Live like you were dying

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sexylexy32
What would you do if tomorrow was your last day on Earth? I'd like to spend it with my family,friends and know that they loved me before I left them...

Depressing thought I know, I'm just in a stressed out dull mood no expression

rodeoangel
Tim McGraw has a song called that..lol.

lil bitchiness
We are dying. Every single second of our lifes, we are dying. But as Japanese proverb says, we're all long dead, we just wait the day to be burried.

I would tell everyone I love them, or who I can get hold of, then spend my last hours being happy for having experienced all I have till this point.

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by sexylexy32
What would you do if tomorrow was your last day on Earth? I'd like to spend it with my family,friends and know that they loved me before I left them...

Depressing thought I know, I'm just in a stressed out dull mood no expression I would do the samething.

sexylexy32
Originally posted by rodeoangel
Tim McGraw has a song called that..lol.

Ha I knew somebody was gonna say that smile

rodeoangel
Originally posted by sexylexy32
Ha I knew somebody was gonna say that smile

lol. Well Im a Tim McGraw fan. what do u expect?!

LLG
I would also spend a lot of time with my family.

sexylexy32
Originally posted by rodeoangel
lol. Well Im a Tim McGraw fan. what do u expect?!

I am too ! smile

SnakeEyes
I'm not! big grin

dark1365
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
We are dying. Every single second of our lifes, we are dying. But as Japanese proverb says, we're all long dead, we just wait the day to be burried.

I would tell everyone I love them, or who I can get hold of, then spend my last hours being happy for having experienced all I have till this point.
Me too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.