Professor X/Doctor Strangev Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mdbull73
I've been reading the threads and many people seem to agree that the regular marvel super heroes (Spidey, Cap America, even the HULK) couldn't beat Darth Maul or Darth Vader.

So how would someone with superior mental powers (X) or magical powers (Strange) fare against the force?

DigiMark007
All Vader has to do against Xavier is hold him off telepathically and kill him with the lightsaber. He'd win there.

Strange would be lots tougher, and I'm guessing Vader wouldn't have a chance.

-DM

whirlysplat
Strange in two panels

whirlysplat
1 to stop Vader and 1 to stop Xavier

long pig
Yep, Strange isn't effected by telepathy via eye of A.

And the force is just as easily negated, most of it is used against people with low will power, and Strange is considered to have more willpower than any human to ever exist.
Kinda why he's the best magic user in the universe.

2 panels sounds right.

Cosmic Cube
Mismatch in Strange's favor.

long pig
I would consider Strange a more powerful telepathic than Prof X.
He isn't a natural telepathic, but who cares?
Eye of Aggamotto's power is immense.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by long pig
I would consider Strange a more powerful telepathic than Prof X.
He isn't a natural telepathic, but who cares?
Eye of Aggamotto's power is immense.

He's certainly a more powerful telepath than Xavier. The Eye can see everything in the multiverse. Add in the Ruby of Dominion, and you've got an irresistable mind control spell.

Darth Trinew
I am sick of these annoying Vader threads...

long pig
meeeeee tooooooooooooooooo!

kgkg
Originally posted by Darth Trinew
I am sick of these annoying Vader threads...
ditto amigo

Wickerman
Originally posted by mdbull73
I've been reading the threads and many people seem to agree that the regular marvel super heroes (Spidey, Cap America, even the HULK) couldn't beat Darth Maul or Darth Vader.

So how would someone with superior mental powers (X) or magical powers (Strange) fare against the force?

Strange wins this one without even trying too hard. Poor ol' bucket head goes down faster than a monkey with rabies that attacks Tony Blair.

~wickerman~

JRW
X's mental powers are far beyond anything the foce can throw at him strange would sit back and watch as X crushed vaders mind like a pop can

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.