Easter Eggs in Episode III Revenge Of The Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bobafett81
1) George Lucas appeared as a blue face Baron Papanoida in one of the scene on Coruscant Theatre. You can spot him at the left hand corner of the screen.

2) The Millennium Falcon makes an appearance on Coruscant. Look for it when the Invisible Hand crash land on Coruscant in the earlier part of the movie. The Millennium Falcon is parked on the runway.

Anymore?

jon84
Wow, thats awesome. I'm going to look for those tidbits when i see the movie on friday.

Anakin2Vader
The Millenium falcon is really in ROTS??

I hope thats true.... how long is it on screen for?

Mist
eek! I FOUND ONE!

smoker4
laughing out loud

Mist
that palps sure likes his chocolatebig grin

ickeris2003
laughing thats funny.

lucasfilm
heres one

http://www.rebelscum.com/ROTS/rots12palpatineart.jpg

smoker4
Originally posted by Mist
that palps sure likes his chocolatebig grin

Only dark chocolate though evil face

Soda
^^d..d..dark chocolate?

smoker4
Originally posted by Soda
^^d..d..dark chocolate?

never mind wacko

bobafett81
Are there anymore Easter Eggs?

PLEASE DO NOT post any fake pictures here.

Darth Jello
here's one: Grievous is not a digital character and is not played by mathew wood. he is acted and voiced by veteran actress Bea Arthur. Yes, miss Arthur did all her own stunts.

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by Darth Jello
here's one: Grievous is not a digital character and is not played by mathew wood. he is acted and voiced by veteran actress Bea Arthur. Yes, miss Arthur did all her own stunts.

huh

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Darth Jello

SO does GG treat Anakin and Obiwan and co. to the "Goodbye" song then...?

Damn!!!! NO WONDER they wanted him stopped or killed!!!! laughing

kremzike
Originally posted by Anakin2Vader
The Millenium falcon is really in ROTS??

I hope thats true.... how long is it on screen for?

Like 2-3 seconds. Very far in the background, near the bottom of the screen. But if you're looking for it, you'll see it easily.

yodafan
Look for "1138" when you watch it. Lucas has hidden the number in ep1 and ep2. It is on the droid that Jar Jar knocked down in ep1. It is scribbled in the send during a battle in ep2. THX 1138 was his 1st film so thats why you see it.

astrofan428
Originally posted by yodafan
Look for "1138" when you watch it. Lucas has hidden the number in ep1 and ep2. It is on the droid that Jar Jar knocked down in ep1. It is scribbled in the send during a battle in ep2. THX 1138 was his 1st film so thats why you see it.

I dont know why but I have a feeling it is somewhere on Mustafar.

Ben-Kenobi
Originally posted by lucasfilm
heres one

http://www.rebelscum.com/ROTS/rots12palpatineart.jpg

HOLY COW IS DIRK DIGGLAR FROM BOOGEY NIGHTS!!!!!!!

yodafan
I found this on starwars.com,

WARNING SPOILER BELOW!

Though the final edit of Revenge of the Sith is still evolving, the THX reference is very apparent in the script to Episode III. Clone Commander Bacara, serving Jedi General Ki-Adi-Mundi on a distant world, is identified in the script as Commander 1138.

DCLXVI
laughing out loud

yodafan
confused

astrofan428
Damn DC, looks like your sig spent too much time in the pool.

yodafan
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.