Digimons vs Pokemons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Digimons vs Pokemons

Don't hate eek!

Blair Wind
digimons all the way!!!!!!

DigiMark007
Hell yes, Digmon all the way (where do you think my name on this forum is from)!!

And, contrary to popular belief, they aren't a cheap imitation of Pokemon. Digimon existed as electronic pets before Pokemon were created. The whole TV show/trading cards thing might have been after Pokemon, but not their creation.

Digimon was underrated and seen as just a kids show...I'm in college and I think it kicks a$$. And from what I know (I'm much less familiar with Pokemon) Digimon operates on a (generally) higher power level than Pokemon, so IMO they'd own this fight.

-DM

grey fox
digimon own this easy pokemon aren't really that powerful to be honest strongest things i have ever seen have to be mewtwo's psychic throw-down (where he killed all the scientists as well as smashed out of his cage ) and a hyper beam from a dragonite which just about shot a hole through a mountain with ease

whereas digimon just plain kicks ass , everyone of their attacks are ungodly powerful the most powerful I have ever seen would be

Omnimon- his supreme cannon attack wiped out near enough every diaboramon with one hit and there was over a billion of them at that time

Zhuqiaomon (Japanese name , is the sovereign in tamers) - a god digimon , was destroying anything that got in his way LITERALLY mountains , castles anything that was in his way he batted out if his way easily

imperialdramon (fighter mode) - imperialdramons giga crusher which destroyed malo-myotismon at the end of season two was powerful enough to destroy a planet with a single hit

asain dude
you'd think we'd have something better to do

Creshosk

DigiMark007
hmm...cool, didn't know all that.

In any case, Digimon still rule.

-DM

grey fox
Of course they do

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.