Hercules vS He-Man vS Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Hercules vS He-Man vS Thor

DigiMark007
He-Man = Potentially limitless strength.

He-Man would win...rather easily. Thor might last a while, but He-Man has his magical sword to combat Mjolnir. And he draws strength from the universe itself...there's no limit to his strength, and it increases based upon need. He'd be as strong as he needed to be to win the fight.

-DM

mdbull73
in a nuetral arena, hand-2-hand, no weapons

1. THOR (He's taken beatings from celestials see Thor #300)
2. Hercules, because of his wrestling ability and durability
3. He-man

I like He-man, but the people he faced (merman, skeletor), just didn't impress me.

Zahit
He-Man gets smacked around and fisted like the He-B*tch that he is....

whirlysplat
Waaaaaaay back in the day when he man debuted in the centre pages of all that months DC comics, he was able to hold his own with supes and they agreed they were equals in string. You gotta love those funky, crazy pre crisis days.smile Sooooo I gotta go with He man

Scoobless
what's the deal here?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f43/t342509.html

whirlysplat
A ludicously spamtastic strategy from Fister laughing

DigiMark007
Thanks for reminding me whirly...He-Man was equal, if not greater, in strength with Pre-Crisis Supes. The "Galaxy Sneeze" Supes was scared that He-Man could kill him. Obviously not as fast...but he wouldn't need to be to beat Herc and Thor.

-DM

The King of All
thor takes it

joesha28
I have to admit He-man can be stronger than both thor/herc put together.

long pig
He-Man is stronger than Superman/herc/thor together.

In the Superman fight, he made himself strong enough to stalemate superman, if he needed, he could be 10000x stronger than that.

joesha28
true, pre-crisis Supes feared He-man might kill him.

olympian
He-man never showed to be stronger than all combined, cmon. Being in the same range of a Pre crisis character doesnt make him stronger than all 3.

Theres an ish of one of Superman fights at that time with Heracles. Atlas and Samson. He fights each alone. He says against Heracles that his strengh rivals its own ( he uses the example of blowing stars with fists ). In that story besides strengh Heracles also had other powers and he was stated to be probably more powerful than Pre Crisis Superman. At least it says in the cover....if i only had it.

Thats the ish : ACTION COMICS (1938) #320. They had other tussles btw. Like figthing in some arena of some sorts.

Thor at that time was figthing cosmic beings and even drew Galactus off Asgard once.

I dont know who would win honestly. Even that He-man can draw more power from the castle his best feats are pre crisis level not above. Any fight with these four wont leave any planet alive.

long pig
He-Man can amp his strength to any degree.
If he needed to be stronger than superman & Herc & Thor, he could.

He's like the Hulk, but truley limitless in the fact he can gain strength to any degree of his own choosing.

olympian
"He-Man can amp his strength to any degree"

What feat he has that makes him stronger than the other 3 combined?

long pig
He's thrown planet sized rocks, but that isn't the point.

The fact is his -power- is to gain strength to any level, he hasn't yet needed to have the strength of these three combined yet, but if he needed to, he could.

The Universe grants him strength of any level, but only as much as he needs to get the job done. If he needs to throw a car, he'd be granted strength enough to do so, if he needed to throw a planet, he'd be granted the strength to do so.
But if he needed to throw a car the universe wouldn't make him strong enough to throw a planet, because he doesn't need it.

Get what I'm saying?

olympian
I wasent saying he didnt had that powerset, i remember that from reading it. Im saying is it wont be easy. Any of these guys can fight him. Some have more firepower, others are more skilled etc.

Whatever the planet they are it wont be together for long.

long pig
That planet will be trashed most definatly.

olympian
With these guys it will be all in pieces devil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.