Alexander DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lau_timmy
Director OLIVER STONE has cut the gay references from his ALEXANDER movie for the DVD version of the 2004 flop.

Stone claimed his Macedonian epic was unpopular with American audiences because of the subtle homosexual content.

He said, "They didn't even read the reviews in the South because the media was using the words: 'Alex is Gay'. As a result you can bet that they thought, 'We're not going to see a film about a military leader that has got something wrong with him.'"

In the DVD version, COLIN FARRELL's ALEXANDER THE GREAT character's relationship with HEPHAISTION - played by JARED LETO - will be portrayed as simply a friendship.

However fans of ROSARIO DAWSON will be pleased to know more angles of her character ROXANE's naked exposure will be included in the DVD.

Jackie Malfoy
Good movie!Brad Pits in there is so cute.JM love

Solo
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
Brad Pits in there is so cute

He's not even in Alexander.

Lord_Andres
Huh? Brad pitt in Alexander?? anyway I'm really looking forward to this movie, I can't belive I missed it when it was showing at the theater sad

MildPossession
Has he? the dvd I got for someone is the same length as the cinema release that was here.

buffymitch
I think it's stupid they cut scenes from the movie just to boost sales. Just to see how stupid hollywood is.

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by Solo
He's not even in Alexander.

Uh I must had been thinking of something else.Sorry.jm embarrasment

afcw1969
Alexander's sexuality was a very real part of his life. smile

Neo Baggins
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
Good movie!Brad Pits in there is so cute.JM love

I think you are thinking of the movie "Troy" with Brad Pitt and Eric Bana.

b-dan
comes out on the first of augest

MildPossession
Well the dvd I have has all the gay references in, so I will stick with this version.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.