Conkers Bad Fur Day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
I cant believe it!!!
This game was one of my favourate N-64 games, and was really underrated when it was released. It's a classic, and it's finally making a return....on the x-box. YOu really have to play this game. It doesnt have the BEST gameplay out there (it was released in 1999), but it is still a decent platform game. But the part where it excels is the humour of it. THe movie parodies are awesome.

st41k3r
i have played it, its actually pretty tight!

eleveninches
the movie parodies are awesome. it was a shame that it was so underrated on its release.

It has a big giant poo moster that grabs chunks of itself and throuws them at you, then you have to kill it by throwing toilet paper at it, and then flush it down the boghole

st41k3r
laughing
u r funnay!

JToTheP
No, Rare is, for making Conker such a great game. big grin

Red Superfly
Excellent game. Shame it arrived in the twilight of the N64's life.

st41k3r
yea, Tru Dat!

SpikeSpiegel
I've already got the x-box one preordered. The main reason I'm getting it is because I miss Bad Fur Day and they've re made it with improved graphics.

st41k3r
that game is F_U_C_K_ing HARD!
i played the demo where u dont have a gun and it drove my frigging crazy! its real hard!

jnr hiphop
LoL.. I was soooo obssessed with that game.. its heaps funny and heaps cool.. i played it so much i got bored of it.. lol.. and yeah.. one of my fav games..

eleveninches
CBFD ROCKS!!!!

st41k3r
F_U_C_K YEA!!!

Blue Dragon
I wanted the Conker games for the N64, still do but N64 games aren't going anymore...the best I could do is ebay (ha that's a laugh - long story) or second hand shop/carboot.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by eleveninches
I cant believe it!!!
This game was one of my favourate N-64 games, and was really underrated when it was released. It's a classic, and it's finally making a return....on the x-box. YOu really have to play this game. It doesnt have the BEST gameplay out there (it was released in 1999), but it is still a decent platform game. But the part where it excels is the humour of it. THe movie parodies are awesome.

I totally agree that Conker is a great great underated game, but why would i want to pay $50 to play it again.

DarkAge
Yeah, for someone who already owned the origanl version like me do you think it will still be worth buying?

ragesRemorse
Im sure it will be updated, and have a fresh smooth gameplay feel, but it is the same thing.

jnr hiphop
I wish another one comes on Gamecube.. even though I don't have one..

kevdude
Rare has been working on this new conker game for YEARS ppl lol... it was suppose to be for the Gamecube but Microsoft bought Rare from Nintento and now it is for the Microsoft Xbox whistle

jnr hiphop
ooo.. so.. let me get this straight.. if another CBFD comes out.. it's gonna be on xbox..?

JToTheP
...CBFD is PART of Conker:Live & Reloaded, There's ANOTHER game, MULTIPLAYER & CBFD on the disc.

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by jnr hiphop
I wish another one comes on Gamecube.. even though I don't have one..
That's a good idea...I do have a GC so yeah!

jnr hiphop
LoL.. but unfortunately.. according to kevdude.. Microsoft bought RARE off Nintendo..

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by kevdude
Rare has been working on this new conker game for YEARS ppl lol... it was suppose to be for the Gamecube but Microsoft bought Rare from Nintento and now it is for the Microsoft Xbox whistle

I hope rare hasnt been working on this game for years. What does that say about a game developer who take years to make a game that was already made?

JToTheP
THERE'S TWO GAMES ON THE DISC PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! mad CBFD, AND.A.NEW.GAME. It's been said by GameSpot in an interview with GameSpot, the hands on, and the gaming magazines since LAST.YEAR!!!!!!! Why can't any of you grasp that concept yet!?

st41k3r
he is right u know

jnr hiphop
Well I never heard of the "New Game" of Conker..

st41k3r
its 4 x-b0x.......remember?

Blue Dragon
I ain't heard of that either.

st41k3r
seriously?
go to yahoo and type in
Conker: Live and Reloaded

st41k3r
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0006SST9U/qid=1116944996/sr=8-1/ref=pd_csp_1/104-5814114-7959169?v=glance&s=electronics&n=507846

http://www.futurelooks.com/photopost/showgallery.php/cat/548

http://www.live-and-reloaded.de/conkerbase/conkerliveandreloaded/screenshots.htm?34

NOW! u have to beleive me!!
god said let their be proof! and it was good!

st41k3r
now, whos the bomb now?
and Eleveninches......you better thank me 4 sticking up 4 your tail!
u all r OWNED
11inches owes me

st41k3r
OWNED
u guys must not be true gamers to know about this game..

Blue Dragon
I'm a gamer, but I don't know every single game in the world.glare

ragesRemorse
it isnt two games. There is just an elaborated multiplayer aspect added on. There is still only one single player experience, and that is the bad fur day expereince we all had 5 years ago.

st41k3r
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
I'm a gamer, but I don't know every single game in the world.glare
i see..
peace?

JToTheP
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
it isnt two games. There is just an elaborated multiplayer aspect added on. There is still only one single player experience, and that is the bad fur day expereince we all had 5 years ago.

Holy shit, it's been said by RARE & MICROSOFT THAT IT IS 2 GAMES FOR THE 8 MILLIONTH TIME!!!!!! mad Go to GameSpot and read the Hands-On or the Interview if you don't believe me.

JToTheP
GS: What has been the biggest misconception you've seen about Conker: Live and Reloaded, and why is it wrong?

LR: The biggest misconception about L&R is that people think we're shipping a port with a multiplayer extra tagged on to it. The reality is that L&R is a TOTALLY NEW GAME, with the old Conker single-player tagged on! Even having said that, the single-player looks fantastic. There may even be one or two new things in there.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/conkerliveanduncut/preview_6123918.html

What now?

st41k3r
huh, interesting..

jnr hiphop
Hey you guys that think you know so much.. if you guys didnt know.. most of us were talking about a new Conkers Bad Fur Day... i dont know what it is with you guys suddenly showing us this other game and bragging about owning us or whatever..

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by st41k3r
i see..
peace?
blink

st41k3r
calm down....we r better than u.....
lol j/k

Blue Dragon
OK.... blink confused

st41k3r
ok, back to subjuct

JToTheP
Hey you guys that think you know so much.. if you guys didnt know.. most of us were talking about a new Conkers Bad Fur Day... i dont know what it is with you guys suddenly showing us this other game and bragging about owning us or whatever..

laughing Wow, you've lost it. CBFD IS PART OF LIVE & RELOADED!!!!! laughing laughing

jnr hiphop
It's a part of reoaded... WOW.. there's something youre not getting.. if someone says "CBFD2" they mean CBFD continued.. and youre saying i lost it just because CBFD is a part of live and reloaded..

ragesRemorse
what the hell is conkers bad fur day continued? People need to stop saying that live and reloaded is two games aswell. It is CBFD, plus a new multiplayer aspect.

JToTheP
Rare & Microsoft said it themselves that live & reloaded is TWO games with multiplayer added, I posted the interview, when will any of you learn to read all of the posts in a thread?

Shit, what is it with you people who think you know facts without looking at OFFICIAL news updates?

JToTheP
It's a part of reoaded... WOW.. there's something youre not getting.. if someone says "CBFD2" they mean CBFD continued.. and youre saying i lost it just because CBFD is a part of live and reloaded..

How is that what I'M not getting? I'M the one who posted the interview between Gamespot & Microsoft/Rare. roll eyes (sarcastic)

st41k3r
TOLDED

Blue Dragon
What's tolded? You mean told?

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
I wanted the Conker games for the N64, still do but N64 games aren't going anymore...the best I could do is ebay (ha that's a laugh - long story) or second hand shop/carboot.

If you wanna get a hold of N64 games, just download an emulator on ur computer and download some games. I used to have an emulator with Goldeneye and CBFD on it. It was awesome

jnr hiphop
How many times to i have to say.. CBFD 2.. i get your point that CBFD is a part of live and reloaded..

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
If you wanna get a hold of N64 games, just download an emulator on ur computer and download some games. I used to have an emulator with Goldeneye and CBFD on it. It was awesome
Sounds great...what's an emulator?

JToTheP
How many times to i have to say.. CBFD 2.. i get your point that CBFD is a part of live and reloaded..

But if they WANTED to call the game CBFD 2 they WOULD, but since it has TWO games on it, that nullifies any chance of that title being used.

jnr hiphop
look.. i know CBFD is a part of live and reloaded.. but youre missing something.. i said i wish that there was a CBFD 2 on gamecube.. and these other guys are showing me live and reloaded on XBOX..

RaventheOnly
Have you guys played the demo? its on jade empire big grin the graphics are awsome!!! BUT the engine for shooting is the worse abomination EVER created messed

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by JToTheP
Rare & Microsoft said it themselves that live & reloaded is TWO games with multiplayer added, I posted the interview, when will any of you learn to read all of the posts in a thread?

Shit, what is it with you people who think you know facts without looking at OFFICIAL news updates?

Well, i'm sorry, but your microsoft source lied to you. Live and reloaded has only one single player game, and that is the four year old conkers bad fur day. Even now i have never heard microsoft say ANYthing about two single player games and new multiplayer aspects. They have ALWAYS said live and reloaded will just be a refurbished bad fur day with a seperate multiplayer aspect.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.