So Annoyed !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilmisskitten
I dont know why im doing a thread about it i suppose its a way to let out irritation lol

At school under theres stairs theres a gap and these stairs are right next to the dining room and for the last 7 MONTHS YES !! 7 MONTHS weve been sitting/standing to eat out "break" then today a teacher who has many a time walked past us decides to start shouting
at us from sitting there and the we had to go and "see here about it were she told us that it wasnt appropiate to be sitting there i eman its not like we even leave rubbish !!! we were gathering up our rubbish to leave just bfore she started yelling at us !!!

Sorry i just had to let that out big grin

Jackie Malfoy
That's ok sometimes it is good to get things off your chest.jm

lilmisskitten
Danke, could you belive she did that to all 7 of us !!!!

a1hsauce
teachers can be pricks sometimes

Phoenix Aska
lol

maybe she just got fired that day or something!

lol

hey you can always hope for the best right?

Mandos
Depends... from my point of view, teachers can be pricks only if they are men or if they are females who are ugly.

lilmisskitten
LMAO So true lol

ladygrim
sad ...many teachers were like that at my school i wore hooped earrings for my whole high school era not until the last week of my final year was it a problem

seriph
Originally posted by a1hsauce
teachers can be pricks sometimes

...sometimes, in my personal opinion it is rare to find a truly good teacher, and soon after you find a good one they crack under the pressure of long hours... and chavs. i have a teacher who is thirty and she looks fifty, at the beginning of the year she was fine, now she is stressed out and has many more lines on here face, all teachers are totally unreasonable at times, just gotta live with it sad

Sun Ce
nice teachers laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.