's the worse cover song I have ever heard, personally.

I thought it kicked ass

Cinemaddiction
Oi. Peter Steele croaking the entire song was hilarious. He's this big, tough New Yorker putting on this brooding vampyre act. It's entertaining, I will give him that. They have soooo many other great songs.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Df02
but humourous cos they don't seem to take themselves too seriously Yea, Thats one of the things I like about them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.