horror movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

venom_x9

Haru-Donovan
Hard to say, I've saw alot of horror movies. I guess it would have to be the Hannibal moives or 13 ghosts. And maybe Amityville Horror.

Evil Dead
um...no offense here........but you haven't seen many horror flicks if those mainstream flicks are the best you could come up with for this topic.......... Cannibal Ferox or Cannibal Holocaust either have more gore than all three of those put together.......hell, the original Dawn of the Dead does.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Evil Dead
um...no offense here........

Yeah..right. laughing out loud

Dead Alive.

Haru-Donovan
Well those were the only one's I could think of at that moment. My problem is I can't remember half the movies I've seen anyway. And I get call stupid alot anyway so, none taken Evil Dead.

papabeard
Braindead,

Versus, Evil Dead, City of the Living Dead

Zombie films seem to have the most gore.

venom_x9
no the most gooriest movie i have seen is nightmare on elm street #1 were freddy sucks the guy in the bed and were all the blood goes all over the bedroom.

tabby999
yeah, Dead Alive

retrostationdvd
brain dead

tabby999
brain dead and Dead alive are the same thing, different name in the US, cos i live in aus i've gotten used to it being called Dead Alive

Tthe Almighty
no matter what you call it it will always be the same

Azrael01
dead alive, bad taste, cannibal holocaust, guinea pig was pretty gruesome I got bored of it though

*Kitty*Killar*
For me it would be.............lets see..............~~~~~~um.....................um........................um.......................hold on................i got it........................um................THIRTEEN GHOSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~

jnr hiphop
LoL.. never really knew that 13 ghosts had a lota blood in it..

eggmayo
Any good Zombie film.

faradayslaw
Event Horizon had alot of blood too....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.