ENOUGH already J Lo!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

echoman
Okay, what hasn't this girl done? She's produced her own records, she's been in several movies, she's got her own clothing line...what next?!

I'll probably end up watching her new movie though...it looks pretty good. She looks weird with her hair short though...

LanceWindu
BTW she was on in living color.

And changed her name to stupid J-Lo

echoman
LOL! That's right! She was one of the flygirls!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud

ToMacco
That new one she's in looks REALLY bad.

Dim
it's because it's a "serious" role...for "serious" roles you always have to look ugly laughing out loud

poitiers
Your not seriously calling the Lopez ugly are you?

echoman
Well, I think she's a little overrated...I know lotsa girls cuter than her...it's just she's got a really good publicist or something cuz if she was just a plain old person on the street, I don't think people would turn their heads to do a double take of her. Don't get me wrong though...I mean yeah...she's pretty but just not as pretty as everyone makes her out to be...

TeCk-IcE
I`ll agree with some magazines.....she is the most beautifull girl in the world.

That`s me when I see her:

eek!

ToMacco
She should be killed; After I sleep with her 5 or 6 times.

echoman
Her ass scares me.... eek!

Dim
I think she's got a nice figure...nothing wrong with curves.

TeCk-IcE
Well, you got that right

ToMacco
She's hot, but she thinks she's a gangster, or somthin'.

Penguin
I think she looks better with short hair as in the trailer. Anyways, Enough should be entertaining. She was great in Out of Sight and has been looking good lately!

echoman
LOL! laughing out loud

It's cuz she has the Puerto Rican pride thing going on and she was dating Puff Daddy/P Diddy/Sean "puffy" Combs... big grin

I don't understand why these stars keep changing their names... what's the point?!

ToMacco
P Diddy, or whatever the hell he calls himself, is a phony puke. He has no talant, and will one day be exposed for the fraud he is.

echoman
LOL! Well, I think P.D. had a big influence on J. Lo's career (for the better)...I think he's talented...but I think he's trying too hard now. First his clothing line and now, I heard he's coming out with his own reality tv show...I don't think that's gonna work out. I think Lopez used him for publicity...

ToMacco
That *****.

I don't like PD because he thinks he's SOOOOOOO cool.

poitiers
I think that hack P.Diddy should count his blessings he got to be with J.Lo as long as he did.

She is fine fine fine. He's just a stupid wannabe gangster dick that rips off other folks songs and repackages them to the morons.

Mmmm can't get enough of tha Lo!

LanceWindu
How do you like how P Diddy's new CD is called we re-invented the re-mix. It just tells you he can't come up with anything of his own.

ToMacco
I'm glad to see that no one likes P Doody.

Dim
wow...and they say women are catty.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ToMacco
He's a turd, Dimmy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.