Kotor 2 Ending Isn't The Original One! Very Important!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ReVaNsuspects
IT IS SIMPLY INCREDIBLE WHAT LUCASARTS MADE TO KOTOR 2....and NOW THERE'S ACTUALLY PROOF THAT KOTOR's 2 ending isn't the ending that the game creators thought....cuz they simply didn't have time to make the ending...so they rushed.... some players found out the proof on the game cds where there are some dialogues that arent in the final version of the game...dialogues concerning the end of the game...where all ur party members are scattered in Malachor V... for more info go to 3w.petitiononline/kotor2/ DONT THINK I'M LYING CUZ I AM NOT! I JUST WANT TO MAKE OUR VOICE HEARD!! don't worry cuz u don't have to pay for ur signature (if u want to sign of u course) it's completely free...there's already more than 9425 players all around the globe...

Darth Mantis
Intresting...

Fishy
Almost everybody here knows already, doesn't change a thing

Darth Ridah
still the worst game ending ever!!! no matter what the argument may be

El_NINO
Its crappy ending if you end it on Dark Side but if you end it on Light Side you get the full story of why you had to go through 2 hours on plageus fighting machines

Fishy
You get the full story? I must have missed that

Naga Sadow
You and me both...Must have fallen asleep when that time came...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.