Daredevil vs. Satan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Trinew
Good devil vs. Bad devil Happy Dance

Next Venom_girl
Which version of Satan? The Satan from Spawn? Damian Hellstorm, Blackheart? Mephisto? Little red guy with horns, or what?

mdbull73
Daredevil is far too mortal to be defeating cosmic beings.

He could win if he defeated "the Devil" in a mind game, where he turned the tables and exploited a loophole in a contract for his soul. Daredevil, after all, is a lawyer.

That might be a stretch though.

Nataku8188
How about Darth Trinew vs Paola?

mdbull73
DEFINITELY PAOLA

MERCILOUS
Especially if this thread isn't entirely comic related and happens to be refering to Satan from peoples religious beleifs.

Wickerman
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Especially if this thread isn't entirely comic related and happens to be refering to Satan from peoples religious beleifs.

I really doubt that's the case here.

~wickerman~

MERCILOUS
Yeah Trinew's on the up on up. But I've seen other members who I thought the same about do the aforementioned deed.

Wickerman
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Yeah Trinew's on the up on up. But I've seen other members who I thought the same about do the aforementioned deed.

Either way, the only thing i see wrong with that would be that there's no way to set boundaries for the real life Satan and be able to measure his assumed power. IMO this is all crap, but i can see how it might be insulting to someone to have real life religious references

~wickerman~

Zahit
i'm gonna play devil's advocate here and say Daredevil whoops Satan good......

Wickerman
Originally posted by Zahit
i'm gonna play devil's advocate here and say Daredevil whoops Satan good......

when i tell my friends this phrase years from now and they won't laugh i'll still be laughing my ass off and saying "You should've been there"

~wickerman~

Zahit
thank you thank you.... devil

Wickerman
Originally posted by Zahit
thank you thank you.... devil

No my Thanos loving friend...thank YOU

thumb up

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.