My attempt at one of my characters on paint

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilmisskitten
Yeah so i haeva manga called spirit masters but the scanners being a b!tch so i tried my fav charater on paint i just wanted to know what you thought of it bare in mind its on paint so she looks wierd

Demarthl
Very nice indeed happy but shouldnt it go in the art forum?

lilmisskitten
Theres a art forum ha !!! didnt know and i dotn mind if you go off topic soo...aww well big grin

lilmisskitten
Im gonna attempt the other five big grin

Ladyluck
she's so cute....it's actually pretty good for paint

T.M
thats in paint ????

holy shit i cant even draw a stright line in paint lol

well done very good thumb up

Wolvielover
I like it

lilmisskitten
Thank you big grin
i 'preciate it

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by Ladyluck
she's so cute....it's actually pretty good for paint

lol shes not even the cute one lol

shaber
Pretty good. I've only managed to draw a frog on paint.

Sun Ce
ah hey seems to be going good, maybe u should have posted it in the art form yes, like i said in a pm ages ago no expression

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by Sun Ce
ah hey seems to be going good, maybe u should have posted it in the art form yes, like i said in a pm ages ago no expression

hey yeah you did didnt you hahah i forgot ^^; erm the actuall drawings a like way better though i fifgured out why the scanner doesnt work so ill do it tomorrow big grin

This is Ming Ming shes the "cute one "

Ladyluck
aww you're right! she is cuter! lol

lilmisskitten
lol i told you lol

lilmisskitten
Now for the seriously moody samuri >sad

lilmisskitten
This is Hope shes a Moody cow but likes giving people old ancient proverbs ......... that she made up

lilmisskitten
Now for the determined "I should be the main character but im not sad " sakura big grin

Demarthl
looking good Lilmiss happy i hope you enjoy creating them, as much as i do with mine

heres a little gift, artist to artist, enjoy!

lilmisskitten
This is Sakura as i said before shes the determined but kind one the on ewith main character features "we should never give up !"

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by Demarthl
looking good Lilmiss happy i hope you enjoy creating them, as much as i do with mine

heres a little gift, artist to artist, enjoy!

Wow !! thank yuo its almost like if i had drwn rouge very very cool how long ddi it take you to draw them by hand yeah i did liek creating them there were the orignal spirt master ( Rouge Sakura and Mel shes next ) but then i introduced Ming Ming hope and Foxy shes last big grin

Demarthl
just over an hour to sketch it, adjust, ink scan, layer, colour and upload happy i do this often, cant seem to get a grip of a distinct look of my own characters

lilmisskitten
erm and Mel the main character although she has no main character traits lol shes more like a dippy blond (no offense to anyone ) but with red hair

lilmisskitten
just over an hour to sketch it, adjust, ink scan, layer, colour and upload happy i do this often, cant seem to get a grip of a distinct look of my own characters

what do you mean a distinct look do you mena memorable ?

Demarthl
everytime i draw my characters they turn out slightly different, cant get that perfect picture yet, im better at drawing existing characters

lilmisskitten
This is foxy shes the clever one every one in the spirit masters called her Kitsune ( fox in japanese) becasue of her fox like features

lilmisskitten
everytime i draw my characters they turn out slightly different, cant get that perfect picture yet, im better at drawing existing characters

oh right well i first desinged the spirit masters when i did issue 1 2 and 3
with the 3 i mentioned earlier abotu to years ago and early this year i found the old comics and desided to redesigned them (because id improved by then ) then i added the other 3 adn im going to start the issues again i need soem help with a story line though lol

CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE SPIRIT MASTER

Bardock42
The Black Haired spirit is good...I am nort a big fan of girly mangas though...I like the men stuff...like Berserk and Nein Genesis evangelion you know

Fionnuala
I like the one with blue hair..but out lil miss' I like Ming Ming...happy ..all very good..especially for paint..

lilmisskitten
Thank you people big grin

Originally posted by Bardock42
The Black Haired spirit is good...I am nort a big fan of girly mangas though...I like the men stuff...like Berserk and Nein Genesis evangelion you know

if you read it you wouldnt think it was girly lol i made it and i dont like girly manga so its all very hard core big grin i like making the manga but it takes a very long time sad

crazykim
i like ming ming

Demarthl
i'd have to say Rouge stick out tongue

Puddin
I like Foxy. big grin

Puddin
No...Rouge

Freddy Lover
I like Foxy and Rouge.

Phoenix Aska
I like Rogue..she looks pretty kool

Puddin
There all good but Rouge its my fav.

last_samurai_44

play the best song in the world or ill eat your souls
this is a very lovely picture, keep it.

lilmisskitten
i cant actually see what youve posted who ddi you choose i will keep them all !!!

daniel_scott_jr
i like lilmisskittens the best

lilmisskitten
There all mine apart from Demarthl confused

T.M
hope is my favourite thumb up

Draco69
I like Sakura the most.

smoker4
Hope gets my vote

shadow12
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
This is foxy shes the clever one every one in the spirit masters called her Kitsune ( fox in japanese) becasue of her fox like features
i like that pic

lilmisskitten
KWL People your al helping

silvertsume
kitsune!!! shes blonde and has fox in her name... whats not to like? ^^ rolling on floor laughing

Ladyluck
i like mel cuz her hair is almost the same as mine...big grin

Blue Dragon
Hope.

Clovie
Yeah so i haeva manga called spirit masters but the scanners being a b!tch so i tried my fav charater on paint i just wanted to know what you thought of it bare in mind its on paint so she looks wierd Originally posted by lilmisskitten
This is Hope shes a Moody cow but likes giving people old ancient proverbs ......... that she made up

i like those two

lilmisskitten
lol its seem that Rouge Hope and Foxy or Kitsune are the most popular

PinkDi@monds
Originally posted by shaber
Pretty good. I've only managed to draw a frog on paint. i cant even do thatsad

lilmisskitten
HEY THE SCANNERS STOPPED BEING A B!TCH SO I HAVE PROPER PICS YAY IM GONNA DO ANOTHER THREAD big grin

Jackie Malfoy
Yeah so i haeva manga called spirit masters but the scanners being a b!tch so i tried my fav charater on paint i just wanted to know what you thought of it bare in mind its on paint so she looks wierd

Very cool pictures!jm eek!

lilmisskitten
Thank you but i was wrong the scanner was beinga B!itch so i cant post any of mine realy apart from ming ming the ones that did actualy scan but im not sure who to resise them this is the pic of ming ming but it stills went a bit wrong

lilmisskitten
so annoyed about that still you know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.