Does this bother anyone else?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperFooB
Ok, lately on some of the other message boards I have been seeing all these people suddenly freak out about Episode III, people who never had the slightest interest about Star Wars months ago are now suddenly huge fans. And not just on the internet either, I've heard people walking around the street as well, like today I heard this "I've been waiting for this movie since like last year, Anakin is gonna b**** slap Obi-Wan dude." (i dont know if that's exact, word for word, but you get the jist.) Now, don't get me wrong I'm glad people are exicted about the movie, but it just gets on my nerves when everyone acts like they're huge fans one week before the movie comes out. Anyways, I don't know if I'm the only person like this or if other people share this feeling as well..Alright, I'm done ranting.

Lord Yoda
what? huh

Ken Kenobi
Just go into a trivia battle.

If they can't answer the simple questions they are not fans.

Give them the right answers then point them into the right direction to become true fans. wink

neo313
yeah I agree, it's stupid when people jump on the bandwagon and try to act like huge starwars fans.

on the other hand, i'm excited about all the publicity and promotional tie-ins ROTS is getting. i want non-fans to see the movie too yes

DCLXVI
Dude, I couldn't care less.
It means more money in the B.O. for RotS!

BrianWilsonJedi
Ki Adi Mundi Jedi started a thread about this, then he was kicked off because he got defensive when people said his thread sucked... I suggest we stop this now...

tlbauerle
Notice how its the people registered in May that freak...

I agree whole heartedly with the above statement. I hate the popular band wagon....it pisses me off.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by BrianWilsonJedi
Ki Adi Mundi Jedi started a thread about this, then he was kicked off because he got defensive when people said his thread sucked... I suggest we stop this now...

Yes, the person you are a sock of was banned. I'm so sorry. cry

Cry me a river. no expression

Mist
laughinglaughinglaughing no expressiondamn socks...

astrofan428
Did I miss something? Socks?

Sorry if I sound stupid, butI have a headache.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by astrofan428
Did I miss something? Socks?

Sorry if I sound stupid, butI have a headache.

This is the forum rule kiadimundijedi/BrianWilsonJedi violated:

astrofan428
Oh, wasnt he the guy that went into threads and said "old news rocks"?

Darth Plagueis
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
This is the forum rule kiadimundijedi/BrianWilsonJedi violated: OMG...thats HIM??shocking
Wait...must say mantra "no backseat moderating, no member bashing" (ad nauseum)

lucasfilm
yeah, this had always bothered me, but then i say "dude, you cant beat me in trivia so just drop it, just because you know who darth vader is, doesnt mean you know sh*t about starwars"

astrofan428
Is there a star wars trivia thread anywhere? That sounds cool.

Ken Kenobi
Check the Literature and EU forum.

We used to have a Star Wars Trivia forum before Raz changed KMC.

Anakin2Vader
I liked the will you see ROTS drunk or stoned thread ...... .....i love this forum but the thought of people getting "offended" because people are talking about that is ludicrous....but the squeaky wheel gets the grease and because a few had to complain rather than just avoid the thread the discussion is no longer open to those who wish to participate....shame.......thats what bothers me big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.