Obi-wans new padwan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sexyking
Shouldnt obiwan have a new padwan by now it would have been cool to see a new jedi character introduced in star wars

OB1-adobe
Dude...........Stop mad

sexyking
Stop what

Echuu
No Obi-Wan shouldn't because he is on the jedi counsel- counsel members do a wide range of instructing to various padawans but don't have a singal one to focus their time on anymore.

sexyking
Dude...........Stop

Is something bothering you. Look i am just excited about the films and this is the only option i have to cool of with i dont want to get the game until i see the film so please lay of. all i am doing is just airing things that are flashing in my mind so dont Dude...........Stop me okay mad

sexyking
Originally posted by Echuu
No Obi-Wan shouldn't because he is on the jedi counsel- counsel members do a wide range of instructing to various padawans but don't have a singal one to focus their time on anymore.

Thanks for the sensible reply although i did know obi was on the counsel i didn't know they didn't have a single padwan because dooku states Yoda was his Master and i am guessing yoda has been on the counsel for hundreds of years.

Jedi Priestess
I think he is a little busy with the Clone Wars to have a new apprentice.

Echuu
mmm, contemplate this I will- I don't know how long Yoda was on the counsel; I could be wrong about all the counsel not having padawans, but from what I've seen it doesn't seem that they do.

sexyking
Again another sensible reply you could learn a thing or two OB1-adobe. Perhaps you should meditate on your actions and realise the path of inpatience leads to the darkside

Echuu
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
I think he is a little busy with the Clone Wars to have a new apprentice.

That's a good point; just as many members couldn't sit in on the cousel sessions, their images had to be shown in holograms.

Supermann98
Wouldn't it make sense that Anakin has a Padawan? After all he is a Jedi Knight. Maybe because of the clone wars there is no time for tradition. Who knows?

smoker4
Yeah but if the clone wars didnt happen anakin would still be a padawan himself

Lord S
Originally posted by Supermann98
Wouldn't it make sense that Anakin has a Padawan? After all he is a Jedi Knight. Maybe because of the clone wars there is no time for tradition. Who knows? But he's not a Jedi master. From what we've seen in the trailer, Mace does not grant him the rank of master, so he really can't have a padwan.

Darth_Vader05
Padwans should become jedi's so they will not need a master thats what i think.

Sesse
Obi Wan wasn't a master when he brought anakin along.

kremzike
You only need to be a Jedi Knight to have a Padawan. Qui-Gon & Obi-Wan were both Jedi Knights when they had their Padawan Learners.

astrofan428
Originally posted by kremzike
You only need to be a Jedi Knight to have a Padawan. Qui-Gon & Obi-Wan were both Jedi Knights when they had their Padawan Learners.

Yeah, but I guess the clone wars have made it hard for him to take on a padawan.

And Yoda trains the younglings instead of taking on a padawan. So he was able to train Obi-Wan while on the council.

Lord S
Originally posted by Sesse
Obi Wan wasn't a master when he brought anakin along. Originally posted by kremzike
You only need to be a Jedi Knight to have a Padawan. Qui-Gon & Obi-Wan were both Jedi Knights when they had their Padawan Learners. Oh ok...I thought that Knighthood automatically made you a Jedi Master. Yoda did address Obi-wan as 'Master Obi-wan' in AOTC...but then that was ten or so years after he took lil Ani as his Padawan.

yerssot
he adressed him as master because OB1 had an apprentice, meaning he's the master of anakin, he didn't mean it as OB1 being a Jedi Master

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.