Letterman 5/16/05 to feature SW Top 10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kremzike
Just a heads up for later tonight. Star Wars characters are supposed to be presenting the Top Ten list on David Letterman tonight. Catch it if you can. Capture & upload it if you have the capabilities.

DCLXVI
As good ol' SS would say: Tres Cool.

smoker4
I'll forward that

llamasmurf
lol the funniest one was r2d2 hooking up with the ice machine

HOBBE5
10. C3P0-may the force be with you, daddy's got 20 on the Heat
9. Stormtrooper-ask doctor if ?medicine? is right for you
8. Ewok-Seacrest OUT!!
7. Darth Maul-the only good thing to come from earth is fishsticks
6. r2d2- I got just hooked up with an ice machine
5. Imp Guard- the only people powerful than i are palpatine and oprah
4. Chewy- we got spaceships, lasers and stuff, yet no razors?
3. Jango Fett-
2. Tusken Raider-How bad is CBS screwed without Everyone Loves Raymond?!
1. Vader-I once used the force to open a jar of vlassic kosher pickles.

astrofan428
He really hates Star Wars.

kremzike
Good god, I thought that was frikin' hilarious! I sure hope someone can upload it so everybody can see it.

kremzike
Thanks for the merger

Jedi Priestess
HOBBES do you know that you make a duplicate thread approximately 90% of the time? And the thing is, you are NOT a n00b either. I have come to the conclusion that you have to be incredibly lazy man.

leowyatt
saw letterman it was ok

theshakl
did he make fun of star wars??

HateWork
letterman is powerfully unfunny. i can't stand his show or him, i'd rather watch a sex in the city marathon than 5 minute of his show.

HOBBE5
Jedi Priestess

First of all, I didnt make a duplicate thread, because my thread actually held the details of what it was. I came on here to post the Letterman thing, didnt see a thread, and thought I would post the entire top ten list rather than post that "oh Star Wars stuff is on Letterman, blah, blah, blah."

I didn't even see the other thread posted until after I posted mine, which was a couple minutes after the top ten as I was correcting the list that I had just typed out. So, whatever.

though i can be lazy at times, which is fun

SithKiller
Anyway I thought it was a little funny okay impressions until Vader...should have had a better voice and line for Vader....really liked Chewbacca's line though...lol

El_NINO
i didnt get to see it sad

neo313
I thought it was hilarious, does anyone have a link to a quicktime or windows media version?

Obi-OneManShow
http://www.cbs.com/latenight/lateshow/dave_tv/ls_dtv_comedy_clips.shtml
http://www.cbs.com/latenight/lateshow/dave_tv/ls_dtv_pop_player.php

Anyone able to put up a link to the movie?

Darth MoonPIE
that was stupid....lol

Aldaron
You should see the Top Ten Archive of Star Wars, funny.

Jedi Merc
I really hate Letterman and don't really understand those 'jokes'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.