Anakin's children

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CyberFelon
I'm guessing you ppl know the answer to this...
Does anakin know about Luke but not Leia? Because he's the one that tells Luke that he's his father, but I think he figures out about Leia because of the thoughts going through Luke's head in ROTJ. I haven't reas ESB or ROTJ so if it's in the book, sorry for wasting your time smile

Ushgarak
When Anakin learns he is a father is a highly debated issue, with no clear answer as yet.

But CERTAINLY he did not know about Leia until ROTJ.

CyberFelon
I had only been making my own guesses in the past. Was I right in saying Anakin learnt of Leia because of Luke's thoughts?

Ushgarak
Absolutely. Luke's thoughts did indeed betray him. WHich is why it pissed him off so much.

CyberFelon
Oh. I never really picked up on the phrase "Your thoughts betray you". I only picked up the harder thing of the two, oddly enough smile

BUT could you fake thinking stuff to throw others off? Could Luke have been bluffing, if Leia wasn't really his sister?

yerssot
possible but in ANH he doesn't even know he's father, he doesn't recognise Leia on her ship

Julie
I don't think Luke would even try to fake Vader out....he prob didn't even know that his thoughts were being read.

Captain REX
Anakin doesn't know he's a father until after ANH, when he learns who destroyed the Death Star at Yavin. He doesn't know he's a father of twins until ROTJ when he reads Luke's thoughts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.